[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A genie grants you the opportunity for one sexual encounter with

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

A genie grants you the opportunity for one sexual encounter with Poison. The catch is one of you must be the top, one must be the bottom, and there is no switching.

Do you have Poison suck your dick then fuck her in the ass, or do you suck her dick and get fucked in your ass?
>>
>>37448835
depends on how drunk I am
>>
>>37448835
I don't take the deal. What are you some kind of faggot.
>>
Better believe I'm gonna get fucked in the ass, and I'll love every goddamn second of it
>>
As long as her SF4 theme starts playing.
>>
I'd suck her dick and fuck her in the ass
>>
File: 1398631844287.gif (2MB, 390x219px) Image search: [Google]
1398631844287.gif
2MB, 390x219px
>>37448986
READ THE GOD DAMN RULES
>>
File: views of the globr.gif (95KB, 700x900px) Image search: [Google]
views of the globr.gif
95KB, 700x900px
>>37448986
>>37449005
I'd have her suck my dick and fuck me in the ass and there's not a damn thing you can do about it lawfag. Remember, in Rome the administrator of the assfucking would provide a blowjob. So she would be topping according to the rules of the Empire.

>Greekfags BTFO never to recover

Now enjoy a randomly selected image
>>
>>37448835
Suck dick get fucked is best
>>
>>37448835
Is she canonically a futa or shemale?
>>
>>37450480

Shemale depending on which region you're in.
>>
>>37448835
>recieve blowjob
>impregnate "her" lower intestine
stay mad subfags
>>
Top that ass needs to be filled with cum and the dick just makes more of a mess nothing weird
>>
>>37449005

Jokes on you, faggot. Tops don't follow the rules, we make them.
>>
>>37448875
This. Faggots are the cancer that kills /r9k/

Besides we all missed the sexual wish granting genie a long time ago. That's why we're all KHV.
>>
>suck her dick and get fucked in your ass?
this probably, have a fetish for futa/shemale

the chance of actually doing this with one (especially a good one) is really low while the other isn't all that low. If i wanted to top a futa/shemale with no switching then i would just go for a normal girl instead.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.