[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever have days where you're home alone and you keep

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: i don't know whats happening.png (97KB, 239x217px) Image search: [Google]
i don't know whats happening.png
97KB, 239x217px
Do you ever have days where you're home alone and you keep repeating something to yourself? I've been whispering "zoboomafoo pussy" since my mom left earlier
>>
>ZOBOOMAFOO PUSSY
forty keks m8
>>
File: photo[1].jpg (72KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
photo[1].jpg
72KB, 900x900px
>>37445034
ZABOOMAFO PUSSY?
>>
File: sad lain.jpg (6KB, 300x212px) Image search: [Google]
sad lain.jpg
6KB, 300x212px
>>37445049
>>37445066
please don't bully me I don't know why I'm saying this I think I'm autistic
>>
>>37445089
I'm not making fun, it's legitimately hilarious
>>
>>37445099
o-oh thanks

originalligo
>>
File: 1488802584593.jpg (27KB, 480x421px) Image search: [Google]
1488802584593.jpg
27KB, 480x421px
>>37445034
Never change anon...
You've made my day...
>>
>>37445034
are you NEETcat anon? any more good cat stories?
>>
>>37445089
I'm not making fun, it's funny.
ZOBOOMAFOO PUSSY
I'm integrating this into my daily routine.
>>
>>37445151
Well we haven't had her for very long, but I noticed that when you throw her jingly ball straight up for her to catch she makes a different, more intense "mrmrmrmrmrmr" noise. I found out that during the day when I'm usually asleep she goes to sleep on my mom's bed, but she positions her body in a way where her head is on the pillow in the middle of the bed and it looks silly. yesterday she pulled a blanket off of a chair and just laid under it for a while, I guess she did it because we found her like that and nobody knew who put the blanket there. She also jumped off of my doggy to catch her ball when I threw it once. and she came out from under my bed and made two small sneezes. Not a lot, it's only been a little while, sorry!
>>
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0DGwuzm6Hxj
>>
>>37445269
>She also jumped off of my doggy to catch her ball when I threw it once. and she came out from under my bed and made two small sneezes.

lol really funny

thanks for writing about it; it helps with my depression
>>
File: pr20070921a1.jpg (70KB, 540x389px) Image search: [Google]
pr20070921a1.jpg
70KB, 540x389px
Has anyone else seen "Nasubi". Basically it's a reality show where a guy gets put in an apartment with no clothes or food, no pots to cook in, no TV, and has to survive solely off mail-in raffles.

After a while of almost total isolation he starts doing strange animalist things and talks and repeats things to himself like OP describes.

I'm not a psychologist or anything but isolation makes you do weird stuff. I do very weird things while alone like making weird noises or reacting strangely to things that happen or repetitve and awkward jerky movements. A lot like Nasubi did when he recieved a package.

Can anyone explain why this happens?
>>
>>37445407
I'm happy to have helped! thanks for being interested in my cat stories
>>
>>37445034
One time when I was tripping balls I kept thinking the word: Frogumreeremorph
Other than that, no not really. I think you're just a little autismo.
>>
>>37445454
yup yup

originale
>>
>>37445034
I do this, since im english I sometimes put on a ridiculous falsetto upper class accent and talk to myself
>>
>>37446070
if i be your knight can I have a cool sword and armor
>>
>>37445034
I'm never home alone anymore because my mom quit her job to have surgery done and she still hasn't got a new one yet. I fucking miss ever having the house to myself.
>>
>>37446070
Kek. I'm American and sometimes put on an upper class English accent and Boer accent when I'm alone.
>>
>>37445449
Your brain is simply not used to isolation, and he is especially used to receive permanent data from the outside world. Isolation lacks your brain of this information, and it makes it freak out:
In the early stages, you will act pretty much normally and simply think to yourself a little more. That'c a conscious way of using your brain to make it feel more at ease
As time goes on, this pattern will become less coherent as your start to reach the limit of this trick: your brain will not be fooled anymore and starts firing uncontrollably, checking for any information available in its surrounding. This is usually the stage where you do stupid things, get amazed at mundane things, or play with objects obsessively
If the isolation continues, your brain will start to emit made up information in the form of hallucinations: it will make up noises, conversations or even visual hallucinations, just to pretend like things are normal. But at this point, its capacities have already severely deteriorated, and it's impossible to retain coherent thought processes.
And if this goes on, you can expect lasting damage, like brain loss or mental disorders.

The rate at which these steps occur depend mostly on the environment people are in: if the place you are in contains books, vivid colors, or entertainment, the decay will be very slow to nonexistent, but the less stimulation there is, the faster it happens. If you are, for example, locked inside a white room with nothing else than food, a bed and toilets, you will reach the third stage after only three to four days, and will have lasting damage after 5 to 6.

So isolation is no joke. In the example you cite, the guy is probably at the second stage, where his brain unconsciously tries to pretend like things are going normally, mostly by pretending known things are new.
>>
>>37446149
Very interesting. Thanks for the reply senpai.
>>
>>37445034
>zoboomafoo pussy
lol
yeah I repeat memes out loud, or sing funny songs, sometimes songs I don't even really like (such as church songs)
>>
>>37445034
could you tell me what that means
though
>>
>>37447318
Zaboomafoo was a PBS show about a talking lemur. See >>37445066.
>>
>>37445034
Apparently I keep muttering things under my breath or repeat words I'm reading or writing without realising it.
>>
yes. i've been doing this my entire life because i have tourettes.

i remember when i had a group of friends my tourettes would come out, but they thought it was just me being random.
i'm afraid of how adults would react to it.

also sometimes i have the spasm randomly and it makes me entire body jerk, i'm afraid i'll jerk while i'm driving and crash into a sign or something, that's why i don't drive.

this shit is actually hindering me socially, i wish i could get help with it.
>>
>>37447447
I'm pretty sure there's some medication that reduces these effects.
And as for your entire body jerking, it happens to me too, but usually when peeing or when I step on something while barefoot.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.