[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Femanon's summer vacation

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 3

File: 1496267096606.jpg (178KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
1496267096606.jpg
178KB, 640x1136px
Femanons I live in a big East Coast city so as the weather heats up I see more and more women wearing slutty clothes like tank tops.

Why not just admit that you like wearing slutty clothes?
>>
the bitch is a dude.
>no tits
>abnormal shoulders
>jawline
>>
>>37444082
found the autist

bloxx
>>
put some fucking cloths on you degenerate bitch, what the fuck is society coming towards. WORTHLESS!!
>>
>>37444132
found the beta faggot who likes men
>>
I'm not sure if that thing is even a girl but thanks for making me feel better about my tits.
>>
>>37444217
If you aren't thin then big tits don't mean shit whore.
>>
>>37444225
I am thin, and don't have big tits, but more than those mosquito bites at least.
>>
>>37444239
Can you show them to us then please?
>>
I like wearing edgy clothes to repel normies. They can be slutty, or not.
>>
>>37445663
Describe what exactly you mean by edgy. Goth? Punk?
>>
>>37444068
What I'd to to take that girl in. Put some clothes on her and get her in a loving family. Teach her the great words of Jesus and how she can obtain peace and salvation. Then she can bear children and she can thank me and the Lord.
>>
>>37445763
The problem with girls like that is that if you aren't treating them like worthless whores in the bedroom they don't want you.
>>
>>37445693
Punk. Lots of patches, boots, metal, short skirts, ripped pants, mismatched outfits. I like to shop at thrift stores and upcycle old clothes. I screenprint my own patches and shirts. I sell some of them in addition to wearing them. And of course I have the hair and makeup to match.
>>
>>37444068
Bitch it is 90 fucking degrees its time for breezy tanktop and short with nothing else underneath cause I ain't steam cooking my shit. Look if you want I don't give a shit I'm actively avoiding heatstroke.
>>
>>37445883
Sounds really hot. Do you wear ripped tights too?

>hair and makeup to match

Dyed blue or red or something with heavy eyeshadow?
>>
>>37445887

So you have to show off your tits too?
>>
>>37445917
>Do you wear ripped tights too?
Under a skirt sometimes, or fishnets.

My hair is just blonde right now, but I like to rough it up into a frenzy and keep it that way with hair spray. I used to have it dyed red on one side and green on the other.
I don't leave my house without eye shadow. When I'm really trying to look scary I wax my eyebrows completely off and draw them back on thin at a super high angle.
>>
>>37446038
Don't you ever fear going to job interviews like that?

The half and half dye job sounds appealing though.

Have any tattoos or piercings?
>>
>>37446009
I don't really have any so its a non-issue.
>>
>>37444082
lol jawlet
>>
>>37444132
No, he's right. It's a trap with his hands over his genitalia so you can't tell but his flat chest gives it away.
>>
>>37446068
Yeah I'm trying to find a job now, which is why I've toned it down a little. In the meantime I try to make a few bucks selling clothes I've done.
I have a lot of tattoos and piercings. I've lost count desu. That doesn't help in the job search either. Jimmy Johns won't hire people with neck tattoos, for example. That's blatant discrimination and should be illegal imo.
>>
>>37446194
Holy shit this has to be bait.

Discrimination is for things that are unchangeable.

You made a conscious choice to get those things done.

The company has an interest in protecting its image.
>>
>>37446194
>lost count

I like some tattoos in girls but the whole thing seems really expensive.

How old are you?
>>
>>37446194
If you aren't trolling post pics.
>>
>>37446240
They don't even fucking know me. I could have been the best person in their store for all they know, but they told me straight up they wouldn't hire me because I have a neck tattoo. I'm bad for their image just because I'm not a normie? You don't see how fucked up that is?

>>37446246
I've probably spent over a thousand dollars on them. Some of them were diy by me or my friends, which saves money.
I'm 25.
>>37446267
I'd rather not desu
>>
>>37446332
Tattoos are extremely normie-tier, and yeah a company wants to not waste its money on someone whose appearance might keep customers away, what a shocker.

You are not entitled to a job.
>>
>>37446332
I don't believe you're dumb enough to not understand why neck tattoos are often not in line with the image a company might project.

Also DIY tattoos are terrible.
>>
>>37446356
>a company wants to not waste its money on someone whose appearance might keep customers away, what a shocker.
It would only keep away prejudiced customers. You could use that same logic to justify racial discrimination, especially 50 years ago when diversity wasn't so popular. The bottom line is if you're ruling someone out based on nothing but their appearance it's discrimination.
>>37446363
What if racial diversity isn't in line with the image a company wants to project? Does that mean they can hire only white people because of their image?

I'm not a racist, just using that because it's the easiest example.
>>
>>37446438
Genuine question here fembot. How many men have you sex with?
>>
>>37446465
Why do you want to know?
Orig
>>
I don't, though.
I have 5 black tee shirts and 3 pairs of black jeans, and I wear them everyday. Slutty clothes are impractical and draw too much attention.
>>
File: 1495373896103.jpg (148KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1495373896103.jpg
148KB, 1280x720px
>>37446438
Would you ever date a shy guy?
Confident punk girls and robot type guys are pretty hot together
>>
>>37446496
Just want to see if my speculation is correct.
>>
>>37446438
You are ridiculous.

A person does not choose to be black.

You are only being judged for your stupid decisions.

You chose to get them knowing it would hurt your employment prospects, why would a company want to hire you when you knowingly make decisions that are bad for yourself in the long run?
>>
>tattooed
who cares?
>>
>>37446702
The only thing ridiculous is being judged for something that wouldn't impact my job performance at all.
I'm not on heroin, which makes me automatically better than at least one person who works at that Jimmy johns. But who cares, he looks like a normie so he's hired.
>>
I'd rather wear a nice flannel and jeans, living in the south the heat and humidity do not phase me anymore
>>
>>37445883
That sounds like exactly what I'm into. But you probably live in the US, don't you?
>>
>>37446793
Have fun with that entitled attitude, I am sure it will get you a job someday.

PS: the way you may influence a customers opinion about your place of work is part of your performance, whether you like it or not. Whether you think it makes them "prejudiced" or not, the company still wants their business you dumb bitch.
>>
>>37446847
Yes

>>37446891
Tattoo discrimination will end some day and I'll have the last laugh.
Have fun with your forever-virginity.
>>
>>37446561
Sounds cute in itself desu
What would you wear for your bf?
>>
>>37446951
Just got broken up with by a girl who has tattoos, but she is smart enough to not cover her entire body and not get ones that will completely ruin her chances at employment.

Plus you know, she has a job and is a nice person that isn't totally stuck up her own ass the way you seem to be.

You are just an idiot.
>>
>>37446801
I'm used to having a/c, being outside in the heat is terrible desu
>>
Warm weather and less clothing makes it more likely that women will pee outside.

Do you ever do this femanons?
>>
>>37446960
I don't know, honestly, because I have no fashion sense whatsoever. If there's a particular kind of clothes that he really likes I'd wear it, but if he doesn't care I'd rather just keep it simple.
>>
>>37444068
Yeah why aren't women wearing burkas in the summer heat am I right?
>>
>>37447043
Would you ever wear something slutty at home and out of the public eye if he wanted?
>>
Wearing cute but not slutty clothes is the best.
>>
>>37447105
I'd rather make him wear something slutty and then tease him and mock him.
>>
>>37447158
lol all's fair in love and war, nice and cute :p
>>
>>37447135
Do girls consider skirts and thigh highs slutty? How worse is it than wearing yoga leggings?
>>
>>37446438
There are places that will hire you that won't be worried about your neck tattoos, Jimmy Johns deals with the public on a mass scale and have to compete with EVERY other restaurant chain that has the same standards, people don't want to feel like they are enjoying a denver omelette with a convict serving them their OJ. Tats put people off because they think they have been to prison and the only job they could get was this min. wage job, which there are plenty of convict friendly places you could work that won't care so much about your tattoos, like a factory or warehouse. Its mostly shit, shift work. Good luck sweety.
>>
File: 2a641e7143ae46cc87d7da4962236.jpg (331KB, 800x1203px) Image search: [Google]
2a641e7143ae46cc87d7da4962236.jpg
331KB, 800x1203px
>>37446951
Or just wear a scarf you stupid fucking whiney cunt.
>>
>tfw no neck tattoo punk gf who thinks society is persecuting her
>>
Femanons there is a reason why you are so hated.
>>
>>37446332
I am also female and all for tattoos but please. Your whole attitude is self entitled and trashy. I think tattoos are in no way indicative of someones personality a lot if tge time. but you knowingly did all that to yourself knowing the reaction and have tbe cheek to bitch about it. Kek
>>
How is a tank top slutty. You guys have some weird ideas
>>
>>37448884
Collarbone is one of the most erotic body parts.
>>
>>37448839
How many tattoos do you have yourself?
>>37448884
Shows off cleavage.
>>
>>37448923
One.
>>37448923
Not necessarily but uhh.. seems normal though. People arent nuns. I could understand this argument for full on tits on show, ass cheeks hanging out. See through anything. But a top with no sleeves.. jesus christ
>>
>>37445883
>short skirts

dropped
>>
>>37449023
>One

Pictures
>>
>>37449214
I'd rather not get it trashed. Its my own design and i really love it. Dont see much point in getting the same tattoos everyone has for the sake of it.
>>
>>37449310
Send it to me with email then
Thread posts: 66
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.