[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You know Chad is not your enemy, right? It`s you.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: 142736_0420.jpg (48KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
142736_0420.jpg
48KB, 400x600px
You know Chad is not your enemy, right? It`s you.
>>
bro chads >>>>>>>>>> regular chads
>>
>>37443226
if a "chad" is your bro, he's not a chad.

he's just a high-level normie. True chads are untouchable and they don't impart their knowledge on mortals. Einstein never taught anyone. He let normies do it for him.
>>
File: 1496385613019.png (397KB, 600x580px) Image search: [Google]
1496385613019.png
397KB, 600x580px
>>37443262
>he never got told to b himself from a brochad
>>
>>37443194
The whole world is your enemy when you're an outcast.
>>
>>37443433
It was your choice to become an outcast.
>>
>>37443194
Every robot hates themselves more than the Chads on some level.
>>
>>37443194
Beta nu-males are the enemy. Those that pick on weak prey to make themselves look better
>>
my enemy is the Jews and it always has been
>>
>>37443194
>It`s you.
It's actually Jews
>>
No.

I don't like Chads, i don't aspire to be a Chad, i don't expect women to respect me or be attracted to me.

I want all of them to hate me and be scared of me everytime i'm around.
>>
>>37443194
Oh, it's just me

The only reason my life is unfavourable is just because I'm not pulling my socks up as much as other people

This incredibly crucial information has been missing to me and all other robots their whole life and it has now been put into context by this one text post on an anonymous imageboard not going into detail elaborating on or justifying how this is supposed to be true

Holy shit. I wish the English language had a more verbose way to say "Fuck off". That is the most obnoxiously dumb, short-sighted, vacuous, most ambiguous phrase parroted by simpleton normies with a child's understanding of people's issues that don't understand why they're like that and don't care to that just drop into a conversation to drop that verbal turd and then disapear into the ether not saying or accomplishing anything except validating their ego in some nondescript way

Robots' issues and what it means to be an abused, volatile loner are more nuanced, troubling and difficult to overcome than you can imagine. But I wouldn't expect you to know anything about that because you're such a normie in all the least endearing senses of the term that you thought this would be a valuable thing to say

Fuck. Off.
>>
Chads are not your enemy and never have been. It's Brads that most people think of when they talk about asshole Chads that did this or did that or bullied them in the past or something.
>>
>>37443194
Nope, jews are the enemy of our race.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.