[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of pyrocynical?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: PhatteCunte.jpg (73KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
PhatteCunte.jpg
73KB, 1280x720px
What does /r9k/ think of pyrocynical?
>>
Another one of those drama community Youtubers that are made to entertain edgy middleschoolers

Don't really have an opinion on that crowd.
>>
>>37441671
youtube cancer
not entertaining at all
>>
>>37441671
He's making a dumb face, so I can only assume he puts on a dumb voice as well and makes obnoxious videos.
>>
nobody can touch my swaaag

his channel has seriously gone down the fucking tubes
>>
isnt he the guy who makes montage parodies or something
>>
you watch that shit? get out
>>
File: pyro.png (90KB, 215x231px) Image search: [Google]
pyro.png
90KB, 215x231px
went downhill since the face reveal
>>
>>37441671
normie that should not have a thread about him on /r9k/
sage
>>
File: 20170404_121216.jpg (31KB, 194x215px) Image search: [Google]
20170404_121216.jpg
31KB, 194x215px
>>37443129
Holy shit why is this so funny?
>>
>>37441671
Inbred looking ginger that wallows in e-drama. That is, a faggot for short.
>>
he used to be funny like a year ago but he's boring as fuck now
>>
>>37441671
used to be funny, but now makes shit tier drama videos and shows off his face every video like the narcissist he is.
>>
Another YouTube cunt whose snarkiness edgy teens can adopt to feel less like the losers they are.
>>
E-celeb bullshit.
>>
i've never watched any of his videos because his profile pic thing was/is a furry, and i refuse to watch furfag videos
>>
He was never fucking funny what the actual fuck.
>>
>>37441671
An e-celeb that actually has a following because people like him. Which is refreshing.

I'm fairly certain all the people using "e-celeb" as an insult don't know anything about him because his channel has always been about the status of YouTube and the internet. He's highly self-conscience and he constantly rags on himself

>>37443145
He's absolutely a robot

In the land of moron chad "prank channels" and turbostacies that is neoyoutube making more money than they'd know what to do with in 5 lifetimes this one ugly ass brit with self confidence issues is constantly reflecting on the state of it and never feels like anything is okay. He's /our guy/ incarnate
>>
>>37444444
haaahaaaahaaaa showmetehmoni

>>37444577
go fuck yourself
>>
>>37441671
cancer who makes shit videos for 14 year olds
>>
>>37441671
>shows 5 second clip of le epic video
>pauses to make le funni face or reaction gif
>zoom in/ sad music maymay
>le stretch video to 10 minutes for ad revenue "but I acknowledge what I am doing so it is ok!"

Youtube cancer. Even his montage parodies were better content. He's on par with Leafy. He wasn't actually that bad a while ago but the facecam is a sign of laziness.

When will the kids learn that 1000 layers of irony is a dead, unfunny meme?
>>
>>37444577
>He's highly self-conscience and he constantly rags on himself
Wow, self depreciation humour, how "refreshing". I really hope you are trolling or underage.
>>
>>37441671
NFKZ, Memulous and WillNE are all better for this kind of content, which I don't really like anyway. But Pyro has no sense of humour, he isn't a funny guy.
>>
literally who?

orignala comeentt
>>
>>37441671
Fuck off Pyro stop shilling here.
>>
>>37442555
he used to make montage paradise, then he decided to jump on the drama/let's play train
>>
>>37441671
normie faggot with shit content pandering to other normie faggots
>>
>>37441671
Youtubers that went to shit thread? I used to love MxR mods since he actually reviewed mods in depth. Then he just started making vids about sex mods with clickbait. Shame.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jnLIQ8qE774
>>
>>37446209
I used to see this guy in my recommendations everywhere when I got into modding Skyrim. Unsurprising, they had a lot of views compared to the other guys i watching.
>>
>>37441671
no clue who it is
>>
>>37443871
>> I use to be 13 like a year ago
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.