[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just applied to McDonalds, robots. Am I fucked?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

I just applied to McDonalds, robots.

Am I fucked?
>>
>>37437872
Yes I'd say so. Food service jobs are pretty terrible.
>>
Umm, two Big Macs, Five Apple Pies, A Dozen of Chicken Nuggets, and a small coke.
>>
File: WHATTHEFUCKINGFUCKgif.gif (489KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
WHATTHEFUCKINGFUCKgif.gif
489KB, 384x384px
>>37437922
no u

ororororororororroorroriginial
>>
>>37437894
What's so bad about them? Just the low pay?
>>
>>37438328
low pay, awful customers, you'll smell bad. like retail except you'll smell worse. try to be a waiter instead of you're not ugly
>>
>>37437872
I worked at McDonalds for a year and half, in a predominately black neighborhood, it helped my social skills get a little better, but dealing with blacks was terrible. I hope the McD's you applied for is in a nice white neighborhood.
>>
>>37437946
>sonic

lemme order in the drive thru ridin' my trolley
>>
File: night shift.jpg (36KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
night shift.jpg
36KB, 620x620px
>>37437872
No, you're not really fucked.
Depending on the part of town, get ready to deal with soccer moms, and smug assholes that will make passive aggressive remarks the entire time they sit there in the lobby waiting for food.

God help you if you work the mid-week lunch shift. Night shift is best shift, even if closing does suck.
>>
You'll be fine. Just basic dealing with customers and food making. Watch the fucking baskets when they come out of the fryer I still have a scar on my arm from someone swinging around too fast.
>>
>>37437872
No. Steve Jobs started out at McDonald's and look at him now
>>
>>37437872
>try living on a major industrial city
>only available works are doing sewing and that kind of slave work
>all inside you feel like in jail
>trapped with normies inside a building
atleast you can see the sun trough the window in mc'donalds
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.