[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be me >fat...short...(thank god I make her laugh and say

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Merkel.jpg (203KB, 1000x981px) Image search: [Google]
Merkel.jpg
203KB, 1000x981px
>be me
>fat...short...(thank god I make her laugh and say witty things)
>going on fifth date with girlfriend (do I still call it "going on dates" at this point?)
>way out of my league (curious...smart...tall...thin...blond with dark tips...pretty face, but a fair amount of acne (its been clearing up since I told her sleeping with the same pillow sheets is bad))
>still trying to work out why she lets me touch her
>really wants poo in loo food (haven't had lamb in a while, awesome)
>chooses to sit by window
>talk about class...work...what we've been reading...tell her how to make Baklava after she asks about it on the menu
>having a good time
>handsome dude walks past us outside
>see her glance over, scoff in laughing disgust and roll her eyes after a bit
>put two and two together immediately, but still ask what she was doing
>tells me that once he passed, he started gesturing/mouthing something to the effect of proposing that she and he go out/asking why she was with me
>we laugh and continue talking/eating

I don't know, I just felt like sharing this.
I'm not upset, just mirthfully bemused. I never imagined dating anyone, let alone someone who others be attracted to enough at first glance to be so rude.

Thanks for reading.

-Anonymous
>>
>>37437147
I am glad for you, but I hope you understand that you should leave this place now.

Next time you want to go on /r9k/, go to the gym instead.
>>
>>37437147
wtf i love angela merkel now
>>
>>37437184
German udders always deliver, even their chancellor's udders.
>>
>>37437183
No, you fuckers need to know that this is reality. It can happen. I don't know how or why, but it can happen.
>>
>>37437253
Yes but shoosh go away don't rub it in our faces, not everyone here is just fat and short, some people have genuine disabilities that render them completely unwanted by anyone of the opposite sex. Shoo, go away!
>>
>>37437361
>some people have genuine disabilities that render them completely unwanted by anyone of the opposite sex
:(
I'd always believed this was more part of the meme than anything else
>>
>>37437361
Sure, but most don't.
>>
>>37437147
Cool story to read as a 33 year old virgin who has never had gf
>>
>>37437147
Holy shit those are exponentially nicer than I expected.
>>
>>37437147
Typical normalfag thread.

>Be me
>List generic normalfag physical traits
>Describes average/subaverage girlfriend as the Staciest Stacy that every Stacied.
>Totally fucked her pussy guys
>Just b urself bro

Fuck off
>>
>>37437731
>Be me
retarded but everyone posts it

>List generic normalfag physical traits
fat and short are really generic robot physical traits, it's like 99% of what robots complain about with regard to their appearance, the others being small dick and balding

>Just b urself bro
strawman
>>
>>37437147

Sounds like she started flirting with a guy during boring convo? Maybe you felt like sharing because deep down you think she might be unfaithful?

You, short and fat. Competition, handsome. It's fine to be insecure but don't sow these emotions so you significant other.
>>
I didn't realize how aggressive chads were in public until I went out to eat with an attractive female co worker of mine. Within 15 minutes at the restaurant this tall business type chad that looked like he worked in finance came over and introduced himself to her, and asked her if I was her little brother or just a friend. He ended up writing his number down on a piece of paper and giving it to her, but she wasn't interested at all. But the fact that there are guys like that that have the balls and audacity to just go up to a random couple and try to cuck the guy really fucked with me for awhile.
>>
>>37437875
It's like you didn't even read what I wrote my guy.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.