[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Literally all it takes to make life worth living is having one

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

Literally all it takes to make life worth living is having one person who likes you for who you are, no matter what. How pathetic are we if we don't even have a single person who unconditionally likes us with all their heart?

pic very loosely related
>>
File: 1289868128425.jpg (12KB, 560x400px) Image search: [Google]
1289868128425.jpg
12KB, 560x400px
if you can't like yourself then how can you expect someone else to like you?
>>
>>37436941
I see, the concept of being liked unconditionally is foreign to you as well.
>>
>>37436908
>tfw don't have that person who sees in you what you still fail to see in yourself, with you doing the same for them

fug
>>
>>37436908
No this is completely fucking wrong. I had a person like that. Live was awesome. But people get tired of your shit quick. She dumped me and I feel into a deeper pit. It broke me. Don't listen to op's bullshit.
>>
What bullshit. Subaru wasn't a robot at all and was just a failed normalswine who burst out of his shell the moment that he got whisked away to the new world. He acted autistic but that was autistic confidence. Along with his bravery, outspokenness, willingness to fight, that faggot was built up have a reason to be liked.

A real robot would have been stuck in the time loop in the first episode indefinitely, getting either mugged and killed or by starving to death by not having the courage to talk to someone.
>>
>>37436908
I got my mom.
>>
Sad,negative people are often very hard to be that way toward. A good female friend of mine is so negative that she gets angry at me when I'm positive, upbeat or complimentary toward her. I care about her, but I had to stop contacting her, now I respond just as nicely and kindly, but she has to contact me, her negativity was becoming toxic.

That's what happens when you're in a negative spiral,sadly. You can't be around someone who isn't like you, because you'll push them away.

If you want someone to talk to,post something and we can chat anytime
>>
File: Kaiser-wilhelm-I.jpg (1MB, 1701x2219px) Image search: [Google]
Kaiser-wilhelm-I.jpg
1MB, 1701x2219px
It's not reasonable, or even healthy, to have someone love you unconditionally if you aren't something that is good.
>>
>>37436908
I don't know about "making life worth living" but having someone care about you is a big confidence booster.

I'm reminded of that 30 year old virgin NEET anon who lucked into getting gf (as he described it) and then suddenly he felt like improving himself. Which he did by starting to work out, get a job, quitting smoking, etc.

My theory is that robots always lacked people who care in their lives, while normies always had someone. Luck is involved here.
>>
>>37438208
I think this is mostly correct. Unfortunately our society is too materialistic, feminists have run rampant for too long, and our close cultural ties have been split too hard, for this to ever happen to anyone expect the lucky one-in-a-million.
>>
>>37436908
>How pathetic are we if we don't even have a single person who unconditionally likes us with all their heart?
Not even normies are allowed to be loved like that. They all wear masks and merely love each other's masks whether they realize it or not.
>>
All I want is a hot 8/10 white/asian/latina virgin gf and I will be happy, why can't I get what i want out of life?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.