[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>mom, I just got accepted into x school >that's great

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: images.jpg (5KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 225x225px
>mom, I just got accepted into x school
>that's great son i'm so happy for you
>I just called your cousin and she's comming later
>huh, why?
>she just gratuated from x university and she insisted on comming after hearing the news so she can give you some advices
>w-what? no wait a sec I don't need that
>she's already comming, you don't have anything to lose anyway

WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO?
MY COUSIN IS A 10/10 STACIE
I HAVE TERRIBLE, TERRIBLE ANXIETY AND I CAN NEVER TALK TO A GIRL, WHAT THE FUCK DO I DO FOR GODS SAKE
SHOULD I JUST GO TO SOME CAFFE OR SOMETHING UNTIL LATE AT NIGHT?
>>
Wtf its your family
How do you give a fuck around family Holy shit
>>
>>37434540
Maybe she can help you not be a loser.
>>
>>37434540
purchas phenibut
>>
>>37434540

Don't you see you fool? Your mommy asked your cousin to come over and take your virginity as a reward for getting accepted.

>tfw OP gets accepted into a nice school AND gets to fuck his 10/10 Stacey cousin all night
>>
>>37434540
drink some alcohol, it'll calm you down
>>
>>37434571
normie shit i can barely say good morning to my own mom
>>
>>37434571
Seriously though OP calm down.

Maybe she'll give you decent study advice since she graduated while also being a whore.

It's not the end of the world its your home just try not to be too spergy.
>>
>>37434540
The best way to overcome your anxiety is to face it head on, and in the end you'll realize it wasn't so bad. Just try to hear her out, and I recommend actually listening to the tips she gives.

I was just like you not wanting to listen to advice before heading to college and had to withdraw last semester cause of poor performance.
>>
>>37434540
4 year universities are a joke. Go to community college, get A's then transfer into a 4 year after getting your degree.
>>
>>37434571
Fucking normie. I'm not comfortable around anybody in my family. I feel uncomfortable getting hugged by my own mom.
>>
>>37434540
You could do what I do and just "listen". If you don't want advice you don't have to take it seriously.
>>
>>37434540
Shes coming because she definitely wants to fuck you its a sign anon
>>
just don't sperg out
>listen to the (probably pointless) advice
>"haha yeah i'm sort of nervous to be honest, but excited about going! i'll keep what you said in mind, i think some of it might really help : )" now you're done congratulations

also fuck you for having a healthy family dynamic
>>
Fuck your cousin.
>>
File: 1496105530010.gif (398KB, 646x466px) Image search: [Google]
1496105530010.gif
398KB, 646x466px
>>37434571
>he doesn't want to fuck his cousin or sister
also this >>37434698
even my dad hugging me is uncomfortable
>>
>>37434540
Dude just hang out with her it will make you look like a chad.
>>
>>37434540

When I see posts like this I realise I'm not even that fucked up.

You seriously can't even handle talking to your (probably 7/10 at best) cousin?
>>
File: 1496285156905.png (189KB, 438x409px) Image search: [Google]
1496285156905.png
189KB, 438x409px
>>37434540
>>she just gratuated from x university and she insisted on comming after hearing the news so she can give you some advices

Who does this? What kind of retarded inbred family do you live in?
>>
>>37434540
Are you uncomfortable around your her because she's a woman or because you're attracted to her secretly? If you've got some kind of incestuous crush on her I'd recommend you avoid the encounter, otherwise just listen to your normie cousin prattle about college and hopefully learn something from it.
>>
>>37434698
>>37434625
kek, anxious losers. true robots dont give a fuck about what others think.
>>
my cousin is a stacy and chics were talking to me when I was hanging out with her.
>>
>>37434571
Found the normie

KEK I got muted for 4 seconds for that
>>
>>37434540
Okay wait, first of all
How old are you?
And how prestigious is your school compared to Stacy's?
>>
>>37434540
She's your family you fucking dipshit
>>
File: frerp.png (51KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
frerp.png
51KB, 657x527px
>>37435592
As someone with autism on-par with OP, you have to know that this doesn't make things any better
>>
>>37434540
wtf dude go see a doctor and get some xanax
>>
>>37434540
>SHOULD I JUST GO TO SOME CAFFE OR SOMETHING UNTIL LATE AT NIGHT?
Anon, no. Then it'll be obvious that you're avoiding her, which will make you look like a prick. You must stay and face your destiny.
>>
wear a winter coat when you meet her.
that way if she hugs you or tries to touch you you'll be protected
>>
>>37435207
>true robots [don't have X mental problem]
Nope, the more mentally ill the more robotic
>>
>>37435884
Getting NEETbux is like graduating robot college.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.