[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fruit Thread

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0534.jpg (38KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0534.jpg
38KB, 640x480px
What's you're favourite fruit? What was the last piece of fruit you ate?
>>
raspberryfag here.

Raspberries were the last thing I ate.
>>
I had some raspberries with breakfast.
My favorite would probably be blueberries.
>>
>>37434504
Literally a mango.
>>
Probably oranges
But I haven't tried a lot of them
>>
>>37434504
Nothing like a nice Granny Smith apple.
Last fruit I ate was a banana though.
>>
>>37434504
>What's you're favourite fruit? What was the last piece of fruit you ate?
Pineapple is the greatest fruit of all time
>>
>>37434504
Mandarins are pretty good.

Last fruit I ate was a banana
>>
>>37434613
this and tangerines
but i like berries too i hate watermelon
>>
mangos are the worst, my ex liked mangos

apples are my favorite but the last fruit i ate was a banana
>>
watermelon they are fuckin delicious
>ib4 nigger
>>
I can't remember. Oranges are bretty good.
>>
>>37434504
I like apples and the last fruit I ate was a banana a week ago.
I don't like to eat fruits at all.
>>
Wait, there's a handful of anons saying that they like apples and the last fruit they was a banana, just like i do, interesting.
>>
My mother grows the biggest, juiciest, sweetest oranges I've ever tasted in my life. She actually has too many of them, so her neighbors and I always get a free basket. It's gud. I don't get sick of it.
>>
>>37434504
cucumber for its refreshing watery goodness, with peaches as a close second.
>>
>>37434504
bannas and a bananner
>>
>>37434504
Apple is my favorite fruit especially the sour variety.
>>
Watermelon and other melon-like fruits mostly because they don't have fly larvae and or worms.
>>
File: cara cara.jpg (116KB, 578x430px) Image search: [Google]
cara cara.jpg
116KB, 578x430px
Cara cara navels. They're like a cross between a blood orange and mandarin. The fruit so nice they named it twice
>>
>>37434504
Cherrys are my favorite.
I had some ice cream with cherrys earlier in the morning.
>>
I think they're called Clementines, you know those small af oranges that are super easy to peel open? They're called Cuties or Halos at the store, whatever those are probably my favorite. Either that or strawberries

>last fruit you ate
Strawberry actually
>>
Honeydews are the shit, sweet, moist, and a very pleasant texture. Doesn't get as much love as it should
>>
>>37434504
grapefruit
last was lime w/my pho
>>
Fresh pineapple
Last piece of fruit I had was a nectarine before dinner.
>>
I love most fruit. last I had was a fruit salad of banana,kiwi,orange,grapes and pineapple
>>
Green grapes, watermelon, and blueberries are the trifecta of fruit and anyone who says otherwise is a fucking fruit.
>>
>>37436907
The yellow skinned kind is better.
>>
I really enjoy durian desu
>>
>>37434504
I like blue berries. The last fruit I had was a cup of diced peaches. I buy a bunch of the no sugar added ones just so I have an easy vitamin C source
>>
>>37434504
So many good choices, but I think Strawberries.

Last fruit I had was a Red Delicious Apple. It was alright, flesh wasn't crisp enough
>>
>>37434504
I hate all kinds of fruit. Last piece of fruit I ate was an apple when I was four or so
>>
I love passion fruit but it's hard to find! Pineapple is my second favorite.
>>
I love mulberries, largely due to nostalgia from growing up eating them, had some this morning, not ripe yet sadly

I do wanna try a jackfruit though, that's an upcoming plan
>>
>>37439809
>jackfruit
pretty fucking good. Taste peculiar
>>
>>37439848
yeah? I am told they produce a lot of latex, and cooking oil will keep it from sticking, is that true? or will a ripe one have no latex?
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.