[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /r9k/ think of Miley Cyrus and ber dead petz?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

File: images(7).jpg (14KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
images(7).jpg
14KB, 225x225px
What does /r9k/ think of Miley Cyrus and ber dead petz?
>>
File: 1479704972771.jpg (36KB, 400x460px) Image search: [Google]
1479704972771.jpg
36KB, 400x460px
Absolutely embarrassing

Whenever me and my lads need a laugh we crank this shit up and play vidya
>>
whoever directed Malibu like

I want to move to LA and become friends with that girl and fix her

I think I could do it too. those artists are incompetent
>>
Never enjoyed her music or persona.
>>
File: 1493341908796.png (500KB, 449x401px) Image search: [Google]
1493341908796.png
500KB, 449x401px
>>37434312
>He still falls for the "I can f-fix her" meme

Sweetie, sweetie, sweetie, sweetie, sweeite..

Sweetie. Shut up.
>>
File: bam.jpg (18KB, 313x305px) Image search: [Google]
bam.jpg
18KB, 313x305px
Reality will destroy her some day. Or maybe that's just men reaching middle age
>>
>>37434833
What in the fuckerino happened to bam?
>>
>>37434021
After the first track it has a 3-4 run of good songs.

Space boots is a great song
>>
>>37434914
Unstable to begin with, spoiled brat who was never told no, bad genetics, and unhealthy lifestyle
>>
>>37434021
She's a marketing genius and this specific album was shitty on purpose. I could elaborate if anyone wants me to.
>>
it's a good album, not my particular style, but I imagine it means a great deal to many people. my fav song is 1 Sun, I change it to "We all walk around and waste life-it's just a metal twisted flower"
>>
>>37434833
>Reality will destroy her some day
No it won't she got lucky, she may have some sort of break down in the future from not getting attention but unless she's an idiot she has money from her tv show and then music so she's in for a comfy life never having to worry about anything real
>>
>>37435332
it really is genius, anyone who disagrees doesn't know that it's a groundbreaking album, just like everything she's touched
Hannah Montana 2 was the first album I ever loved
>>
>>37435376
she didn't get lucky. she undoubtedly has more talent than 99.999999999999999%
>>
almost cooler: Trace Cyrus-her stepbrother has as much talent as she does (inb4 some dipshit says "none"), and is gonna rule the music industry one day
>>
>>37435439
if u don't believe me, listen to this:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ayi1mx0FHTo
>>
Hannah Montana is a really good show too
it's due mostly to Miley
>>
>>37435480
here's some Metro Station:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEwYdlZwCMM
>>
>>37435525
I remember there was this one scene where Miley is on a couch and with ultimate willpower she pulls herself up straight and delivers this one line that was an amazing line (I know she knew it), it was the moment I realized that Miley Cyrus is a moving force in the world
>>
>>37435550
Metro Station is the band Trace is in
>>
i loved Miley's music, and i do again, and always did, but I thought Can't Be Tamed the video was humiliating to her, and her record company got her to do it, so I went on strike against her until 2011 when I got released from a state mental institute for criminal insane, and heard stuff like Decisions and the Snoop song. I was so AMPED for her new music, till I heard "We Can't Stop"-I read the name and thought it was gonna be pop punk again, I hated it. But then someone showed me bangerz They left it in my car and I listened to the track SMS(Bangerz) over and over, Bangerz is one of the best cd's ever made
>>
any1 else here been to a Miley concert?
>>
it's funny cuz Trace is just as sexual as Miley, just presents it in a different way
>>
>>37434347
Fix her, as in, fixing a rabbit or a dog, removing their ability to have offspring
>>
>>37435769
Yes I have been to one, maybe another someday with the gf

>This isn't original box
>>
>>37435797
i'm assuming u don't have that right, you should cut off your own genitals because u just said that
>>
>>37435812
they put me on the kiss cam but I stepped out of the frame (I went alone) at a bangerz concert
>>
>>37435840
Jesus I fucking hated that kiss cam I was spurging out imagining it going on me. Bangerz was an okay concert.

>all those stacies went to the concert REEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37435906
I just dodged because the only woman I wanted to kiss was Miley
>>
>>37435906
I agree it was just okay, they played all the songs from bangerz, butchered "Do my thang" by turning it country and I was hoping she'd play a bunch of older stuff too
>>
>>37436017
some girl tried to talk to me at the concert cuz I was going wild. I told her to fuck off
>>
miley and i were doing the same dance during the opening bangerz sms and some douche with three girls strolls up with a beer and gets in my space, the concert was going to be a wrecking ball till that dufus did that
also, some chicks in front of me tried to do a dual selfie and I dodged it
>>
I read Miley came up with "Wrecking Ball" the song and approached a producer with it, but she's not listed as a song writer
>>
>>37435250
I would love u to
Curious
>>
>>37435998
I went with my gf and cousin I'm sure everyone and tried my best to act like a normie
>>
>>37436017
I was really surprised by how many remixes they did for the Banger songs it made no sense and they basically only played party in the USA

>tfw it's been 4 years since my last concert
>>
>>37436403
could mean anything
I went with my gf and cousin I'm sure everyone enjoyed the gangbang(sans Pete Wentz) and tried my best to act like a normie
>>
>>37436143
I spent a long time writing a massive response but just remembered; I had this conversation just a few days ago. I didn't explain it all here very well but this basically sums it up.

Everything she does, every step she takes has been planned well in advanced, either by her or another, or even by a group of people. I can even tell you what she's probably going to do in the future.
>>
>>37434021
She milked hip hop culture for all she could and then she went back to being a pleasant little white girl after everyone made fun of her tomfoolery.
>>
>>37436539
I went to the concert at the staple center and was shocked by the amount of girls wearing little to nothing. What happened to women.
>>
what the fuck is all this bullshit?

Why do you fuckers allow yourselves to be susceptible to this crap? I couldn't name one song from this cunt

JUST TUNE IT OUT
>>
>>37434021
you gotta feel bad for her father though
>god tier genetics
>gives her daughter every opportunity
>still goes through degenerate phase taking black dick
I really hope I never have a daughter
>>
>>37435816
I'm assuming you're a bit mentally retarded, you should spoonfeed your own brain to your dog because you just said that
>>
>>37437367
them's fightin' words biatch
either step up or step off
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.