[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone else on here ever get vagina envy? l don't

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: MILKING.webm (2MB, 406x720px) Image search: [Google]
MILKING.webm
2MB, 406x720px
Does anyone else on here ever get vagina envy?

l don't think I really want to be a woman, but I look at my dick and just wish l had a vagina sometimes. I hate having a refractory period. I realIy wish l could have multiple orgasms. Good sex and masturbation just seem so much more pleasurable for women it makes me deeply depressed... It just feels like biology and my body have betrayed me.
>>
I left this board for one month and this shit is still going like wtf I cant even EVEN
>>
Is it true that when girls orgasm with cum inside them it makes them more likely to get pregnant?
>>
>>37433714
No. Time of the month and depth are the main factors outside sperm motility and number.
>>37433686
No but sometimes i wonder what its like having a dick.
>>
>>37433809
It's like having a cold worm hanging out of your body.
>>
>>37433849
I'll have to call bullshit guys seem to love the things and uncuts squirm if you touch them right.
>>
>>37433809

You've eaten a hot dog or sausage? Imagine having that inbetween your legs all the time but in addition to that, imagine it changing size depending on how horny you are. Then imagine being horny all the time. What's annoying is getting erections at the worst times and having to hide them or ending up getting questionable erections. Also, if your dick is tiny, you might as well become a monk. That's why women are lucky, tit size and the size of your pussy literally doesn't matter, but dick size is one of the most important things in a relationship because it determines how pleased a woman will be with sex. And if you can't please a woman, then she'll leave you.

>>37433879

Tip of dick is the most sensitive part and an uncut guy has all his feeling there.
>>
>>37433686
vaginas look fucking disgusting desu
>>
>>37433956
>dick size is one of the most important things in a relationship because it determines how pleased a woman will be with sex.
Thats not how it works though. If the chick likes you she'll like whatever you got barring something she literally can't feel like a 2 incher. Dick size is maybe 1/10th of the equation and doesn't contribute to orgasms unless you're a super rare 5%er chick.
>head
I thought that bit of skin on the underside was really sensitive to.
>>
>>37433849
>organ filled with blood
>cold
Are you a corpse?
>>
>>37433686
it looks so good when she squeezes her legs back together and her roastie closes up
>>
>>37434057
>I thought that bit of skin on the underside was really sensitive to.
it is
>>
>>37433714
It helps.
The like muscle spasm/contractions help speedy the sperm up
>>
>>37434180
Thats literally retardation.
>>
>>37434195
You have no basis in science.
>>
>>37433956
>What's annoying is getting erections at the worst times and having to hide them or ending up getting questionable erections.

This literally doesn't happen.
>>
>>37434252
Are you actually stupid? What you said is patently untrue. Orgasms have no contribution to fertility only the depth of the ejaculation point, sperm motility, your stage in the cycle, and sperm count.
The mucus layer used means even elevating the area does jackshit as it cuts out whatever effect gravity would have on helping it move faster otherwise walking upright would be an issue.
>>
>>37434528
>One study actually measured the amount of semen "flowback" (how much semen leaked out after sex.) They discovered that when female orgasm occurred a minute or less before male ejaculation, sperm retention was greater.

>If female orgasm didn't happen within a minute of male ejaculation--before male ejaculation, specifically--lower sperm retention occurred.

>What if orgasm happened after male ejaculation? Researchers found that as long as the woman has an orgasm up to 45 minutes after, sperm retention was higher.

Get out of my face, roastie.
>>
File: xcsf7jhuu5_prostate_cancer.jpg (40KB, 511x342px) Image search: [Google]
xcsf7jhuu5_prostate_cancer.jpg
40KB, 511x342px
>>37433686
>tfw the male puci makes its own dildos

how can genderlets compete?
>>
>>37434635
>One study
>>
>>37434446

Literally does happen. Dicklet
>>
>>37434446

Apparently you don't have a dick then.
>>
this is the most pathetic copypasta, which is really saying something
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.