[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do men ignore the women who love them in favor of the

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: sad story.jpg (61KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
sad story.jpg
61KB, 720x720px
Why do men ignore the women who love them in favor of the ones who don't?
>>
>>37433386
because they one's who don't are more attractive
>>
>>37433386
Thrill of the chase. No feeling of conquest from an easy woman.
>>
File: 1485230199401.png (293KB, 793x532px) Image search: [Google]
1485230199401.png
293KB, 793x532px
No woman who is not related to me has ever felt any emotion except perhaps pity towards me ever in my life.
>>
>>37433386
Because she's a lesbian.
If she stopped being gay I would do everything I could to make her mine.

However there is some comfort to be found in knowing that she will never break my heart. She is the fading light in a world of darkness.
>>
>>37433386

What's the purpose of having something you don't want? In the modern world, fucking someone is effort and a wast of resources. So why waste it on someone ugly and unpleasant as a person?
>>
>tfw no NiceGirl to friendzone while I go around chasing abusive skanks

It's an obscure kind of feel
>>
>>37433531
you forgot disappointment. disappointment is an emotion right?
>>
>>37433386
>who love them
Motherfucker fancies himself we can pick when this shit never happens
Women want me because I have stable comfy life and they need someone sweep up the shit they made. Bonus points for single mothers who looove their little angels so much.
>>
>>37433637
They never cared enough to be disappointed.
>>
>>37433525
>conquest
Why are men so childish and treat everything like a game?
>>
>>37433386
I don't know, but you're asking in the wrong place, any man who is here and can answer that question from personal experience doesn't belong here.
>>
>>37433386
i certainly wouldn't. wtf is this thread
>>
>>37433782
>conquest is a game
War is super childish amirite
>>
because the chances of someone loving you back are incredibly low
>>
>>37433386
Nothing like this has ever happened to me. I'm not sure what you're getting at, OP.
>>
>>37433782

Games, particularly sports, are representative of natural competition, simulations of violence designed to keep the male instinct at bay. You are incorrect in saying that men treat reality like a game; rather, they treat games like reality. Nature is a competitive place and I don't know why you sound so surprised at that.

Also, don't use "childish" like "primal". It's supposed to mean poor judgment, not instinctive.
>>
If I found a girl who liked me I'd take her in a heartbeat
>>
File: 1486509873463.png (606KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1486509873463.png
606KB, 1080x1080px
>implying a woman has ever loved me
Fucking normies ruining my board.
>>
>>37433386
What's the point in settling for someone you don't care for just because they care about you? I knew a girl who would cling to me all the time and wanted to date me, but she offered nothing. She wasn't interesting, she wasn't funny, we had no chemistry at all. Why would I date someone like that instead of trying to find someone I would be happy with?
>>
File: Kirby_anime.png (1MB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Kirby_anime.png
1MB, 1024x768px
We ask the same thing
>>
>>37433555
Men will cheat on a girl for sexual gratification vs women cheating for emotional fulfillment. Men just can't appreciate anything underneath the surface.
>>
>>37433386
the only woman who loves me is my mom, and she's taken
>>
>>37434283
Women cheat for sexual gratification too, don't kid yourself.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.