[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I seduce a guy who's a 25 y.o. khv and a complete autist?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 5

File: 108.jpg (16KB, 263x316px) Image search: [Google]
108.jpg
16KB, 263x316px
How do I seduce a guy who's a 25 y.o. khv and a complete autist?
>>
>>37433165
Don't and stop being gay.
>>
>>37433165
Be a girl.

Originini
>>
Are you a woman or a faggot, original?
>>
>>37433200
>Be a girl.
Doesn't work, not enough.
>>
>>37433255
Fuck off bitch. Just fucking say hi and he'll love you and shit. What are you a fat ugly retard or something? Every relationship you have is only because you have a pussy. Nobody actually likes your fat ugly ass.
>>
File: babybrenda.png (633KB, 634x430px) Image search: [Google]
babybrenda.png
633KB, 634x430px
>>37433165

Figure out his interests and fabricate a personality around your perception of his ideals.
>>
By total superficiality, fantasy land type. If youre a girl look as a hot vulnerable bitch as possible (be an 8-10 on the scale) and talk about nerdy geeky topics but don't try to beat him with your intelligence, to an autist you are an inferior posession, the more you act so the more he's gonna desire you. Don't be too easy to get either or you will look like a cheap whore in the eyes of the autist and will fail to make him obsessed, thus being part of his magical wow land. Autists are entitled creatures, believing they deserve the best meat without any true effort. Take a look at this wild specimen for example:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mvN6qApaljk

Now Eliot Rodger is another example. If you need any more examples to justify my point just go research fedora "nice guys" or read comments about women at the autism moonbase www.dailystormer.com
>>
>>37433255
The thing about HKVs and autists, they're alone because they're so much better. He's clearly out of your league and doesn't have any interest in fucking with low-tier sluts. Imagining him as desperate and lonely is just your wishful thinking, trying to put him below you to make him more attainable. The reality is he's so far above you couldn't get him even if you tried your best.
>>
>>37433165
be nice to him

that's literally it
>>
>>37433469
We've been talking for weeks. We like the same bands and book, and we have a lot of things in common. Last time I met him irl, he was about to kiss me but he decided not to for some reason. I don't know how to make a move, and he's either too autistic or doesn't care at all.
>>37433519
>He's clearly out of your league and doesn't have any interest in fucking with low-tier sluts.
I'm a high-tier "slut" and I'm more intelligent than 99.5% of women. I'm definitely in his league.
>>
>>37433705
>I'm a high-tier "slut" and I'm more intelligent than 99.5% of women.
What makes you think this? I feel like a woman like that wouldn't have any trouble seducing someone.
>>
>>37433705
>I'm more intelligent than 99.5% of women

that's why you're posting to r9k asking for dating advice, right?
>>
>>37433726
Smart people ask for advice, anon. Only dumb people think they know everything.
>>
>>37433705
You can't unveil the bait this quickly, lad. You save that kind of shitpost until AFTER you've hooked them.
>>
>>37433705
Post time-stamp then we'll talk, dumb roastie.
>>
>>37433747
This is the worst place to look for dating advice. If genuine, consider suicide.
>>
>>37433512
Part 2

Bonus traits to make the autist to consider you as a waifu material:
Tell him you're virgin - even if it isnt true. By the time he gets obsessed he would forgive you. Fucking atleast 1 guy before authomatically turns you into a slut. Bad first impression.
Tell him that you also hate feminism and believe it ruins the world, joke about it and stereotype women but not men. You need to fit his bubble.
Don't even bother being all nice to him, give him the passive mixed signals, autists crave most what seems out of their reach. But give him little hope to make him more confident he has a chance of getting you.
>>
>>37433512
>>37433805
How the fuck do you know all this?
>>
is that ed gein?
>>
>>37433828
I have a PHD in severe internet retardation.
>>
>>37433725
I have interests that go waaay beyond basic female shit. I have many very useful skills, I'm a top tier student, I have 149 iq (inb4 iq is a meme) and I'm physically fit. I'm not a whiny, overly emotional cunt (unlike most women), and I'm not clingy. I just want to take his virginity.
>>
>>37433255
tell him your intentions str8 up. autists are almost always in a state of overthinking meltdown. Bold but sincere moves are the way to go my frendo.
>>
>>37433899
Answer seriously. I know a woman who is really good at seducing people, especially autists, and most of what you listed fits her behavior. Not all of it, but most of it is spot on.
>>
>>37433705
>Last time I met him irl, he was about to kiss me but he decided not to for some reason.

He probably saw your reaction to this and figured you didn't want it. Ask him about it.

Say something like "I wish you would have kissed me."
>>
>>37433935
then invite him into your room???
>>
>>37433935
>I have interests that go waaay beyond basic female shit. I have many very useful skills, I'm a top tier student, I have 149 iq (inb4 iq is a meme) and I'm physically fit. I'm not a whiny, overly emotional cunt (unlike most women), and I'm not clingy.
It doesn't seem to be doing you much good, how can you be sure your assessment of yourself is accurate?
>I just want to take his virginity.
Why?
>>
File: ed-gein.jpg (46KB, 600x448px) Image search: [Google]
ed-gein.jpg
46KB, 600x448px
>>37433892
yeah, i love that man.
>>
>>37433255
girls (male) don't like other girls anon
wakey wakey
>>
>>37434027
>It doesn't seem to be doing you much good, how can you be sure your assessment of yourself is accurate?
I have a bright future. It won't matter in the long run, but I guess that's still a good thing.
>Why?
I don't know. I guess because he's more interesting than any man I've ever met.
>>
this thread is basically "chad with glasses XD"
>>
>>37434120
>he's more interesting than any man I've ever met.
Kek. I really pity you.
>>
>>37433165
Be kind of an asshole. Whatever you do don't do the "cuddle and play video games" thing. He might says he wants that, but he'll get bored of you in a heartbeat if you actually do it. Since he's an autist he probably doesn't have much self esteem or friends, break down his self esteem even more and then build it up around yourself so he only feels good when he's with you.
>>
>>37433165
seriously?
just tell him you like him romantically
how hard can it be?
>>
>>37434152
>kek
Yeah well I pity you too
>>
It's impossible, slut. 25 is the age when immeasurable pains of loneliness suffered in the pre-adulthood part of life transforms into achieving an understanding of women's nature and being disgusted by it. You're not even a human being in the eyes of your prey.
>>
>>37434299
>You're not even a human being in the eyes of your prey.
kek
>>
>>37433705
>Last time I met him irl, he was about to kiss me but he decided not to for some reason. I don't know how to make a move, and he's either too autistic or doesn't care at all.
He didn't have the courage. If you tell him you like him in romantic way via message, he'll have the courage next time.
>>
>>37433961
Ok. How I know? From experience of real life and ofc internetz. Experience, cynicism, the ability to grasp into human psychology. Sometimes I sew the human world through National Geographic lens.

Part 3

The autist doesn't give a shit what a wonderful person you strived to become in this cynical world nor how deep you are, he doesn't give a shit about how "not like the other girls" you claim to be, he doesn't care about you even proving it to him over and over. He doesn't care you have common language, its just a nice side thing to have. Autists suffer from sour grapes syndrome, that means they want most what they claim to diss and look down on. Basic good looking feminine women. What you need to do is to find out about his stereotype female dreamgirl and fulfil the role. Some of the clues are easy to grasp and I already gave you them.

Oh an also.. it's all double standarts, even if thw autist has his dream wife.. he will only be as loyal as his opportunities allow him to be. He has a dick after all, his underlying tool for endless excuses. You have a vagina, you will never be taken seriously when you gonna claim you are more than the average meat gym for fucking, baby and food making. Unless you take hold by manipulation.
>>
>>37434397
>What you need to do is to find out about his stereotype female dreamgirl and fulfil the role.
Well fuck it, I'll just bee m'self and see what happens.
I mean, it's good advice for a short term relationship, but if it actually gets serious, he'll find out eventually, right?
>>
>>37434532
Don't worry, he'll be probably kill himself (right after killing you) by then.
>>
>>37434592
>he'll be probably kill himself (right after killing you) by then.
sounds fun. maybe I can convince him to suicide with me.
>>
>>37434621
>maybe I can convince him to suicide with me.
I want to do that, sounds romantic.
>>
>>37434638
that's the kind of relationship I want. I know it's edgy as fuck, but I want someone who doesn't take life seriously (non in a "yolo dude weed lmao" decadent way, though)
>>
>Claims a 149 IQ with academic skills
>can't figure out how to make a 25 year old male virgin fuck her

If this were actually the case, OP would have severe autism herself but not realize it, thus making the story almost believable.

Let this sort of thing be known as the autism paradox.
>>
>>37434719
>>can't figure out how to make a 25 year old male virgin fuck her
It's not as easy as it seems, I swear.
>>
>>37434532
Being yourself as first impression for seducing an autist? Oh, so you're like into gambling?

Ok then, test the ground well before you see if there is any actual allowing of being yourself without it exploding in your face later. Just test the shit out of him if he is a typical specimen. While testing; never ever be naive, consider the warning signs, don't give into temptations of just giving into him too soon.

If he turns out to be a typical autistic specimen, which 99% percent of them are, no need to feel guilt for seducing and manipulating him mercilessly. Typical specimen doesn't give a shit about your true goodness anyway, he wants you to sell him something, a product of fantasy. Autists live in a different world from the real one, planet autism.
>>
>>37434762
>It's not as easy as it seems

http://medicalhypotheses.blogspot.com/2009/11/clever-sillies-why-high-iq-lack-common.html

Skim over that and see if it applies to you. Also, just be yourself :^)
>>
>>37434704
>(non in a "yolo dude weed lmao" decadent way, though)
Too bad, I'm looking for someone to drugs and kill myself with.
>>
File: 1495672374974.jpg (899KB, 1278x1438px) Image search: [Google]
1495672374974.jpg
899KB, 1278x1438px
>>37434762
1. Approach him in a private place.
2. Say the following:
>I find you attractive and would like to have sex with you. Would you like to have sex with me?
3. Have sex with him and enjoy your autismal boyfriend.

I mean, the idea that an attractive girl wants to bed a 25 YO khv is nice, but come the fuck on. The only way the above could go wrong is if he thinks you're making fun of him, but he's autistic, so discrete, literal speech should make things simple.
>>
prolly have to hold his hand throught the whole thing basically like a mommy. seducing means enticing a guy to make a move which is not going to happen.
>>
>>37434948
>I find you attractive and would like to have sex with you. Would you like to have sex with me?
The unsuspecting autist prey smells the aroma of roast and darts away. Roastie will have to try again.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.