[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Most embarassing and cringe inducing moments of your life?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: 1495770912395.png (733KB, 760x839px) Image search: [Google]
1495770912395.png
733KB, 760x839px
Most embarassing and cringe inducing moments of your life?
>>
Every time I try to speak, ever
>>
>>37433014
basically this, whenever I am the focus of attention I blush and reveal my true autism
>>
>>37433014
Come on be creative
>>
>>37433052
That actually sounds cute
>>
File: 11787511.jpg (29KB, 351x336px) Image search: [Google]
11787511.jpg
29KB, 351x336px
>>37433001
I met a girl when I was 12 in some festival, we hit it off and she dragged me to the bathroom. we stood there for about 5 mins and she wasn't saying anything, eventually she gets fed up and walks out and tells all the others kids I am gay because I didn't want to kiss a girl.
>>
>>37433068
Every time I try to come up with something creative and realize I have no creativity
>>
i'm too embarrassed to even talk about it anonymously because someone i know might see it and be able to identify me. hell.
>>
>>37433167
fagggggggggggggggggg
You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was too low in content (8.33% content)
>>
>>37433001
I've send my then-gf some edgy video how much I miss her with lots of smootches in it

It makes me cringe every time
>>
>>37433001
My conversations with oneitis in high school. I like to return to them just to torment myself some more after a shitty day.
>>
I confessed to a girl in public when I was 11. She rejected me in utter disgust and I was mocked by a dozen people for an hour before they got tired.

Haven't bothered with relationships since.
>>
>>37433139
I'm a 22 year old male
>>
Well ive been banned from 4 different discord servers in the last two weeks. Those were the only places i had any social interaction. I wasnt trolling or spamming or anything. My sheer personality got me banned. I wish i was a normie
>>
I've never really described this in full, but I think you guys will appreciate. I look back at this entire period of my life and I want to go back in time and punch myself in the face repeatedly.

>be high school
>become absolutely obsessed with female friend
>poorly socialized kid, so I can't really tell when things I'm doing are creepy or beta
>also keep impulsively being clingy
>fancy myself to be intellectual because I read lots of novels and philosophy, so basically I'm top tier of fedora NiceGuys
Some notable moments
>wrote her a hand-written letter about how I was worried about her because I heard she used drugs sometimes and she had depression
>picked and pressed a tundra flower from a mountain I went to the top of and gave it to her
>bought her lots of presents and made her a handmade birthday card that included a collage once
>overtexted her about my feelings constantly, esp. relating to her
>tried to kiss her at the bus stop once and she turned away and said no and patted me on the back while hugging me
>when she finally got fed up with me and stopped talking to me sent her a bunch of desperate, pathetic, lengthy texts
>had a star trek lunch box full of things that she had given me and that reminded me of her at one point

I was so young. I still had a chance to have a normal adolescence. And I wasted it being a creepy beta orbiter who didn't even try to talk to girls who might like me. This is what happens when you don't have male role models in your life to follow.
>>
chad shoves over for no reason at summer workout thing my parents forced me to do in hs. try to make a meme out of it cause he could beat my ass, everyone male and female who i know laughs at me, i ask him to stop in a weak voice they all laugh and he tells me to go sit down. this shit haunts me all the time, i see these people a ton around where i live and i think that's what they remember of me. I hate being alive i didn't deserve this.
>>
When I was a freshman in highschool. I couldn't pronounce words correctly back then so it was the main reason I stayed quiet. My voice sounded awful, and everyone knew it. So, In english class one day, when we were doing popcorn reading, someone was finishing up their paragraph and was about to call on the next person to read. But Stacy whispered to that person to call on me, laughing as she did.
When I was done reading I felt humiliated.
>>
>>37433001
>made a presentation about naruto in highchool
i want to end my existence
>>
>>37433746
Could be worse. One of my friends made a presentation about hentai during sex-ed. He talked about both tentacles and (brace yourself) lolis.
>>
When I was a newfag
>>
>>37433372
Oh still cute kek
>>
File: 1493631613087.jpg (36KB, 657x527px) Image search: [Google]
1493631613087.jpg
36KB, 657x527px
>on holiday
>meet two american girls
>actually hit it off
>we go to a bar
>pull out my phone
>they snatch it off me
>they see r9k
>trap shit and stuff
"what the fuck are you looking at?!"
>snatch my phone back and try and laugh it off
>they leave soon after
>>
File: tired.jpg (223KB, 526x877px) Image search: [Google]
tired.jpg
223KB, 526x877px
>>37433001
I was talking about some of my dreams with my best friend in school, but I hadn't really hit puberty yet, so while the dreams were very fetishistic, they weren't sexual for me to know not to share that kind of stuff with other people.

My friend ended up telling me I should see a therapist. He doesn't remember that incident, and we're no longer best friends (for unrelated reasons).

Come to think of it, it's a really good thing I always told my parents that my dreams were "too complicated to explain" whenever I would have a nightmare, because otherwise they would know something is wrong with me.
>>
>>37434023

i was gonna post something but you know what, after reading that, i feel much better about myself
>>
>>37434170
Oh god, that must have been terrible. Bitches just don't understand man.
>>
>>37433167
them whores are starting young eh?
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.