[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do blonde guys with blue eyes look like the biggest douchebags

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 3

Why do blonde guys with blue eyes look like the biggest douchebags before they even open their mouths?
>>
>>37432597
>cherry picking a Chad blonde with blue eyes
It's not the fact he has blonde hair and blue eyes, but his pretentious gaze. I have blonde hair and blue eyes but I'm a fat ass pimpled balding neckbeard.
>>
>>37432597
Look at his skinny grashopper arms
>>
>>37432646
>I have blonde hair and blue eyes
Be my bf RIGHT NOW
>>
>>37432597
because people feel like they aren't white enough when they're around them. this is one of the reasons blond-haired blue-eyed people are casted as villains in movies.
>>
Not sure. I've been very paranoid before and thought guys that look like that were going to harm me but they ended up being nice or just leaving me alone. I can only assume someone is a jerk if they act like one to me or others.
>>
>>37432597
Dirty blonde with blue eyes reporting in
>>
>>37432683
No you massive original faggot
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (102KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
102KB, 1920x1080px
>>37432597
Because you're extremely insecure about your own attractiveness and automatically hate anyone born with better genes than you.
>>
>>37432597
I'm blonde with green eyes. Am I a douche too?
>>
>>37433537
No, you are my future gf (male)
>>
>>37432597
You've been subjected to post-WWII propaganda your whole life.
>>
>>37432597
>before they even open their mouths?
but the best part comes after that, at least from my experience
>>
>>37433405
pls I'm a girl I swear
>>
>>37432597
I have blonde hair and blue eyes, but also have social anxiety. Never had gf ever because of it, and people always tell me they like "dark and mysterious" guys.
>>
>>37432597
Because they've lived their whole lives being treated well and they know they can get away with anything they want because of it
>>
>>37433583
Not him but do you have blonde hair as well?
>>
>>37433707
Try being blonde in a Mexican-dominated place.
>>
>>37433583
How do I know you're a girl? Do you live in the U.S.?
>>
>>37433816
nah
>>37433945
okay I lied but I'll love you forever I promise
>>
>>37432597
Because, you're a fucking nigger.

orgondo
>>
>>37433889
You'll get bullied by the guys but the girls sill lust for your cock. That being said, don't race mix.
>>
I'm 6'2" with blonde hair and blue eyes. More muscle OP's pic but also not as lean. 20 y/o kissless virgin.

Don't underestimate autism and facial aesthetics
>>
>>37433966
Fuck off you lying massive twat.
>>
>>37433889
>>37434017
can confirm blonde girls also get bullied by mexican girls
>>
Because they are the true master race and you are just jealous
>>
>>37432597
faggot doesn't even look better than me but yet hes a happy chad. such an injustice
>>
>>37434072
Oh come on, anon, we'll be so happy together
>>
>>37434289
>doesn't even look better than me

Yes. Yes he does.
>>
>>37432597
Your own jealousy
>>
It probably has to do with the fact you inherently sense my superior genetics and thus step aside, calling me "douchebag" as I mack on your oneitis
>>
>>37432597
I have blonde hair and blue eyes and people treat me like trash before they here me speak so i act like a douchebag to fuck with them.
>>
>>37432597
I am the same but less attractive.I think your grudge towards them depends on how attractive they are, regardless of the specific features.Since you are a bitter virgin you think every single one of them is a douchebag.
>>
>>37432597
You won't believe me but I knew guys who looked just like that in college and they were the nicest people I've ever met
>>
>>37434471
only thing that makes him better is his confident chad expression
>>
>>37434908
Post a pic delusionfag, we'll be the judge of that.
>>
>>37435117
You look like a more autistic Dylann Roof ripoff.
>>
>>37435161
yeah fuck off you're just jealous of my looks you fat neckbeard huhahaha
>>
>>37432597
>black knuckle-hair with shit-disk eyes (he claims they're "brown") got cucked by blond/blue Chad/Thad/Brad
Keep crying, bitch boy.
>>
>>37432691
How 'bout all these short, swarthy vaguely Latin and Asian girls? I swear, they all fetishize us the way rice-cookers do their Japanese dream waifus.
>>
>>37435307
I never said it's a bad thing, I'd still let you fuck me.
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.