[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird things about your body

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: deformed-pepe-2742819.png (74KB, 500x422px) Image search: [Google]
deformed-pepe-2742819.png
74KB, 500x422px
>tfw my cum is clumpy. Tapioca pudding is the best way to describe it.

Never been able to figure it out
>>
>have elongated scrotum
>>
>i can hold a pen or multiple toothpicks between my double chin
>>
>>37432315
I get this but only when I cum in the shower. I think the hot water cooks it like an egg white and it turns all rubbery and hard

also my ears smell really strongly of cheese
>>
my finger joints bend backwards, also my body isnt proportionate
>>
Anisocoria. One pupil larger than other
>>
>>37432645
Behind my ears small like cheese
Didn't that that was weird
>>
>>37432315
Your seminal fluid is blocked, prostate stimulation will fix this, or prostate saw palmetto / cranberry extract supplements.

Most feel prostatitis/irritation from this inlammation/blockage.

>>37432645
It is the chlorine in tapwater, it does the same thing to the cholesterol in your body. Resulting in you being low test and low in D.
>>
>>37432731
>>37432645
gross when did you last wash behind your ears? take a shower
>>
>>37432797
I did read that the clumpy jizz is related to low test

Cranberry extract, interesting
>>
I have a weird know on the right side of my solar plexus.
And the biggest nose you could imagine.
>>
>>37432835
Everyday my friend

It must just be sweat or something pooling there through the day
>>
>>37432315

Whenever I cum, my taint/bottom of balls area aches for hours afterwards. It's happened my whole life and I can't figure out why
>>
>>37432947
neato

that sounds kind of annoying
>>
>>37432315
I have an attached earlobe.

One leg about 1 inch bigger than the other (which is probably my walk is kind of fucked up).

A fissured tongue.

Hirsuties coronae glandis, one of the protuberances seem to have wandered into under the little meetup of my corona halfs.

Also my front teeth have a little gap in between them, and they're a little bit more to the front than the others beside them.
Oh, and they're a tiny bit saw-y, but you'll only see if you look closely.

Behind my ears used to get crusty and I would scratch it off. Googled that shit and it seemed like seborrheic dermatitis, a friend told me to dry it properly, got much better. Still sometimes I can scrap off a little bit of skin from there. It also seems like there is a fucking bump there. Will try to leave it alone to see if it lowers back to normal.

My index toe is crooked to my big toe's side a little bit more than I'd like too.

I've been told my eyes are small, I'm not even close to asian though.

Other than that I think everything is alright.
>>
My upper legs are abnormally long. Makes public transport hell.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.