[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

all i ever wanted was a normie life is it too much to ask. to

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: 423423537.jpg (31KB, 601x508px) Image search: [Google]
423423537.jpg
31KB, 601x508px
all i ever wanted was a normie life is it too much to ask. to hell with you God if you're real
>>
>>37432160
Grass is always greener on the other side... By that I mean you should kys
>>
>>37432201
i didnt ask to be born anon. i really did not
>>
>>37432221
You couldn't even get the quads
>>
>>37432160
i know anon , i know
fucked over at every possible turn , cant even get a job
i swear two faggots are playing chess with my life and the one who likes me is losing
>>
>>37432160
a normie life is not as display on the sitcom of leave it for beaver
you have edited out every bad day and stupefying tedium of job and strife of all relationship
a normie life is fill up with pain as you but extra styles of it
there is one thing that beaver got right it is the laugh track
which is laughing upon you
>>
>>37432160
OP is so fucking easy to be a normie
>>
>tfw you'll never be a normie
>you'll never have a noble occupation
>you'll never get married and have 10 children
>you'll never have talk-of-the-town dinner parties
>you'll never serve baked alaska to your guests
>you'll never die in a fire after the dinner party goes horribly wrong
>>
File: daily.jpg (129KB, 700x471px) Image search: [Google]
daily.jpg
129KB, 700x471px
>>37432160
It's so easy to live the normalfag life but it's also incredibly unsatisfying, shallow and if you ever manage to live it you'll only find disappointment. Also, you failed normalfags are everything wrong with this board, excluding the regular normalfags of course.
>>
>>37432160
bet you are one of those faggots that wants a virgin gf too.
>>
>>37434098
>implying i want a gf
>kek
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.