[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to change the western world, but only so that fat women

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

I want to change the western world, but only so that fat women and short men will be seen as equals.

Either mainstream liberal society demonizes both, or neither.

How do we achieve this?
>>
>>37428020
>so that fat women and short men can be seen as equils

Anon, lets say you look at a pile of cow shit and a pile of horse shit and compare the two, what do they both have in commen?

They are both shit, just from diffrent animales. Mcdonalds Models and Gnomes and both worthless, just disgusting in their own ways.
>>
I'm definitely sure that short men have it easier than fat women.
You can still have a good-looking face/body while being short and get a short cutie.

A fat woman will get some uggo loser to fuck her but she certainly isn't getting a cutie.
>>
>>37428837
Except the McDonalds model actually chose to become one and the gnome was born as a gnome and cannot change himself.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg (59KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE.jpg
59KB, 900x900px
>>37428872
a fat woman can just lose weight by eating less
a manlet will always be a manlet
>>
>>37428920
And then she'll have digusting loose skin.
Also: she's too lazy to lose weight anyway.
I'm not excusing fat girls. I was trying to cheer up short men that being short doesn't mean they can't get a catch.
If you're short, autistic and ugly though, that's another thing.
>>
>>37428966
>And then she'll have digusting loose skin
Its called losing weight at a right pace.
>>
>>37428966
>tfw no short, autistic, ugly bf
>>
>>37428905
Yeah and a burger didn't decide to turn into shit

either by choice or not both are disposable
>>
>>37428020
>I want to change the western world, but only so that fat women and short men will be seen as equals.
ily

>>37428905
>>37429909
in 2020:
>slightly chubby grill gets demonized because she eats like a normal human being

I know men who eats lot of shit and fem chubs who eats healthy and its mainly because men build muscle fast compared to women
you cunts are biased as fuck

never change
>>
>>37430323
also the men im talking about are mostly skinny as shit
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.