[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Healthcare shouldn't exist. The nature of life is to adapt

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0223.jpg (66KB, 700x520px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0223.jpg
66KB, 700x520px
Healthcare shouldn't exist. The nature of life is to adapt or die. People with inferior, weak genes do not deserve to exist for they endanger the human race.

Have a broken leg? Adapt.
Have kidney failure? Too bad.

Through this, the human race could become the apex predators once again.
>>
>>37427535
I'd love to see you write that again with a broken leg
>>
You won't be thinking the same when it happens to you
>>
Well, I know a guy who is in his thirties. Complete man-child. Autistic and schizophrenic. He is the perfect example of the "man-child" archetype the internet loves to bitch about. He thinks he's a "nice guy", is terrible with money, a total fucking loser. And guess what? He's exempt from criticism. I talk about him online, everyone shits on me and takes his side. In real life, people purposely tip-toe around him so to speak and they never criticize him and they always respect him. So, OP, if a piece of human garbage like that can have such an easy life, then how do you expect your theory to ever see the light of day in reality? He has an easy life because of the niceness of others.
>>
>>37427535
>human apex predators

Guns and cars would win
>>
>>37427627
Yeah, that guy needs to not infest the gene pool. People really get up in arms when I say things like "if you have genetic disorders you should not have children."

I'm called a Nazi and other drivel; which to me is fine because they know I'm right.

We wouldn't need cleft pallet surgery on babies if every adult who carried the gene for cleft pallets didn't have kids.

We have more than enough orphans for couples with genetic disorders to adopt. Me saying "I'm sorry but you have a medical disorder that will be passed on to your offspring that won't benefit humanity as a whole. You cannot have children." Is not mean, it's getting an orphan some parents while at the same time ensuring only the strongest survive. If we're going to explore the stars ever we will need only the most robust explorers. Not someone who nearly dies from eating bread. (celiacs disease.)
>>
>>37427535
>Through this, the human race could become the apex predators once again.
>Being this stupid

Humans are still the APEX predator anon. We dominate this whole fucking planet with an iron fist.
>>
Since when is a broken leg a genetic failure? Yep, troll post
>>
>>37427535

quotes man with heart issues, small penis, and poor eyesight,. and only 5'10"
>>
>>37427929
He's not wrong...
but many will disagree because morals
>>
>>37427574
I don't think OP writes with his legs
>>
>>37427929

I also forgot to mention, the guy I was talking about is very closely linked to me and he carries my genetics. But I support eugenics and I agree, he shouldn't have kids. At this rate, he won't anyway, he's a bitter self-proclaimed nice guy type.
>>
>>37427535
I agree and for the record, I'm ugly, short, virgin at 28, have weak constitution (born prematurely), asthma, various allergies, crohn's disease and a few other conditions.

What people fail to realize is, saving people feels good short term, but when we become increasingly dependent on medicine we go really far into dysgenics as we allow very poor genetic traits to be passed on. This isn't sustainable.

I'd say at least that our liberal use of antibiotics will backfire soon.

>>37427627
Because you attack him instead of attacking the system producing people like him (and me).
>>
>>37428234

So you're saying that people should do the opposite? Like I said, he exists and has an easy life because people don't criticize him and they give him everything he wants. He's a man-child. Are you suggesting we cut you off and let you expire like the trash you are? I actually deeply resent the fact that he's THE archetypal man-child 4chan and feminists bitch about yet he has it so easy.
>>
The obvious problem here is that everyone collectively benefits from free healthcare. Many diseases are contagious. The homeless person who gets free medication won't go around transmitting tuberculosis to anyone else.
>>
>>37427535
Can't wait till something like this actually happens to OP, probably some catered to rich boy so I'm wasting my time just by posting this, but it'll be so funny to see him getting on healthcare so he can live.
>>
>>37428415
What I'm saying is, modern medicine is dooming us to dysgenics and a slow death. I'm saying that, as someone who has to rely on expensive medicine to survive, our view of healthcare isn't sustainable and is detrimental to the genetic quality of the species.

As for the man-child you're referring to, I don't see what you can do if he's a legit schizo. If you think he should get thrown out for being like this you'd also think that everybody in mental hospitals should be thrown out into the streets right? I'm not sure that it's a good idea. But yeah in many cultures people with severe mental health troubles are left to die.
>>
>>37427535
If the middle ages didn't stop illness, honestly nothing will. That was 1000 years of pure natural selection. There was no healthcare. There was really no care at all. Did disease persist? Yes. It eventually got so bad that it killed between 30%-60% of the European population. Really, not having healthcare doesn't solve anything. It only makes life miserable for some. No ubermensch civilization is going to arise from it, because diseases evolve more rapidly than people do, and the human population would go extinct before it completely developed immunity to a disease, purely through natural causes. Simply put, you will never eradicate the people with "inferior genes," even in a pure natural selection state.
>>
>>37428599
I think you're confusing a number of things. Most diseases aren't due to genetic inferiority. Allowing them to spread is still detrimental to the collective health of humanity. Also many things that are genetically less desirable (even some really awful stuff like Huntington's disease) don't interfere with the ability to reproduce.

If you want to advocate for eugenics, in general that's only tangentially related to healthcare.

So your argument is bullshit, basically.
>>
File: pepestirner.jpg (26KB, 331x334px) Image search: [Google]
pepestirner.jpg
26KB, 331x334px
>>37428016
Morals are a spook, no doubt about it.
>>
>>37428660
Actually the selection pressure imposed by disease in some cases promotes "inferior genes".

Sickle cell disease is more common than it would be because having one copy of the gene is protective against malaria.
>>
>>37428599

Nice dubs. Considering I've known him my entire life and I've seen how easy he's had it, I'm naturally irritated by him. He's been a whiny bitch his whole life and he's had everything handed to him. The people online that defend him and shit on me don't know what he's like. He is socially aware enough so that he positions things so people can't criticize him. He knows exactly how to exploit people's emotions. Can you imagine how I feel when I see him complaining to a group of people about what a poor victim he is, and then the smirk he gets on his face when they aren't looking? He's an absolute fucking man-child and a joke of a man. He's had live on easy mode despite his so called illnesses and I'm ashamed to know him.
>>
>>37428738
Sounds like you're the retarded one since you apparently can't get over it.
>>
agreed, people who want healthcare don't respect the laws of nature.

arms can't move-> oh no can't play my video games anymore!
turns blind -> fuck now i can't surf the web!
catches syphilis-> I can't bang stacey's anymore reeeeeeeeeee!

thats really the only argument healthcare fags have, they just want to continue their hedonistic life on forevrer. Thats why you gotta make everything you do now worthwhile, make sure you don't regret when the inevitable day comes. Faggots.
>>
>>37427535
Careful not to cut yourself on that edge, kiddo
>>
People are selfish. If OP became sick he would always choose the cure. Even in the society he wants, if he was rich and powerful he'd find a way to get a cure. The type of mentality he idealizes is basically one that ends up excluding the majority from cures the minority of rich and powerful will always have.
>>
>>37428789

Get over it? He's an absolute man-child and by real life standards he should be shamed for it. He is lucky to have had people be so nice to him yet he still portrays himself as a bullied victim. That's what happens when you not only enable but spoil a man-child his entire life. He is shielded from criticism in all aspects of life. I'm not sorry for reminding you that man-children are cancer and people like him (and you) are polluting the gene pool.
>>
>>37429949
k, you're the one who's embittered and obsessed

who's really the one with the problem?
>>
>>37427535

After you, ma'am.

Also, if you care about anything other than you (read: human race), you're a fucking retard and I hope you get used by people smarter than you.
>>
>>37428016
Once people look past their self righteous morals they might understand we can accomplish a lot.

I'm not saying torture gays and the mentally handicapped to figure out how their brains tic.

But if giving our Special Forces troops HGH, insulin, and Stem Cell therapy makes them more lethal; why aren't we doing so?
>>
>>37430342
No, cooperation is superior to selfish individualism. What benefits everyone benefits you too.
>>
>>37428491
Except the whole "6 month waiting period" debacle. People die over easily correctable shit in countries with Universal healthcare backed by a greater than 50% income tax. Don't call it free, calling it free only proves your ignorance.
>>
>>37430363
>But if giving our Special Forces troops HGH, insulin, and Stem Cell therapy makes them more lethal; why aren't we doing so?

What enemy are we fighting that actually requires that? They're doing well enough as is.
>>
>>37430419
Sure, an ideal healthcare system wouldn't have problems with waiting.

But it's completely retarded to say that because some people have to wait, it's preferable to have no public healthcare at all. That's not a better outcome.
>>
>>37430286

>k, you're the one who's embittered and obsessed

I have to live with him and I see a side to him nobody else does.

>who's really the one with the problem?

He has schizophrenia and autism, so you tell me you snarky sperg.
>>
>>37430418
Yeah.... why is Sweden getting raped then? They're all cooperating and stuff....
>>
>>37430445
China. We aren't fighting China but the possibility is real. China does this with their troops. Ours stand to be at a distinct hand to hand disadvantage. Besides, why NOT do it? If someone wants to be bigger, stronger, and more lethal; why stop them with your bullshit feelings and morals? It's their body and their life. Let them become Spartan 117.
>>
>>37427929

The problem that you dont understand is that letting these people exist actually does not harm humanity. Genes dont work the way you think they do, close to half of your genetic makeup is decided by genetic recombination. Thus someone who is born with a birth defect might go on to have completely healthy children and a completely healthy bloodline from then on. The other way around is also the same, someone in peak physical form might go on to have children plagued with defects.

To clean the gene pool of all people with potential to have a kid with a genetic disease you'd easily kill close to 90% of humanity, including yourself. Not only is it ethically reprehensible, but from a pure utilitarian perspective its a huge waste of resources and would literally collapse our entire technological civilization.
>>
OP is either underage b&, rich, or a rich underage b&.

I take it you've never been in an accident where you had to be taken to the hospital, but you have no insurance or the insurance only covered a part of the bill, and you either had to go into bankruptcy or be economically fucked for life.

You're a goddamn moron. Only stupid republicans get conned into thinking universal healthcare is a bad thing.
>>
>>37427929
But by definition of evolution that guy is winning because of his autism, without it he would just be another robot.
>>
>>37430538

How is Sweden getting raped, exactly?

More republican lies lmao. What a moron.
>>
>>37427535

It is another /pol/ crossposter.

Should we really let a man like Einstein die, just because his kidneys fail? You do realize, that a higher life expectancy is what allowed humanity to have its technological golden age?

The longer people live, the more knowledge they can amass and the more knowledge they can pass on to the next generation.

You can't have a society based on high tech skills, when people die in their 30s, because very few people actually make their most important contributions to society withing 4 years of completing their Ph.D..

That and morals, ethics, empathy and cooperation over selfishness.
>>
I agree it shouldn't exist, but for different reasoning. Without it people aren't gonna have a fallback meaning they have to actually work out to not get diabetes and stuff, cause if they get it they are fucked.
>>
What if OP's mum gets sick? He's going to go straight to the doctors.
>>
>>37430590
So someone having autism marries someone also having autism, has kids, and you mean to tell me they'll be stellar parents? Even if the kid they make has zero autism how is he being raised?

I understand genetics just fine, and I'm fine with lessening the gene pool.

What you're misunderstanding is I'm not saying do some magical blood test to find anyone with recessive alleles and give them all tubal ligation.

What I'm saying is if they have an active trait of a genetic defect, they shouldn't make children and should raise the many orphans we have. It won't drop humanity by 90% overnight but it will gradually lessen humanity. There's what 9 billion people on the earth? What about all of that 'global warming' crap? If we're causing the climate change, why not lessen 'us?'
>>
>>37430627
Just look at the news dude. Also, Spain doesn't have a Republican party. Nice try though cuck.
>>
>>37430763
You do realize 2/3 of the world have literally none of the things you just described? Because they can't adapt and can't change without outside help.
>>
File: 1483023756984.jpg (74KB, 720x511px) Image search: [Google]
1483023756984.jpg
74KB, 720x511px
>>37429181
People can be heroic, they can realize that self preservation isn't the only goal in life.

>>37430598
Accidents, death , illness are only negative in a sense that you aren't winning the competition, but life isn't about winning or losing, its about experiencing it. Breaking a leg or going into debt are experiences of life.

>>Should we really let a man like Einstein die, just because his kidneys fail? You do realize, that a higher life expectancy is what allowed humanity to have its technological golden age?
If Einstein has to die so be it. There is no golden age to be attained because the golden age has already arrived, its happening now as we speak you just haven't realized it yet.

>You can't have a society based on high tech skills,
you don't need technology to live a fufilled life, technology has made life objectively worse and caused more death in the history of mankind.

>>37430858
all mothers will die eventually, but she'll come to acceptance with her death while others grieve for her needlessly
>>
>>37431516
>Accidents, death , illness are only negative in a sense that you aren't winning the competition, but life isn't about winning or losing, its about experiencing it. Breaking a leg or going into debt are experiences of life.

Edgy.

I'd rather not have those experiences, thanks.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.