[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can normies become robots?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

I used to be a pretty confident and 5/10 normie, working out & hanging on social media. I never had any gf or any friends so I guess I pass the base test. But since some time some shit's happened with my life I'm behaving like a true autist now. Anxiety, depression, loneliness, the whole package. After lurking here I discovered that quite a lot of you felt the same.

I know some robots who've transitioned to full normie. Any people here who are like me and took (unwillingly) the other road?
>>
Yeah, robotism is like vampirism or some kind of disease.

It's possible for a robot to "infect" other normies and turn them into robots through changing their views on life. Though it's difficult and unlikely, since most robots became robots at a young age.
>>
Robots who transition to normies were essentially potential normies from the beginning but environmental obstacles prevented that.

If you transition from normie to robot, you were probably a robot from the beginning holding the facade of belonging. At best, a cyborg will float between worlds, which probably describes you better. I'm sure there are even enlightened Chads in the world who empathize with robots.
>>
>>37427279
You are what you want to be you have to take life by the balls and enjoy it to its fullest
>>
>>37427522
>just be urself originally
>>
>>37427279
You sound like such a faggot. Don't act like you even remotely know how things work around here, you pathetic failed norman.
>>
>>37427506
OP here. Yeah I think you're right about that. Ever since I was a kid I was alone (even was bullied back in the day). I just tried to hold it up together for a few years. It all came crashing down. I can't believe how similar my thoughts are compared to the majority of threads I see.
>>
>>37428267
Don't forget that /r9k/ is essentially cancer, so the longer you stay, the more these thoughts will be in your mind. Probably better to leave, but it's just too comfy here.
>>
Not gonna lie, former normalfag here. The descent started around junior year of HS. Before then it was great I had friends and girls but now I can't even talk to girls and hate my friends and basically everyone. Feels bad knowing how fun normie life is and being unable to return
>>
>>37427279
Contrary to your belief, we don't really transition fully.
We can PRESENT as normies. This requires things like learning body language, recognizing social cues and being presentable and hygienic. But, we will never BE normies. Our inner processing and stims prevent us from completely making this transition. So yeah, you can appear as normie, but you can never BE normie.
>>
>>37428375

I actually discovered this place after my normie life ended. To be honest with or without /r9k/ I'd still be a depressing cunt wasting his time away. The board just entertains me, and at least I'm not alone.

>>37428379
>Feels bad knowing how fun normie life is and being unable to return

That's exactly how I feel. I wish I could become how I used to be, but I know that even if I succeed one day, the memories of this period will likely still be there.
>>
I used to be a turbo normie before Facebook fucked up the sexual market place.

Now I have a tulpa.

Goes to show you how fast life can change.
>>
>>37427506

> Robots who transition to normies were essentially potential normies from the beginning but environmental obstacles prevented that.

This. There are a number of "robots" who weren't born robots but due to shitty lifestyle/circumstances were made that way. A number of them transition back to normiedom.

I'm one of them basically. I'm still here on r9k because I maybe have ptsd from my robot past and refuse to forget it and move on lol.
>>
>>37428434

You're talking about born robots who can pose as normies. There are also born normies who learned robotdom growing up but deep down still have the same type of thinking as other normies. If they're willing to disassociate from their past enough they can definitely do a real transition to normiedom.
>>
>>37428625

This is funny as fuck, because I used to be a huge netizen robot until myspace/facebook forced me to interact with normies online and I eventually became one of them.
>>
>>37429361
You cannot develop autism, anon. You can develop lack of confidence due to shitty life choices though. But people like that are never true robots because they have a fundamental understanding of human nature and expectations of others that we lack through faulty processing systems.
>>
>>37429562

True, but a lot of these failed normies can have enough lack of confidence and social skills that they, at least for a while, present as autists to the outside world.
>>
>>37429562
>You cannot develop autism, anon.

Robo-autism is a meme. Pretty sure 4/5 of everyone who labels himself as "autistic" here is just socially inept.
>>
> Robo-autism is a meme. Pretty sure 4/5 of everyone who labels himself as "autistic" here is just socially inept.

hate to say it but these days autistic is basically slang for socially inept rather than the actual medical diagnosis.
>>
>>37427279
i was born a chad turned into a robot, now im recovering quite well so i will get there eventually.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.