[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>sets new employee on fire >JUST A PRANK BRO XDDDD Wh

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 5

>sets new employee on fire
>JUST A PRANK BRO XDDDD

Why do normies do this shit ? Thank god I didn't fall for the trades meme

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2017/may/24/audi-mechanic-killed-himself-after-he-was-beaten-by-colleagues
>>
Jesus Christ.
This can't possibly be real.
Why would you do this to someone? Why would he keep going back? Why didn't anyone fucking do anything?
>>
>>37427209
shitty that that happened I guess, but holy shit how much of a weakling do you have to be to kill yourself over some faggots at some shitty dealership

he's living with his parents, it's not like he couldn't afford to take a couple of weeks off while looking for a job

how beta could one possibly get
>>
>parents are absolutely clueless

Timeless classic.
>>
>>37427278
He kept going back because his parents wanted him to. He'd told them he was going to kill himself, but they made him go anyway because it was good to have him either working or dead, just not unemployed.

The coworkers did that to him because they wanted him gone but due to laws couldn't fire him for no reason, so they got him to kill himself instead.

He's dead and nobody misses him. How sad.
>>
>He said that several of the things he had done to George, such as locking him in the boot of a car and hosing him down with a pressure cleaner, were things most of the apprentices were subjected to and that they would always be laughing at the end.
>However, Mr Kindeleit did not deny that he had witnessed George being locked in a cage and set on fire and had reacted by laughing and walking away, but he could not recall telling George's parents about this at the meeting.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/teenage-audi-mechanic-committed-suicide-colleagues-set-fire/
>>
>>37427278
This sorta stuff happens all the time.
It's why I've walked off a few jobs myself. Once a person becomes an acceptable target, the harassment never ends.
>>
>>37427557
>It's why I've walked off a few jobs myself

what happened anon ?

whats your job ?
>>
File: Purdy.png (65KB, 1080x303px) Image search: [Google]
Purdy.png
65KB, 1080x303px
>purdy fucking cheese
>>
he could've taken down one schmuk with a wrench and the normies will instally regret it.

i dont know why i have such a bloodlust .
>>
>>37427209
While setting him on fire is too much nothing else that they did seems bad. It's just general hazing. You think he would have been used to it from the Army.
>>
>>37427644
>too much

thats a bit of an understatement
>>
I had this sort of treatment thrown on me on sites before because I'm a weaboo faggot who has starwars and anime tats. I poured water in the guys fuel tank, put sugar in his oil and replaced his coolant with Pepsi. Left a note saying "just a prank bro" taped to the underside of his bonnet

Never got fucked with again
>>
>>37427700

your a mechanic ?

how did you get into it ?
>>
>>37427603
The first time I walked off a job, it was a mcjob at a subway. Bunch of gettho coworkers, once they figured out that I would do what I was asked to then the other workers started all piling work onto me.
I wasn't in the bosses clique so she'd shit on me and a few other coworkers all the time. Things like making us go to a mandatory meeting at 6 in the morning the day after working closing shift, lots of general yelling. Female dominant workplace so the guys would do literally anything physical. One guy would be made to be on a ladder reaching overhead all the time because he was tall but the boss ignored how he had 2 fractured disks in his spine.

The last straw was when I was busting ass in the middle of lunch rush and the manager was shitting on me to a customer in line while I had spent till 1 in the morning the night before doing literally every bit of cleaning for that day. So I put my keys on the counter and snuck out of the building.
>>
>>37427700
also what tats ?
>>
>>37427687
Well it clearly had no effect on him. He wasn't burnt or anything.
>>
>>37427773
>had no effect on him
>commits suicide

welp
>>
>>37427790
>guy on antidepressants kills himself instead of others for once
Wew lad.
>>
>>37427209
What the fuck is wrong with his parents?

They lock him in a cage, douse him in flamable liquid, set fire to him (how he didnt die I dont know), beat him and abuse him and he paces around the house saying "I dont want to go back I dont want to go back" and his parents still pressure him to GO BACK. I think his parents didnt love him. Poor George, at least he is free from this fucked up world now.
>>
>>37427620
Purdy Fucking Cheese who didnt give a shit about her son.
>>
>Purdy Cheese
My FUCKING SIDES

>Son tried to confide in him but he was too busy watching a fucking gold tournament that he easily could have caught up on at any time

I hope the guilt eats him alive
>>
Some of the worst parents ever
>>
File: RIP George.jpg (86KB, 988x593px) Image search: [Google]
RIP George.jpg
86KB, 988x593px
>George's parents told the inquest in Reading that their son was 'over the moon' when he got the job at Audi. He had enlisted as an army mechanic in 2014, but was forced to quit the military after suffering stress fractures in both legs. The Audi job had been his hope that he could follow his dream.
George... George had a hard life.
>>
>>37427278
When i was in highschool, my coleagues used to stab me, beat me, sexually abuse me and humiliate me beyond words.
I was ugly and never spoke, thats what i concluded in the end was the reason for all the stuff i endured.
My parents reaction was almost identical to this guy's parents, my father allways tought im a loser so he didnt care much, no matter what happened, he never really saw me as a son, my mother was allways on antidepresants throughout my childhood and most of the time ignored me.
And that was my family pretty much, no siblings, no cousins, 1 uncle who I never spoke with and thats all.
It fucked me for life, i cant keep jobs more than a few months because im horrified of other people and cant focus around them, that lead to me being homeless most of the time, absolutely no friends, not even mentioning i never had a relationship or someone to love me atleast.
So ye, im basically living a shipwreck of a life because people dont really care if you are tortured..
>>
>>37428433
>stress fractures in both legs
What the fuck man, was he bullied or were his superiors just grossly incompetent?
>>
>>37427728
Nah, just a tradie, technically an electrician in training but I also do odd labour jobs to make ends meet whilst study. Was working as a renderer on a new apartment block site when that happened. Was gonna be there for at least 6+ months so I thought better to shut that shit down early before I lose my cool and do something stupid and lose a good paying contract.
>>37427746
Seras Victoria, Eva and Sadly from Wakfu, two lightsabers crossed and the Sith mantra written in with
>>
this is very true, hitler did nothing wrong but prank
>>
File: MoonMan Goes Postal.jpg (220KB, 1024x1536px) Image search: [Google]
MoonMan Goes Postal.jpg
220KB, 1024x1536px
>>37428470
>join Military, get viciously hazed, develop fractures in both legs
>join Audi dealership, get viciously hazed, get covered in bruises and lit on fucking fire
George should have taken his last paycheck, bought an AR15, and gone fucking postal on those vapid normies.
>She added that in the final months of his life, the verbal abuse from his colleagues had cut much deeper than his physical injuries. She said that he had arrived at work one morning to be greeted by his manager 'Oh, so you are alive after all.'
"Leaving me alive was the last mistake you'll ever make. It's time to cleanse all you filthy normies of your unforgivable sins."
>>
File: 1495591286930.jpg (36KB, 499x619px) Image search: [Google]
1495591286930.jpg
36KB, 499x619px
>>37427209
>beaten
>locked in a cage
>set on fire
lol don't quit son it would get better just good ol' bantz lol
>>
>>37428536
He was a Brit, he wasn't allowed guns. As a German, I'd dual wield my edgy K&H semi auto pistols through the company like any sane person.
>>
>>37427209
Honestly the retards in this story are the parents. My father at least would have gone bezerk beat the shit out of them and THEN taken them to court. I mean you feel sorry for them, but how in the fuck can someone be so clueless??
>my son tried to talk to me but i was too engrossed with the golf
Fuckin face palm
>>
>>37428568
Damn, I wonder if he could buy one off the black market, maybe just pay some negro to fetch him one. Or perhaps he could make a makeshift flamethrower? That'd be fucking incredible considering the normies lit him on fire.
>>
>>37428568
Not that I ever went there, but it seems that the best chance with getting a weapon for a Brit would be buying one off of a foreigner with connections
>>
>>37428122
They pressured him to go back because hazing is a part of physical labour jobs generally. Quit being a pussy

>>37428470
Stress fractures are normal in the military if you have weak bones due to being a feminized bitch like this kid. Women get them all the time from carrying heavy loads, it's one of the biggest reasons why women shouldn't be on the front lines.

>>37428600
Holy shit you really think life is like your fantasies
>>
blue collar workers are subhumans tbqh

Just low iq savages
>>
>>37428470
That's not that uncommon after basic, I had stress fractures in my right leg and they just gave me some ibuprofen and told me to walk instead of run
>>
>>37427209
What a fucking pussy it's just some cheeky bantz.
>>
>>37427209
>guy is on an SSRI with increased suicidal ideation as a possible side-effect, especially if you the miss doses
>misses doses
>commits suicide

Everything else just makes for a good news story. Don't trust the pharmaceutical jew
>>
>>37428636
Oh look, an internet tough guy. On /r9k/.
>>
>>37429951
It's what everyone goes through when doing this sort of work. It's a rite of passage.
>>
>>37430648
Yeah man, everyone gets beaten to the point of being covered in bruises, then locked in a cage, doused in gasoline and lit on fucking fire. Just friendly ol' workplace hazing, no big deal.

Why the fuck do normies like you even lurk /r9k/ anyway? Every other forum caters to you.
>>
>>37431621
>doused in gasoline and lit on fucking fire
Probably wasn't nearly as bad as it sounds. Probably had something on fire thrown at him. Otherwise he would have died.

>beaten to the point of being covered in bruises
>get punched in the arm, bruise, bitch like a girl about it
>>
>>37431664
You're likely correct. I just wish so badly that robots would snap and lash out, taking filthy normies with them to their graves, instead of simply committing seppeku alone and isolated.

Imagine if George showed up to work with a gun, and replica bombs strapped to his chest (to prevent any normie from trying to play the hero and tackle him.) The fear in Chad's eyes would be so goddamn satisfying.
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.