[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, I matched a girl on Tinder, we want to go for a drink not

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

So, I matched a girl on Tinder, we want to go for a drink not far from where I live and then go to my place.

How do I not fuck it up? Intentions are clear on both sides but what do I even talk about with her at the bar?
>>
>>37426974
How much do you know about her already?
>>
>>37426974
>what do I even talk about with her at the bar?
What do you talk about with anyone else?
>>
>>37426974
Make sure mummy isn't home before you bring her back to your place. Or is she gonna drive you two love birds around?
>>
>>37426974
I would suggest doing an activity, unless you are 100% certain you are gonna fuck her and you can do something at each one of your homes.

I took a girl out for drinks once and it felt like a forced interview and then we got an awkward silence and I got sick.

Going out for drinks fucking sucks and fuck movies for making think drinks and food is a normal first date, it's fucking horrible. Activity's are the way to go. Why? You have something to talk about when doing some activity. If you just go out for drinks, you interview eachother and after 5 minutes there are no topics left.There is also 0 chance you find a new topic since you still sit in the same bar. When going on an activity there is plenty of stuff developing which could lead to a new conversation.
>>
File: 1494709749201.jpg (10KB, 225x224px) Image search: [Google]
1494709749201.jpg
10KB, 225x224px
>>37426974
You should bring up politics. Trust me anon, revealing your power level on a first date is a good idea.
>>
>>37426974
honestly this >>37427179
but with one caveat.

Drinks are a good start, because 1. you actually meet the person before you do something and 2. you both get a little buzzed, which is good because if you're on an anime imageboard you need it

Have 2-3 drinks and if you're hitting it off, go do something, like an activity
even a walk in the park in nice weather is a better idea than sitting in a bar, honestly
Best of luck OP I wish you much happiness and good sex
>>
>>37426974
Just use her to give your phone number to the waitress
>>
>>37427218
>tfw always rant about politics and history when drunk

I'm turning into "that one uncle".
>>
It's Tinder. She just wanna get fucked.
>>
You will fuck it up and feel regrets over it for the next month or so.
>>
>>37427303
Every time I get drunk I start talking about the Frankfurt school and critical theory, and how everyone and everything is a product of memes and social perceptions.

>tfw I have a brother
>tfw I WILL be that one uncle
>>
>>37427392
>everyone and everything is a product of memes
fast track to getting uninvited from family gatherings champ
>>
File: tumblr_nn3dv1gkce1titub2o1_400.jpg (35KB, 396x388px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nn3dv1gkce1titub2o1_400.jpg
35KB, 396x388px
>>37427392
I mostly rant about geopolitics

>at normie party on New Years
>we're listening to Putin's speech
>I try to argue what he has planned for next year
then
>I get my chance to put on some music
>put on some Yugoslav ultranationalist turbofolk
>try to explain the situation after Tito's death in depth and the underlying historical context for the conflict in Yugoslavia

I had fun at least
>>
>>37427459
I don't put it that was specifically but that's the essence of it. I am from Eastern Europe so its comparatively normal. One of my grandfathers pulls out his medals and a portrait of Stalin every now and then, saying he is preparing for the Race War.
>>
File: pepe_srbin.jpg (44KB, 640x430px) Image search: [Google]
pepe_srbin.jpg
44KB, 640x430px
>>37427541
>put on some Yugoslav ultranationalist turbofolk
better have been Serbian anon
>>
>>37426974
talk about her, and try to be genuinely interested in what she has to say, but also try not to make it look like an interview... every now and then add some information about you that you think she'd like to know
>>
File: 1495547873836.jpg (26KB, 411x412px) Image search: [Google]
1495547873836.jpg
26KB, 411x412px
>>37427046
nothing besides what she studies and her name lmao
>>
>>37426974
Can you folks explain to me how to set up a Tinder profile? Does it pull info form Facebook or something? I want to make one but at the same time I don;t want my FB contacts to know and I don't know how much of my personal FB data tinder reveals.
>>
>>37428028
Your FB contacts have no way of knowing if youre on tinder or not
>>
>>37428028
this >>37428047
also it pulls photos from fb but you can upload your own iirc
you use the fb but it doesn't notify anyone, it's validation
>>
>>37428047
>>37428068
Good to know, I mostly use FB for work-related contacts. I also have no pictures whatsoever there, so I suppose I will have to upload tinder-specific ones.
>>
>>37428047
W R O N G

you can see who of your facebook friends is on tinder by creating a group to swipe with, everyone who has tinder in your facebook friends is shown there.

I use my FB main because I don't care really, but you are not completely anonymous.
>>
File: 1487304681331.jpg (460KB, 980x552px) Image search: [Google]
1487304681331.jpg
460KB, 980x552px
>>37427888
>tfw too young to take part in civil war

My life will never have purpose.
>>
>>37428001
Then ask her about herself women enjoy that more than men.
>>
>>37427888
>>37428377
Never seen these pepes before
>>
>>37428028
just make a burner fb account, it lets you upload photos in the app anyways

I ended up deleting my fb anyways but at least I was able to not use my real name and kept all that shit separate
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.