[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bye /r9k/

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 9

This place is toxic and does nothing but brings you down. I make a thread for some help and you faggots bring me down. Fuck all of you. I'm not coming back.
>>
>>37426378
That is because you are using it wrong. I use /r9k/ as an example of what not to do.
>>
>>37426378
okay then leave

and as always enjoy your sage
>>
>>37426378
Fucking run.
I cant escape now.
Its all over for me

RUN AWAY, BE NORMAL
THEY ARE LYING TO YOU
NORMAL IS GOOD
RUN.
>>
File: fuccboiz.jpg (10KB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
fuccboiz.jpg
10KB, 245x245px
>>37426378
>Makes a thread complaining about anons bashing him in his threads.

>Gets bashed in this thread.
cya nerd
>>
>>37426378
It's not always true anon. I find this board the more pleasant one. I got hounded strait away by some bully on technology.

At least this place has some feel of together ness
>>
File: 4chan.png (443KB, 800x1182px) Image search: [Google]
4chan.png
443KB, 800x1182px
Good decision, this board (and site) gives nothing of value. It's like posting in a shit thread, you don't win anything if you ignore it but lose a lot if you don't. It's a nothing-lose decision.
>>
>>37426378
>This place is toxic and does nothing but brings you down
Thank dog someone realizes :DDD. 8ch /r9k/ is much better.
>>
>>37426744
It was all good until the end
>Muh soggy knees
Kys.
>>
>>37426378
this doesn't seem very helpful...desu
>>
>>37426378

Your question was probably shitty what was it?
>>
I want to quit 4chan in general. The whole site is toxic. But i keep coming back for some reason.
>>
>>37426378
Fuck off so, you were never a robot to begin with.
>>
leave, bro

if u can do it ur not a real robot. a real robot grew up in r9k,it runs deep in his blood, its all he knows
>>
>>37427155
Was asking if anyone else wakes up sweating every night from night mares
I said it might be from my abusive exgf who would threaten to call the cops if I defended myself
Got called gay and a normie for having had a gf
>>
I'm doing the same, lets quit together op
>>
File: luffy.jpg (83KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
luffy.jpg
83KB, 900x900px
>>37426744
>people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them.

wow 10/10 /r9k/ summarized in less than 3 sentences

but yeah, fuck this website. i'm leaving too. whenever i get invested into a video game or show i don't even think about coming here, it's only when i'm bored and have nothing to do whatsoever that i end up mindlessly browsing.

it's sad to think that there are people who actually can't stop coming here because this place is the only place on the internet they feel at home

cya /r9k/
>>
>>37426378
>I'm not coming back
Yeah, and?
>>
File: 1457038988908.jpg (22KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1457038988908.jpg
22KB, 225x225px
>>37426378
Don't ever forget.
>You're here forever
>>
>>37426378
Go ahead, help me.
>>
>>37429301
Did you finish your le coffee, can I talki now?
>>
File: he's right.png (303KB, 268x200px) Image search: [Google]
he's right.png
303KB, 268x200px
>>37426744
>people are battling for fleeting moments of superiority. Active commenters are loud jackasses who tumble into one internet fight after another, anxiously keeping ten tabs open to ensure they keep the last word in all of them.

I fully agree with that statement. 4chan users have an origin story of rejection almost 100% of the time.
>>
I need to stop going on /r9k/ /v/ and /pol/, worst fucking boards. I still want to use /pol/ for happenings and /v/ has E3 soon, so fuck.
>>
Most robots here just want the OH POOR BOY treatment as a precursor to the femboy erp/willy wars they have on discourse in the evenings. 2017 Robots don't actually want a real solution or someone to help them. They're all just attention seeking faggots.
>>
i agree actually, people here toxic and racist af
>>
>>37428428

I returned

Sounds like you should beat her to a pulp without getting caught "go ahead bitch call the fucking cops *STOMP*"

But yh you sound like a pusy and deserved the abuse
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.