[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

lads do ugly mature women also want chad?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1435788577826.jpg (191KB, 1280x857px) Image search: [Google]
1435788577826.jpg
191KB, 1280x857px
lads do ugly mature women also want chad?
>>
All women only want Chad.
>>
Same reason ugly old men also want a young hot woman.

And the same reason a skinny person also wants ice cream.

Desirable things are desirable.
>>
All women want Chad. Ugly mature women might be willing to settle.
>>
>>37420914
Yeah. They know young dudes want milfs, and they're looking at the one Chad from Target.
>>
>be me
>18, muscular build.
>Don't know if ugly or attractive.
>But a 5'10" fucking manlet.
>Older women always flirt with me, cashier said I must work out alot.
>Older women in general seem to be attracted to me.
>But never any girls my own age at school.
Why?
>>
Ugly mature (single) women in my experience are desperate for any kind of companionship that isn't belittling. It's pretty sad actually.
>>
>>37420914

Of course they do. They're just too ugly to get Chad. The ones with half a brain will settle for whatever they can get.
>>
>>37421085
but i dont want to settle i just want to fuck them
>>
those soles definitely arent ugly
>>
>>37420914
Man. She looks like a lot of fun.
>>
>>37421041
Because older women know what's out there.
Girls have no clue
>>
>>37421259
More like they have less options.
>>
>>37421283
lol no.
Any guy with a pulse who can fuck an older women will.
The whole 30 year war maybe true however a lot of guys know that +30 women still have the same genitals are younger women
>>
>>37420914
is she supposed to be ugly? she just looks like an average milf to me.
>>
>>37421305
Older women are mostly disgusting with dried up pussies. I'm sure there's exceptions.
>>
>>37421305
Has you fucked an older woman?
>>
>>37420914
do ugly men want beautiful girls?
>>
>>37420914
Are you implying that that isn't fuckable?Cause she has a beautiful ass and pussy. If you wouldn't fuck that you're gay.
>>
>>37421370
not him but I fucked a slut in her late 30s and she would squeeze her vag around my dick, I had to tell her to loosen up I would try to stick it in and was like vice grip, she was doing it on purpose for some reason.
>>
>>37420914
Yes, no exceptions. All women want Chad, including me.
>>
>>37421041
pretty much like me , if I went to a bar where mature women hang out, I'm fairly certain I'd be getting laid. Older women come on to me constantly, while younger women don't even look in my direction
>>
File: 00X0X_lYcMiWKjzNd_600x450.jpg (15KB, 273x450px) Image search: [Google]
00X0X_lYcMiWKjzNd_600x450.jpg
15KB, 273x450px
>>37421465
What? Why would a girl want Chad? It's not like he has great genetics, an amazing body and huge dick.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.