[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

consider taking a few friends to walmart at midnight or even

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: 0601170025d.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
0601170025d.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
consider taking a few friends to walmart at midnight or even later
trust me that shit is weird and good nigga I have a few stories from tonight if anyone wants me to greentext them

(pic was from tonight)
>>
>>37420437
kindly fuck off summerfag
>>
OP here, the image may be upside down because I took the picture on my phone and then posted it from my phone sorry
>>
>>37420437
>friends
Get the fuck out normalfag you don't belong here
>>
So this is what Walmart looks like in Australia.
>>
>>37420437
well? where's the damn greentxts?
>>
File: 0601170037a.jpg (1MB, 2560x1536px) Image search: [Google]
0601170037a.jpg
1MB, 2560x1536px
>me and friends (we're not normies) pull up into the walmart parking lot at around 11:45
>we immediately find one of the diabetes-mobiles in the mostly empty parking lot
>i hop on and drive inside
>another friend gets another one when we get inside
>we ride around cracking a few jokes and laughing out asses off
>I bump into a pillar in the toy section
>we hear a rumbling from somewhere nearby
>suddenly the air smells strongly of sweat and storage closer
>employee with, and I swear to fucking fox this is true, a pear shaped head, hairline back by his ears, and this beast took up the whole isle
"uuum excuse me gentlemen, those are for the DISABLED not stupid kids messing around"
>He makes us get off of them and he gets on one to drive it back up to the front of the store
>my friend says as soon as his colossal ass hits the tiny seat
"uuum excuse me sit but those are for the DISABLED, oh wait..."
"get out of my store"
> we run away keking and eventually sneak back into the store getting angry glances from tubby mc' pear from across the store
One of the greatest times of my life

(another image from our experience)
>>
File: 1439873305194s.jpg (7KB, 239x229px) Image search: [Google]
1439873305194s.jpg
7KB, 239x229px
>>37420437
H-how did you get on the ceiling?
>>
My friend and I go a lot. Weirdest thing I saw was some guy in a rascal riding around holding a rabbit and whispering to it
>>
>>37420867
god you sound like such a faggot
get the fuck out of here normie
>>
File: IMG_5268.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5268.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>37420935
And we saw this car. Guy came out and sat in it for at least an hour before we left
>>
>>37420932
He's austraIian
>>
>>37420437
>even later
madman
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.