[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why aren't you a self made billionaire and the shadow

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: kushner.jpg (322KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
kushner.jpg
322KB, 900x600px
Why aren't you a self made billionaire and the shadow president of the US?
>>
his hair is greasy and he has a carpet for a necktie why
>>
Pretty sure his dad gave him a fortune and he's lost most of it with stupid deals.
>>
>>37419623
He's a multi billionaire, I doubt he lost it, if anything, he gained wealth
>>
>>37419450
I just realized i've never actually heard jared kushner's voice
>>
>>37419450
Because daddy didn't leave me a 100 million dollar fortune to start with.
>>
>>37419655

His dad is a billionaire real estate developer. He didn't have good enough grades to get into Harvard but his dad made a six million dollar donation so he got in. Apply that to every other area of his life and you will understand that he is not self made. Just keeps failing upwards thanks to his father's success.
>>
>>37419450
I miss warring and conquest, I wish I knew what it was like.
>>
File: 1495770287984.jpg (113KB, 694x544px) Image search: [Google]
1495770287984.jpg
113KB, 694x544px
>self made
>ignoring jewish nepotism
>ignoring the money trail that leads to soros
kys kike lover
>>
>>37421246
that image made me laugh out loud for the first time all week.
>>
File: 3g28i9gdyb0z.jpg (116KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
3g28i9gdyb0z.jpg
116KB, 576x1024px
Kushner is definitely going to jail now that Flynn is talking. And we know Flynn is talking because the White House isn't denying that Kushner tried to set up a secret back channel of communication with the Russians. Flynn was the only other American in the room when that happened, so the White House knows that law enforcement knows what happened so they can't lie about it. And what we know publically is only the tip of the iceberg. Imagine what juicy details Flynn has already told authorities that hasn't been made public yet.
>>
Kushner is a fucking retard. When you try to set up a secret back channel for communication, you don't do it before the president you're working for is inaugurated. Obama was President when he tried to set it up. The Obama administration was definitely on the lookout for things like that. And second, you don't fucking use Russian equipment to set up the back channel. It makes it so that only the Russians can create records of your conversations. Which is bad. Once you say something that could be contradicted by what you said over that secret back channel, the Russians now have the ability to end your career in an instant by exposing you for being a liar and a traitor. You HAVE to do what the Russians want if you don't want to go to jail. But nope. Kushner couldn't wait until Trump was President and his yes men were in charge of the CIA and FBI so that they could turn a blind eye (or whatever the expression is) when you set up the secret back channel.
>>
>>37421369
sauce for this spicy claim?
>>
>>37421462
What part of it? You can Google the back channel stuff and have any source you like confirm it. The rest is analysis that I've heard from somewhere (I forget), but that doesn't matter because I think the logic speaks for itself.
>>
>>37421278
Mikhail Flynnski
>>
>>37421489
is this more memery by the media, or did this actually happen though. More importantly, who do you personally support?
>>
>>37421506
Bruh the White House's response was pretty much "we can neither confirm nor deny, but back channels are perfectly legitimate". If this didn't happen, the White House would be denying it.

I don't support Trump if that's what you're asking.
>>
>>37421579
then who do you support?
>>
>>37421630
I have to support someone when there isn't an election going on?
>>
>>37421751
I meant what is your ideology?
>>
>>37419450
Give me 12 years and I'll get back to you on that.
>>
>>37421506
not that guy, but the white house is now pretty much admitting that kushner did exactly that
https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2017/05/31/jared-kushners-russia-back-channel-unusual-but-illegal/102311882/
"an appropriate part of diplomacy"

it's all kind of a gray area legally so it probably means nothing of consequence comes from it, but yeah the kush man literally set up a secret channel to talk to the ruskies in 2016.
>>
>>37421764
I'm pretty centrist by American standards.
>>
>>37421871
so what you're saying is you're a radical leftist?
>>
>>37419450
i'm not a kike
>>
>>37419450
Fuck he's cool
>>
>>37419450
Only Jews have the blessing of Abraham
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.