[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw you could beat the shit out of everyone on this board

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 5

File: pepe51.jpg (72KB, 760x752px) Image search: [Google]
pepe51.jpg
72KB, 760x752px
>tfw you could beat the shit out of everyone on this board without breaking a sweat
>>
Bragging about strength is strictly for chads
>>
>>37418737
go away /fit/
>>
>>37418737
didn't know muscle was bulletproof op
>>
Go tell /k/ that.
>>
>>37418737
Nah I've been in more tilts on the Iroquois lax floor than you have years on this earth
good larp though
>>
skinny guys have better punching power, last guy I fighted was skinny and won, i'm not falling for /fit's/ bullshit anymore its not fitness its m-muh big muscles so i get pussy but then I get none because social speg/no confience
>>
>>37418737
same
origansf
>>
Try it buddy. I've done kick boxing and I'm sure I can handle a meathead sperg
>>
>>37418737
>First I'd distract OP
>Then block his blind jab, counter with cross to left cheek. Discombobulate.
>Dazed, will attempt wild haymaker. Employ elbow block, and body shot. Block feral left, weaken right jaw, now fracture.
>Break cracked ribs, traumatize solar plexus, dislocate jaw entirely.
>Heel kick to diaphragm
>In summary: ears ringing, jaw fractured, three ribs cracked, four broken, diaphragm hemorrhaging. Physical recovery: six weeks. Full psychological recovery: six months. Capacity to be a fag: neutralized.
>>
File: 1434569913122.png (89KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
1434569913122.png
89KB, 500x216px
>>37418737
Yeah, you can tell that to my spas 12 gauge
>>
>>37419236
KEK'D M8

>ORIGINAFOKINALFALFA
>>
File: IMG_0279.gif (1MB, 310x314px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0279.gif
1MB, 310x314px
>tfw you could beat off everyone on this board without breaking a sweat
>>
>>37419327
Try it buddy. I've been jerking off for 9 years dry and desensitized.
>>
File: 1483766144647.jpg (8KB, 279x181px) Image search: [Google]
1483766144647.jpg
8KB, 279x181px
>>37419287
Is there an edit of this, but with cool Pepe holding a sniper rifle instead?
>>
>>37418737

Maybe, but I'm probably cleverer tan you
>>
>>37418891
This

There's a reason most UFC fighters are actually pretty small. They're not skeletons obviously, but they're lean as fuck.
>>
>>37418737
>tfw you could literally shit on everyone on this board without breaking a sweat
>>
>>37418737
Nope. I practice Aikido.
t. /asp/ie
>>
I weigh 350 lbs and I'd just fucking shoot you
>>
>tfw no strong, muscular NEET to beat me up, pin me down, and force his way into my virgin boypucci
>>
>>37418737
B-Beat me daddy.
>>
>>37418737
tsk, tsk, tsk. another mindless normie has stepped into my realm *i grab your head* there's still time to apologize *i throw you against the bloody wall* i'll teach you, not that your petty brain will understand *i get out my poisoned kris +9* eat this, little bitch! *i slice your shins* "ahh! what the fu-" *you stop yelling in awe of my blade collection* oh, you like them don't you? heheh, they'll be going through your skull soon *you scream but nobody hears as i punch your throat* what's wrong, Chad? choking on your idiocy? that's pathetic *snickers* heh, get ready for this, little bitch! *my eyes glow red as the floor starts shaking* "n-no! what the fuck?!?" *you try and punch me as i fade away* "HUH?!?!" heheh, i'm right here! *i appear behind you and shoot blue flames through my palms like azula from avatar the last airbender* it's too late now! *you try to get away but you fail and get burned* "aaarrrgghhh!!!!" you like that, bitch? don't worry, there's more where that came from! poison breath! go! ARIGATO! *WHOOSH* "aaarrgghhh!!!!" *the fumes surround you as you start choking* "wh-where the fuck did you go?!? show yourself!" *you cough and wheeze* too late, bitch. i'm everywhere... EAT THIS!!! *in one motion, i unbuckle my katana made of solid titanite from my black belt, unsheathe it and slice your right hand off and re-sheathe it while laughing* "ARRGGH!!!! you won't get away with this!!!!" heheh, i already have!! *the smoke instantly clears to reveal me in super sayain level 10 and fully charged up with rainbow hair* "n-no!!! stop!!!!" too late! *i use my telekinesis to throw my blade collection through your stomach one by one* "AAARRGGHHHH!!!!!" this ends here! *i fly towards you at mach 50 and drive my katana through your skull* *you slump over and die as i clean all my blades of your worthless blood* hmph, once again i have cut a worthless object *i teleport inside you as you explode* nothin personnel *i put up my hoodie and fly away*.
>>
I'm currently completing my entry exams into Spec Ops and have 12 years of MMA training as a amateur UFC fighter

I'll give you a run for your money OP
>>
File: thinking.png (264KB, 574x600px) Image search: [Google]
thinking.png
264KB, 574x600px
>>37424260

>UFC fighter
>amateur
>>
>>37424283
Amateur fighter, as in I did smaller fights, mostly local events, but they were funded by UFC
>>
>>37420316
Doesn't take alot of force to an untrained fighter to knock them out.
If that were the case there wouldn't be weight divisions. There's weight divisions for a reason. When you have 2 skilled fighters and one dwarfs the other they habe a weight, reach, strength advantage.
>>
>>37421599
>muh guns.
We're talking about brute strength a d fighting capabalities notMUH GUNS. Anyone can have a gun. And I doubt you carry your gun everywhere. Unless you don't leave your house kek
>>
*teleports bhind you*

nothing personnel. . . chad

*slashes your head off*
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.