[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>be 25 year old robot >family always made fun of me growing

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 100
Thread images: 19

File: 1486833297872.jpg (50KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486833297872.jpg
50KB, 700x500px
>be 25 year old robot
>family always made fun of me growing up for being such a recluse
>no gf
>didn't go to prom
>few friends, not a single on that was really close
>stayed in room playing vidya
>got into coding at a young age
>while stacy sister was praised for being so "outgoing" which in reality she was being plowed by a circle of men in school
>while she partied in college I studied
>now make 55-60k a year as a graphic designer
>will have all debt payed off by October
>feelsgoodman
>except last week my sister announced she was 4 months pregant
>she has nothing more than an associates degree
>hasn't worked a career job
>father isn't going to be living with her
>of course the family that attacked me now excepts me to swoop in and "help her out"
>which means I need to be a """""good"""" brother and provide for that whore
What should I do anons? I would enjoy watching this roastie getting btfo, but she is my sister. Would it be better just to see how she is in a few years and then help if need be? She's having a boy and I know most of you were damaged by single mothers and I know you wouldn't want to him to end up hurt.
>>
>>37413506
tell them to fuck off. Move out if you haven't already and focus on your career. Her mistakes are not your responsibility.
Alternatively give her the money for an abortion with the understanding that she will never receive anything from you again: gas money, christmas presents etc.
>>
You aren't legally bound to help her so fuck it. She made a huge fuck up and now has to pay the price.

One of the rarest red pills one has to swallow in life is that its okay to abandon your family if they are toxic
>>
>>37413555
can't argue with trips, too late for an abortion though.
>>
>>37413506
Don't do it. They are toxic, and you must leave them. It is hard, but necessary. Also, tell your sister to get an abortion.
>>
File: please fucking end me.png (340KB, 600x583px) Image search: [Google]
please fucking end me.png
340KB, 600x583px
It would be good to help.

HOWEVER:

You need to do a few things
First, remind your family how much they doubted you. Remind them about how they made fun of you.
Remind them how you decided to work hard while your whore sister didn't do shit.
Remind them how much the tables have turned.
Remind them that you have literally no reason to help her other than the fact that she is your sister, and that your sister would be screwed right now if you weren't such a "recluse".
They need to realize that they were fucking wrong for how they treated you.

Make them feel like shit. Make your sister realize what is happening, and let all of the above sink in for your family.

Maybe when they understand how truly disgusting they are, you can help your sister out.
>>
>>37413506
Sister or not, she fucked up and should accept the consequences. can't be daddys little girl forever.

She fucked up, and I think, people who fuck up should take responsibility for their actions.

Stop by her in a few years and check up on her, if you're filthy rich maybe buy her a small apartment or something.
>>
File: 1486830904326s.jpg (4KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1486830904326s.jpg
4KB, 250x250px
OP here, I just fucking realized something! I was the last fucking last one they told! They purposely left me out of early discussion just so that they could all crowd around me for financial support. My own family is literally trying to pressure me into this.
>>
>>37413796
don't cave in, anon, they don't respect you in the slightest
>>
>>37413796
Now they must face the wrath of khan!
>>
>>37413796

If you are about to pay off that debt, I'd look into an apartment. You can afford it. Go into the dark cave of your own choosing and stay the fuck away from your family for good.

Fuck 'em.
>>
>>37413796

Why the fuck would anyone help after being treated poorly?

Fuck your family, get out of there.
>>
Wow fuck them. They can all go to hell.
>>
>>37413796
That's fucking stupid, they should be attacking the faggot dad who got her pregnant and ran away. this isn't your responsibility, focus on your own life
>>
>>37413506
what does "helping her out" entail exactly? And why can't your parents help out? The kid's going to be their grandson ffs.

Personally, I think that occasionally (not on a regular basis) helping her out financially or with something like babysitting would be fine, but full on providing for her as if you were her husband would be shooting yourself in the foot and shouldn't be expected of you. And again, shouldn't this be your parents responsibility to help out? Isn't that how that usually works in these sorts of situations?

Don't cave into the pressure, do what YOU think is best.
>>
File: 1467274368238.jpg (23KB, 620x465px) Image search: [Google]
1467274368238.jpg
23KB, 620x465px
>>37413506
Anon, you are not responsible for her actions.

prove this to your family by blowing a few grand on something nice for yourself.
>>
>>37413637
As soon as the sister gets back on her feet (or finds someone else to support her) she is going to drop OP and he will once again be the laughing stock of the family until they need his help again. People like this never change.
>>
>>37413506

Why the fuck aren't your mom and dad helping her? They conceived her. Not you.
>>
File: good job.jpg (38KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
good job.jpg
38KB, 500x447px
>>37413506
Say no. It's not your fault she's a whore who got knocked up. Tell them that she can face her own problems. This is your life. Tell them to put the kid up for adoption since she can't deal with it.

Don't let them control you anon. You have a decent life going. You can go out and get a girl and end up fine.
>>
>>37414229
>>37414145
>>37414130
Our parents don't want to deal with her shit, they're both in retirement and don't want to step up to the plate, btw guys i do live by myself. Got a nice 2 bedroom apartment in a kind of nice community.
>>
>>37414370

Your parents should let her move in with them, and they should offer to babysit so she can go get a job to save up for herself and the baby.

They don't want to help? Tough shit. You don't want to help either. The only difference is that you had zero part in the conception of the child. By giving birth to your sister, they inadvertantly helped conceived her baby.
>>
>>37414370
Then fuck them you have no obligation to carry them on your back tell your sister to go to comunity college and your paerents to look for the bastard all that buissness aint your problem if they were toxic
>>
>>37414531
What this anon said , its your fucking money mayb if you are feeling VEEERY generous help chip for the kids education but fuck living with a sibling that you dont get along cause "its the right thing". i would never let my lil brother live in my apartment we hate eachother he does his life i do mine you do the same all that drama aint your life , it aint your problem
>>
btw anons thanks for supporting me on this, i'm usually a nice person but to be honest I rarely speak with my family, and they never call. So I think i'm going to follow your advice and let her struggle on this. If she starts to struggle our parents will end up supporting her, I think they are just bluffing to try and make me pay. The only time i'm going to intervene is if my nephew is getting fucked over, because I know I would have loved to have a cool uncle in my corner when I was younger.
>>
>>37413506
Your sister needs to realise that her actions have consequences. It's not your job to fix her life. You can try and be a positive influence on your nephew, however. Play vidya with him and show him how to code, see if it's his thing too.
>>
1. buy some narcosis drugs
2. make your own abortion
3. tell your family you did that, maybe record videos
>>
>>37414587
see now thats a good attitude lil dude isnt at fault is your sister and whatever chad got her pregnant if she doesnt remember wich one was well tough
>>
Stay strong OP and disregard your whore sister. I've had my family come crawling for money many a time, and after a while I realized how disrespectful they were about it, so now I've cut them off. They're still doing fine, so don't worry about your sister. She'll find another baby daddy easily enough.
>>
>>37414597
>Telling an autist to introduce the son of a single mother to video games
Don't do this, take him to a football game
>>
Did your family help you out financially at all? If so, I think you're obligated to help in that regard. You don't have to always hang out with them.
>>
Ask yourself, would she help me if the tables were turned? The answer to that should help you come to a decision.
>>
>>37413506
you better not do it motherfucker. i swear to god i will find out who you are and beat the shit out of you. YOU slaved and sacrificed to be in the position you are. YOU deserve to do whatever the fuck YOU want. do NOT help your fucking sister.

YOU ARE YOUR OWN MAN AND YOU SHOULD BE PROUD OF WHAT YOU HAVE ACCOMPLISHED.

Tell your faggot ass parents and your stupid ass sister to fuck right off.

OP...i swear man. You better not. She has to learn from her mistakes. Don't bail her out.

Please.
>>
>>37413796
thats bullshit.
thats. bullshit.
>>
File: 1495870378686.png (165KB, 800x798px) Image search: [Google]
1495870378686.png
165KB, 800x798px
>>37413506
Don't do it.

Not because I hate women or any of that shit but it's because people always offer mercy repeatedly to certain kinds of people that those people get away with constant badness.

If you swoop in and provide for your sister on the basis of her vulnerability and gender then you only reinforce her weakness, even if you want to be a moralfag about this, you would be doing her a favour by forcing her to stand on her own two feet for once and live up to the responsibilities of her actions.

She's lived the life she has because your parents have basically impounded in her in the prison of being a perma womanchild who can do no wrong and now she'll bring a life into this world to suffer the consequences of her actions because she was never allowed or made to learn.

Do her a solid and don't provide for her. Give her advice but don't repeat the evil that others have done to her and reduce her to a child to be looked after. You feel me?
>>
you state "but she's my sister" like that has any real meaning. She just happened to come out of the same vagina as you. If she is a terrible person who doesn't watch our for your well-being, then she's no different from a literal stranger on the street.
>>
>>37413506
Her kid, her problem lmao
>>
>>37414876
I basically agree with a lot of what you're saying but honestly being a single mother is already going to be exactly the dose of reality that she's been avoiding, regardless of whether her barely successful brother throws her a bone. I think it's more sensible not to help her because he does not have a good relationship with his family, honestly. Basically this:

>>37414911
>>
forget your sister anon
>>
>>37414876
Yeah I have to agree with this. OP's sister has got to learn to provide for herself. This isn't exactly the same situation, but my mother did the whole stay at home housewife thing, and now she's fucked because my father wants to divorce her. Now she has to somehow find a way to earn enough for herself with nothing but a childcare degree at the age of 50. I fear that I will be burdened with taking care of her because she'll never make much more than minimum wage and she doesn't even have a retirement fund. She's basically a middle aged child because she fell for the retarded "traditional housewife/marriage" meme. It makes me so mad to see people here condoning this type of marriage
>>
>>37413506
Don't give anything to her and tell them what you told us.
>>
If you help, be sure to tell everyone what a whore your sister was
>>
>>37415157
Isn't this situation exactly the point of alimony?
>>
File: 1483940907314.jpg (16KB, 231x236px) Image search: [Google]
1483940907314.jpg
16KB, 231x236px
>>37413506
She created a life and secured the continued existence of the family line. Which in the long run is more important than anything you've done so far. As a member of the family whose goal is to continue it's existence, you should help her. Unless you're planning to father a kid yourself sometime but given the history you've described that doesn't sound likely.
>>
>>37415312
nice spooks. fuck you.
>>
DO NOT GIVE YOUR SISTER ANY MONEY! YOU FUCKING HEAR ME! DON'T FUCKING DO IT!
>>
>>37415312
Except the existence of the family line means nothing to OP, nor is there any reason it would.
>>
>>37413506
Only help if you draw up a contact for her to sign that dates she must pay back in full + interest, etc
Protect your money
>>
>current year
>giving a shit about your family
not even normalfags still do this
>>
>>37413506
There is no reason for you to give your sister hand outs. Honestly if your family sounds like a bunch of assholes so you should just split from them completely and go your own way.
>>
Do not give her any fucking money, I swear, they treated you like shit there is no reason to help her
>>
File: 69667-falcon_punch[1].jpg (45KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
69667-falcon_punch[1].jpg
45KB, 600x480px
>>37413615
>too late for an abortion
It's never too late anon. There are people in this world I still might abort one day and they're 240months now.
>>
>>37415309
Well that's what I thought, but neither of my parents have made any mention of that. Do you think my dad is trying to trick my mom? My dad says he'll provide for her for another 3 years and that's it and my mom seems to accept it. Should I confront my dad about it? My dad is not really in a good spot financially either (he's not rich and he's admitted to me that he doesn't much of a retirement fund either).
>>
>>37413506
Do not lend a single fucking hand. Fuck em all. Karmas a bitch.
>>
>>37415312
A child of a stranger isn't the continuation of OP lineage, fuck off cuck
>>
File: 1471980387188-his.gif (1004KB, 400x323px) Image search: [Google]
1471980387188-his.gif
1004KB, 400x323px
>>37413637
this, my anon. OP, if you're reading this, then if you help her out she'll probably be using your source of income for a while to cover herself. Constantly.
>>
>>37415361
Lol no, any decent lawyer can trow a contract like you proposing
>>
>>37413506
Don't do it mate. You've got your own life to lead.
Its really not normal for people in families to pressure each other for handouts like this. Also, I can tell for sure, not only will you never ever be thanked, its quite likely will just make things worse. Stacy will resent you (at the very least) for bailing her out, probably your parents will as well. Its fucked up but thats how it always goes without, youre actually "hurting" them by making them feel obligated so they feel justified in lashing out in return. If you want to help Stacy and nephew, ways that don't involve money are better for all concerned but even here, don't feel you have to.
>>
Then the roasties wonder why most culture restrict what women can do with their reproductive system
>>
>>37414531
>By giving birth to your sister, they inadvertently helped conceived her baby.

Woah there. That's some backward logic, anon.
>>
>>37414587
Good, OP. Then to make your slut sister feel worse, buy your nephew cool shit so that you can spite her.
>>
>>37414587
Good on you anon, and good call on your nefew. I hope you do well for yourself
>>
Why the fuck doesn't/didn't abort it? Why have a kid you can't care for?

Fuck em OP, that burden falls on your parents/sister/baby daddy.

I hope for all of your sakes he's not black

t. black dad bailed on me
>>
>>37414929
Monetary support isn't going to change anything about that, to begin with. She's going to be a single mother whether she likes it or not (unless she aborts).
>>
>>37415312
>Implying OP couldn't do that on his own.
>>
>>37413796
Tell them the only way you're giving a single cent to that whore is if she let's you adopt the kid.

Assuming you even want a little monster, if you help her out AND let her keep it, she learns nothing and the kid will still end up just as fucked as if you did nothing. Thanks to stupid liberal bullshit they're just get gibs from us taxpayer anyway, no reason for you to bankrupt yourself so she can collect child support and welfare all at the same time.
>>
>>37415930
My grammar in this was shit but whatever, my point stands. Either you adopt the kid with full custody and raise him to be a good person, or you don't give them a penny. Anything else is a huge mistake.
>>
File: MrHilter.jpg (17KB, 307x235px) Image search: [Google]
MrHilter.jpg
17KB, 307x235px
>>37413506
Don't do it mate, just don't, she will bring all of her problems to you and her problems will become your problems, once that kid is born you will have to take care of him, don't make that mistake, i can relate.

>Living with brother and brother's wife
>My cousin live next door
>She got pregnant, the father is a crack head who got jailed
>The mother is another fucked up crack head who also got jailed
>At the ending weeks of pregnancy she locked herself up in one off the room we didn't use
>She had a baby
>2 months living with us, eating our food, using our water, spending and not helping
>Never worked one day of her life
>My brother's wife helps her taking care of the baby
>Me, my brother and his wife we, work like three cunts while she stays at home watching tv and "taking" care of her baby
>>
>>37413506
tell her I wont help out a spineless whore that has never worked to earn anything besides bbc
>>
>>37415312
I want you to tell me why in the FUCK op should give a shit about his "family line."
>>
>>37413796
Tell them to fuck off and that she needs to take responsibility for her actions.
>>
Op do you have discord? This is like exactly the kind of fun drama I like to hear more about.
>>
File: 1496171637223.png (398KB, 572x502px) Image search: [Google]
1496171637223.png
398KB, 572x502px
>>37416372
>>37413506

YEAH

OP, GIVE US YOUR DISCORD OR MAKE ONE SO YOU DON'T BE A LITTLE BICH AND CAVE IN

DON'T GIVE THIS FUCKING ROASTIE AND HER ENABLERS WHAT THEY WANT

FUCK THEM

YOU EARNED THAT MONEY AND THEY DON'T DESERVE ME

GIVE ME YOUR CONTACT INFORMATION AND I WILL MAKE SURE YOU DON'T FUCK UP
>>
>>37413506

consider carefully the fact that, in a lot of the western world, if you start to provide financially for a child, the courts will declare that you have started to exercise a parental role and will force you to continue to financially support that child.

meaning, if you start giving your sister money, she'll have a case to sue you for child support. you could easily end up having wages garnished or even going to jail if you don't pay her.

recommend that you not give money to your skank sister.
>>
File: 1490525600707.png (820KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1490525600707.png
820KB, 1600x900px
>>37416419

FUCK, SO MAD I CAN'T EVEN TYPE STRAIGHT

DON'T FUCKING DO IT OP

DON'T YOU FUCKING DO IT DAMN YOU

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>37415312
that child is only 25% of OP's DNA, and since his sister had multiple partners that left their imprint, the child is only 15-20% of him. OP has until he's 35 or at max 40 to get a child, and since his job pays better than 50% of Americans, he'll get one soon enough
>>
File: 1494803656512.png (112KB, 326x406px) Image search: [Google]
1494803656512.png
112KB, 326x406px
>>37413506
Here's what you do OP.
You give her some money.
But have it be a reasonable amount less than she actually needs, that way when she asks you for more you can deny her, watch her freak the fuck out, then use that as a reason to stop helping her.

Think of it as a long term investment.
>>
>>37413506
You first, others second, my honest advice to you anon.
>>
>>37416419
>>37416486
OP again, my birthday is in 15 days so were going out to eat, what should I tell them, no insults or swears please I don't want to sperg out completely.
>>
File: IMG_1276.jpg (36KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1276.jpg
36KB, 320x320px
>>37416555
I assume they are only taking you out for dinner so you will cough up some dough? Don't buy into it, no matter how lavishly they spend on you; it's just a ploy to try to make you feel bad: "Look at how good we treat Anon, and he won't even help us this one time! So selfish!"

Fuck those cunts
>>
>>37413506
>but she is my sister
Youll realize yourself one day that your family is useless.
Your attachtment to them is your weakness.
They will take advantage of you and humiliate you and expect you to do things for them just cuz "unconditional love lol".

Once i removed myself from my mothers side of the family it only improved my life.
Get away from them and live your life anon.
They should have raised their daughter better, that shouldnt mean you become responsible for their failure.
I was in your position and ultimately, sometimes, its better to be selfish.
>>
>>37416555

tell your family that your sister is a strong, empowered woman who doesn't need a man. she's a HERO, as all single mothers are. you don't want to take that away from her by acting like she needs to depend on you.

or, just tell them what you wrote in the OP. it's a good reason not to give her your money.
>>
File: 1477559656309.jpg (17KB, 400x275px) Image search: [Google]
1477559656309.jpg
17KB, 400x275px
>>37413506
Anon, family means nothing if they're cunts to you
If they were dickheads to you, dont help them out
her fault anon, dont let it drag you down
>>
>>37413637
>>37414196
this Op
super duper origninalitonion as always
>>
>>37416666
Well OP, if people surprised you then you never really met them. And that's all you'll need to know about this whole situation, I guess. People who aren't humble don't deserve to be trusted.
>>
>>37414370
Can I be your roommate? Got an ad degree so we're a good combo. Where do you live? We can do shit on the side if you're up to it. I can also help you stand up to pressure like this shit.
>>
File: borkBorf.jpg (53KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
borkBorf.jpg
53KB, 1280x720px
Tell them to fuck off. You earned all your money yourself, and owe nothing to your family. One could argue that you simply owe them, because they're family, but let me ask you this: what is family? Certainly family is not just shared genetics, but rather shared experiences and a bond formed from forging a loving relationship. They have given you nothing, and you should treat them how they treated you. Remember, you owe them nothing, and they would not help you if the situation were reversed. You're not being "the better man" by helping them out, but instead would just be a fool, and you know what they say about fools and their money. So please, I beg of you, tell them to fuck off and move out from that toxic environment.
>>
>>37416555
Don't mention it unless they bring it up first. If they try to force the question at the dinner table, just tell them that you don't want to talk about something like that on your birthday dinner. You need to tell them that you have no intention of bailing out your sister, but you shouldn't do it when you're in a public place. That shit would just be embarrassing if they started getting angry.
>>
>>37413506
You could not help her and say you have too much dept/bills/etc
>>
File: 1496197107315.jpg (9KB, 250x230px) Image search: [Google]
1496197107315.jpg
9KB, 250x230px
>>37413506
It depends on what your relationship is like with her. If she was always rude to you, there's no point in providing for her just because you're blood-related.
Don't do it, please, you're only fueling her kind. If you want to, find the guy who knocked her up and force some legal justice on him, or just force him to take care of her.
Best wishes!
>>
>>37413796
Fuck them, if they're gonna try and manipulate you like that they don't deserve your support, your right better than them OP
>>
>>37415312
You better not be part of OP's family or we will fuck you up.
>>
File: 1496213327057.png (356KB, 640x622px) Image search: [Google]
1496213327057.png
356KB, 640x622px
>>37416555

GIVE US YOUR DISCORD

WE WILL NOT LET A ROASTIE TOASTIE YOU
>>
>>37417160
Okay you caught me. I'm OP's kawaii onee-chan.
Uguuu take care of my aka-chan, nii-san! Onegai!
>>
She slutted herself out and got herself into this mess, no one is obligated to save her from her own mistakes
>>
>>37413796
Save some money. Then go on a vacation. Take lots of pictures and MAKE THEM FEEL THE PAIN OP.
DO NOT LET THEM WALK OVER YOU
YOU HAVE COME SO FAR DO NOT STUMBLE
>>
>>37416666
QUADS
OP LISTEN TO KEK HE IS SPEAKING TO YOU
>>
File: 1496175174369.jpg (26KB, 396x474px) Image search: [Google]
1496175174369.jpg
26KB, 396x474px
>>37413506
>remember, help the boy not the whore op.
Other than that keep your hard earned money.
>>
>>37416038
>Literally having your sister's son
What kind of cuck do you take him for? The kid is her responsibility, not his, why should he be burdened with it? He's worked so damn hard in his life and all of a sudden because his dumb cunt of a sister rode the cock carousel too many times, he's going to get all his progress reset? How come his sister is such a fucking retard that she gets pregnant without being ready to raise a child. She made her own bed, let her lay in it.
>>
The only help you should provide is a phone number of somewhere that can either provide food stamps, abortions or both.
Don't let them pressure you into taking on other peoples responsibilities and mistakes because of "muh famileee".
>>
Dont push your family away because they're all you've got. If you grew up a shut in recluse do you expect them to treat you like a well adjusted grown man? You're still a boy in their eyes and rightly so, you havent proven otherwise by your actions. you dont have to give up half your paycheques just be around for what expenses you can afford and dont let that kid grow up to be a permavirgin like you
Thread posts: 100
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.