[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would this technically work: Having 2 fingers inside her vagina

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 1496160928291.jpg (51KB, 400x494px) Image search: [Google]
1496160928291.jpg
51KB, 400x494px
Would this technically work:

Having 2 fingers inside her vagina massaging the g spot, and slowly and gradually slide your dick inside at the same time? Can the vagina fit 2 fingers and a penis, and would it be enjoyable? or would it hurt.
>>
>>37413389
is this bait? this has to be bait...

otherwise is the virginest question ever asked
>>
>>37413408
I asked on the virgin board. It's just a curiosity I have. pls respond.
>>
>>37413389
definitely possible, but your hand/wrist would be in a weird position. I dp'd a girl with my dick and my thumb once doing exactly what you describe.
>>
Don't try to surprise a girl with this. A vagina will absolutely fit two fingers and a dick, but you have to work up to it.
>>
>>37413389
She'll probably bitch at you becaue you're trashing her. No guy's dick is as thick as an average dick plus a couple fingers inserted at an angle.
>>
>>37413389

I doubt that you'll be able to manage unless you have an 8" penis. Otherwise your fingers would be hitting the wall of the vagina when you put your dick inside.
>>
>>37414104
>definitely possible, but your hand/wrist would be in a weird position.

This, basically.

It also depends on the vagina. Not every vagina is big enough to make this work.
>>
File: 1483857547633.png (194KB, 542x441px) Image search: [Google]
1483857547633.png
194KB, 542x441px
>>37414139
>No guy's dick is as thick as an average dick
what did he mean by this?
>>
>>37413389
Why not
>finger inside vag too loosen it
>massage clit to make her wet
>slide dick into wet and loosened vag
>slide wet fingers into butthole while keeping your other fingers on clit
I'm a virgin but a girl once said she'd like this a lot
>>
>>37414279
>>37413389
Sorry for being retarded that was supposed to be a question
>>
File: 1377839585697.png (902KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1377839585697.png
902KB, 1000x1000px
>>37413389
>>37413441
Non virgin here. With large dexterous, hands.

Vaginas can theoretically hold a lot of things. There are actually sex toys that specifically are designed for use during intercourse. The we vibe for instance stimulates while she is being fucked traditionally.

Angle matters a lot. Generally things will hurt her if you are hitting/ rubbing bones.

I'd go with one of the vibes designed for that over trying to have your fingers and dick in at the same time.

Of course you could do some anal fingering, which is much more ergonomic...
>>
>>37414239
Try reading the entire sentence, dumb frogposter
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.