[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it really that bad if a woman has slept with 20-30 different

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_0143.png (264KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0143.png
264KB, 1000x1000px
Is it really that bad if a woman has slept with 20-30 different men?

Think about it: As soon as a girl who's reasonably attractive hits puberty, she gets dick thrown at her every single day. By the time she's reached her early twenties, it's no exaggeration to say that thousands of men have made a bid for her vagina. If she's only chosen to avail herself of a couple dozen cocks, doesn't that actually speak well to her sense of self-control?
>>
>>37412850
I have a gf who i has lost her virginity to me at 19 years old, we're together for 4 years now.
Girls who jump from cock to cock like mario jumps from pipe to pipe are not to be trusted.
She'll leave you for the better cock the minute she's bored. I'm not 100% of this relationship as i've been burned before, but it's more stable than i've ever imagined it could be.

The only acceptable number of cocks take for a girl is 2 and ALL have to be stable long relationships if she's under 24.
And 3 if she's under 30.
If she's over who would want to fuck that granny.
>>
>>37412850
>I could have murdered dozens of people, but I only killed a couple so i'm not a psychopath
>>
File: 1495721557684.jpg (107KB, 766x336px) Image search: [Google]
1495721557684.jpg
107KB, 766x336px
>>37412850
>doesn't that actually speak well to her sense of self-control?

No. A couple dozen is a lot.
>>
i'm not a "muh purity" guy but 20-30 at my age (20) is a fucking lot, that's actually so many
>>
>>37413480
well thinking she started doing it since like 15/16 its actually acceptable
>>
>>37413527
30 guys in 5 years? that's six guys a year
>>
>>37413543
Don't bother trying to debate this bait thread. Everyone with a brain knows that's a ton.
>>
File: kjdnfasmj.jpg (53KB, 637x637px) Image search: [Google]
kjdnfasmj.jpg
53KB, 637x637px
>>37412850
Why is this even a question. No, of course not. It's not okay
>>
>>37413543
wrll I guess I am just surrounded by girls that can't survive without boyfriends
>>
File: flower.png (38KB, 435x402px) Image search: [Google]
flower.png
38KB, 435x402px
>>37412850
I refuse to marry anyone woman who isn't a virgin.
>>
>>37412850
>Is it really that bad if a woman has slept with 20-30 different men?
Yes, it means she has no self control.
>>
YOU'RE NOT GOING GET OFF EASY WHEN WE TRY TO ERADICATE YOU AGAIN, HERSHEL. INSTEAD OF GAS YOU'LL BE ENTITLED TO A FREE ALL EXPENSES PAID TRIP (((OY VEY DID HE JUST SAY WHAT I THINK HE SAID?))) STRAIGHT TO POUND TOWN.
>>
>>37412850
i get what youre going for here, but this is a numbers game we dont have statistics on really, so it can't be argued, women who have men bidding for them everyday would be the 8 -10/10s, the 5 - 7's would have men on them less so, if a woman has been with 30 men it means she went looking for it, or she will just say yes to anyone who is "good enough" which is not a good measure for a relationship as it does not promote loyalty. balance is needed, if a woman doesnt know what its like to be alone for a certain amount of time then she will not have the experience to learn from it and gain understanding and perspective. she will not gain said perspective if jumping from dick to dick.
>>
>>37412850
No thanks, I don't want HIV.
>>
>>37413680
Great stuff. I refuse to take a job that pays less than $250k, so I'm really smart and cool too
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.