[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

when you get old and might have to go to an old folks home will

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 45
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (372KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
372KB, 800x600px
when you get old and might have to go to an old folks home will you try to kill yourself? if i want my head destroyed even if i have bad aim what gun should be used if you want 0% chance of being revived by an ambulance? where should it be aimed at and even with bad aim would it kill you instantly?

keep in mind what gun and round wound make death instant and your head destroyied. this will only be done in 45-60 years if i do go to an old folks home
>>
>>37412734
Nah man the technological singularity will happen, we'll all become near immortal robots, and you will kill yourself via some computer virus.
>>
>>37412766
cant tell if youre joking or not? are you
>>
>>37412734
Have you tried alcohol first?
>>
>>37412781
I'm joking. Gods, I've been very intelligent but socially retarded.
>>
>>37412840
i mean come on man wouldnt you rather kys than be in hospice being milked for medicare money until you wither away at the uncaribg hands of doctors

fuck that shit, its fucking gay
>>
>>37412917
This thread is making me sad kek.
>>
>>37412917
Also are you a native english speaker?
>>
>>37412939
well its probable it will happen to me and you if we dont kill our selves once we get to that stage of life. do i wanna die in my sleep now at 20, yes. do i want to shoot myself or actually kill myself yet, fuck no. but no way in hell im gonna rot away in an old folks home i just wanna know ehat kind of gun and wherebto aim for maximumm destruction and instant death
>>
I'm pretty sure my great-grandmother is some kind of lich but she makes it sound kinda fun. She has down days where she thinks about how the entire world she grew up knowing is gone forever but she gets to live in a wacky future where colored men can become president.
>>
>>37412992
Think about the upside to the future, comrade. We will see the rise of technology, and we will live towards a century, maybe. Think about it, in a prime physical form. I can't wait until we can explore space, at least that is what I might do.
>>
>>37412992
Once we become older, our children, and their children will explore the reaches of space, and live on other planets.
>>
>>37413040
fair enough but what gun would donwhat i said

>instant death
>even if an ambilance was there when you dide it they couldnt do anything cause youd be dead
>where to aim it

but thank you for your nice reply
>>
I hopefully won't have to live past 30 or so. But if I ever do, I'll never let myself go to a nursing home.

Just remember, don't put the gun up to your temple. That's not where the brain is, you would survive that shot. Shoot yourself right behind the ear. That way the bullet passes through the brain.
Even better to have a shotgun, shoot it up through the roof of the mouth and nothing would be left of the brain.
A bullet destroys the brain so fast that it doesn't have time to process the experience. You die without experiencing death.
>>
>>37413115
Kek. I imagine this same thread in 70+ years, where the same people will complain about suicide and talk about shooting their heads with smartgun gauss pistols or railguns.
>>
>>37413115
But if this ins't a shitpost, just don't do it. Irl. Life is worth living for, think about everything which you love.
>>
>>37413149
if you used a shot gun just aim aiming up and back wouldbthat do pic related? you really wouldnt feel anything huh? buckshot or slug?

also would you trust 30 year old anmo in great shape?

im only planning this if i get that old
>>
>>37413173
listen i would love to die in my sleep but im not killing myself ever unless its like i said going to an old folks home. im too pussy to do it now even though the only things i really enjoy is chewing tobacco, coffee and cigarettes even though that makes me sound like a huge faggot.

thanks for the reply
>>
>>37413254
Cool beans. I suggest doing something healthier than tobacco, however. Do you hate normies a lot. Fucking normies, I'm more intelligent then they are but the claim superiority like the plebeians they are.
>>
>>37413348
i hate them somewhat yes
>>
>>37413364
For example.
>Ayy nigga I'm edgy lol I listen to 21 PILOTS HAHHAHAHA
Gods I wish I had chads. Ghetto chads are 10 times worse.
>>
>>37413364
I fucking hate how anti-intellectual they are.
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 513x614px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 513x614px
Is a 12 gauge enough to do this? what guns would obliverate you if you were in the position of knowing youre old and worn out
>>
>>37412734
12ga or bigger
>>37413210
buck
>also would you trust 30 year old anmo in great shape?
better to buy it on the day
>>37413599
yes but it has to be far enough away from the head like in pic
if you put it against the temple then the entry wound will be the same diameter as the bore, but the exit wound will be a lot larger
>>
>>37413665
would in the mouth and up no matter at what precise angle with 00 buck be enough to make someone dead instantly even if paramedics came

thank you, real advice
>>
>>37413665
But how will they sell it to you? I'm just curious? Would the people selling the ammo be concerned, slightly?
>>
>>37413719
>im just an old man wanting to take my grandboy (non existant) deer hunting
>kind old man smile
>>
>>37413713
pretty much, if it was a slug or a conventional round then shot placement is more important but it's still the brain
buck to the head is as 100% kill rate as you can get
or do that suicide helmet thing that guy made to be extra sure
>>
>>37413752
Okay. So, do you like science?
>>
>>37413719
unless you're in some eurocuck country they don't care why you're buying it
>>
>>37413789
Even in Europe or not, would it not raise some brows?
>>
>>37413820
to buy ammo for your gun? no
>>
>>37413836
Never mind. I wonder if in nearly hundreds of years from now people will want to do this except with gauss/railgun.
>>
>>37413210
>im only planning this if i get that old
It's ok to die young too. Plenty of people die young.
>>
My grandmother has altzheimers, it's a fucking nightmare. She wanders around at night and knocks paintings off the walls, she shits herself and then just lays there with shit in her pants until someone finds her and cleans her. I'm pretty sure that stuff runs in the family but hopefully ill be dead before it rots my brain too.
>>
>>37412917
>not loving healthy as long as possible
>>
I won't live that long. Fucking living a lonely life for that long. I want to die right now.
>>
>>37414206
why wont you live that long? i like to smoke cigs think that will make me die quicker even though its a pack a week?
>>
Jumping off a commie block would speed it up a bit.
>>
>>37414157
My aunt died of alzheimers. She was once a smart, capable, kind woman. She died an incoherent, slobbering mess, with no idea who she was, what she did, what her life was like or the difference she made to the people around her.

I'm not going to die like that, and furthermore, I'm not going to let my parents die like that either.
>>
>>37414405
Same happened to my grandma. If tge symptoms pop up and there's still not a good way to treat it when I'm old, I'm putting a bullet straight through my brain.
>>
>>37414451
how do i man up and not pussy our if it comes to that i know thats retarded to ask but should i just no think about how loud it will be or worry about possiblity of survivibg and simply say fuck it?
>>
>>37413210
You posted some of this yesterday
You aren't being truthful when it comes to "oh but only in 70+ years"
Don't do it anon
Life fucking sucks
But if this is our only shot why not try and make the most of it
>>
>>37414620
thanks im really not gonna im a pussy anyways lol
>>
>>37414523
If you actually get to that point you wouldn't worry about what if this or that, you would just do it
Trust me, coming from experience you wouldn't worry about any repercussions and if you had a shotgun it's a 99.9% chance you can't fuck it up
Thread posts: 45
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.