[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw was supposed to transfer to a pretty good school from

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

File: pepepepepepeepepoeep.jpg (25KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
pepepepepepeepepoeep.jpg
25KB, 480x480px
>tfw was supposed to transfer to a pretty good school from community college
>tfw I end up getting a 68% in one of my classes because distracted by the pu$$y
>tfw that means that my admission is going to get rescinded

I've been going to community college for 3 years now, and I fuck it all up at the end. God damn.
>>
What's considered a good grade
Oregjnk
>>
>>37412519
>distracted by the pu$$y

>He didn't fap everyday before college to minimize distractions

How much of a faggot are you? I bet you also brought your phone to college everyday.
>>
File: 1496267721543.jpg (64KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
1496267721543.jpg
64KB, 540x960px
>>37412653
I needed a C
>>37412736
It's my fault for falling for the Succubus anon, I understand ;_;
>>
>>37412859
What percent is a c
>>
File: 1496269535288.jpg (427KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1496269535288.jpg
427KB, 960x1280px
>>37412968
70%, but the conditions for transfer were pretty strict about the fact that it had to be a C. And its not like I didn't get the grade I earned. I'm just at a loss as to what to do. Grades aren't final until another week but we're already out of school. So unless my circuits instructor feels like giving me a C for no reason oh welllllllzzzz.
>>
Why do U.S. universities have such inflated marks? In the U.K. and Australia a 68 is pretty respectable for a hard course.

What's the point of everyone getting 80+? Seems like high school 2.0 in the U.S., especially with "campus" everything policing the place like everyone there isn't already an adult
>>
>>37413020
could you post one "medium difficulty" question from a circuits exam?
>>
File: TRAN_f37.gif (1012B, 288x107px) Image search: [Google]
TRAN_f37.gif
1012B, 288x107px
>>37413923
In the circuit shown, V0 = 10 V, R1 = 2 W, R2 = 2 W, R3 = 2 W, C = 0.5 F, and L = 2 H. If the circuit is in steady-state equilibrium, the voltage v(t) (in volts) is

I got an A on the test though, I just kept missing class when the instructor was giving us pop quotes and shizzz.
>>
>>37412519
Lol who gets distracted by girls to the point where you fuck up your grades that bad? OP are you a Muslim or Indian by any chance? I don't mean the smart kind, I mean the rapey kind.
>>
>>37413835
Hard classes are graded on a curve, our class on metabolic derivation pathways was graded on a curve with 10% getting an A, 30 %B, 30%C, etc. The numerical grade is irrelevant because of the curve, at least for most non-introductory classes.
>>
>>37414671
thank you anon, I'm a NEET and was just wondering how hard it would be if I went to community college for something STEM

good luck with your situation, keep doing your best
>>
>>37414671
Capacitor acts like a "broken wire"
Inductor acts like a "fixed wire"

so R3 is basically shorted. which means that the voltage between 2 plates of the capacitor is determined by R2

Total resistance is 4 ohms so I is 10/4

Voltage is 5 volts?

Total brainless brainlet here
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.