[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mom and stepdad are kicking me out, cops are on there way, I

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: hqdefault.jpg (11KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
11KB, 480x360px
Mom and stepdad are kicking me out, cops are on there way, I have about 6 dollars in bills and change. What should I do?
>>
File: 1468338487674.jpg (14KB, 249x242px) Image search: [Google]
1468338487674.jpg
14KB, 249x242px
>>37412185
>cops are on their way
do americans actually do this
>>
why don't you give us the full story anon
>>
take a swing at the cops, you'll at least have somewhere to stay
>>
>>37412459
If they pull out their guns and put him down, then he will be able to enjoy eternal bliss. Win-win.
>>
>cops

Elaborate, please
>>
>>37412301
Yes.
Welcome to America.
>>
i feel bad for you, im 26 and my parents are too nice to kick me out
>>
>>37412301
In the States, The State protects the feelings of women, with guns.

Either you are miserable making women secure from imaginary fear, or you will fear being made miserable by force.

Any inconvenience felt by a woman is a crime.

OP is not a predator fucking his mom, nor an infant to be protected. Failing this Oedipal sorting means your not-male body must be removed from causing cognitive dissonance to her perception.
>>
>>37412185
Start walking. Have faith and you will be taken care of by your heavenly father. In the world, but not of it.
>>
>>37412301

Yes. The day you turn 18, you are required by law to leave your parents' home. A dispatch of local police is sent to ensure compliance and remove you by force if necessary.
>>
File: well thats retarded.jpg (674KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
well thats retarded.jpg
674KB, 1920x1080px
>>37413036
Well that's retarded.
>>
>>37413232
did you actually believe that, retard?
>>
Kill yourself and say your parents molested you and forced you into suicide.
>>
Talk to the nice officer and start crying if you can. He will beat your shitbag parents mercilessly
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.