[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/r9k/ has hit its lowest point in history, it has become completely

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: 1.png (449KB, 671x372px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
449KB, 671x372px
/r9k/ has hit its lowest point in history, it has become completely flooded with /b/tard tier normalfags, while simultaneously containing some of the most obnoxiously depressed losers on Earth. I imagine that the average IQ of the board has dropped almost an entire standard deviation as a result of this, and yes I am being serious. People that lie in the Goldilocks zone are almost nowhere to be found, just those of one of two extremes. I've also noticed that only 25% of posts actually use grammar and punctuation. Most posts aren't any longer than one or two sentences either. Between these two groups of people, Having an intelligent exchange of ideas is almost impossible now. Just where the fuck is there to go to have anonymous "off topic" chats with chan-esque people? 8ch boards and all of the other chans are dead, and I'm having no luck finding anywhere else. Where can I go? Do I really have to go to /int/ or fucking /pol/? Do any of you know? There has to be some secret, I'm asking everyone I can (every site that is) because I can't take it anymore.
>>
>>37410852
> Having an intelligent exchange of ideas is almost impossible now.
It's entirely possible, just head over to /s4s/.
>>
File: le millenom girl.jpg (24KB, 290x481px) Image search: [Google]
le millenom girl.jpg
24KB, 290x481px
le millen0m girl
>>
>>37410931
The problem is, >>37410931, that you probably are not seeing all the posts. If you are just viewing [s4s] through the /s4s/ board, you don't see the green posts, the posts with letters in their ids, or anything numberless. Together, those make up about 40-70 percent of [s4s], depending on the day. So conversation will appear disjointed and spastic, because you won't be getting the full picture.

I actually just flipped over to the /s4s/ interface to make this post, and it's pretty funny how unintelligible [s4s] is like this.
>>
File: at last I trully see.png (508KB, 1315x585px) Image search: [Google]
at last I trully see.png
508KB, 1315x585px
>>37410931
I'm going to disagree.
>>
Fembot threads happened

Not the fembots themselves, just those obnoxious annoying threads where they ask them every question they can think of like an Alien has come down to earth
>>
>>37411273
Yeah I agree with you on that, it's pretty disgusting. It's an obvious attempt at getting a girlfriend. Congregate all the girls into one thread, pelt them with questions, and hope to god that one of them gives you the time of day. But that's not the cause of all these problems, just a symptom.
>>
>>37411273
Also the /b/ dick rate threads are slowly creeping up which scares me

Beta Feels Threads are not a problem and are here since pretty much the beginning of r9k. Usually all were combined in one thread with people giving them actual advice. Now every greentext story is a separate thread with the same shitpost replies over and over again
>>
>>37411034
>that question with the dog pic
because you try too fucking hard you bunch of unfunny fucking morons
>>
>>37411391
I also think people may be afraid of starting original and interesting threads. All they see are those Beta, Fembot and Feels threads and are thinking to themselves "nah, this is just a /b2/ apparently, let's go to another board"
>>
>>37411437
Yes, quite a lot of the /b/tier threads are caused by /b/ refugees. Both boards have no set topic, so it's very easy for a /b/tard to move here and feel at home. This process is expedited by the fact that /b/ is overcrowded and impossible to discuss anything on. As far as I can tell, there is absolute zero way to fix /r9k/ and it will only continually get worse as time goes on.
>>
>>37410852>>37410852
>/r9k/ has hit its lowest point in history, it has become completely flooded with /b/tard tier normalfags, while simultaneously containing some of the most obnoxiously depressed losers on Earth. I imagine that the average IQ of the board has dropped almost an entire standard deviation as a result of this, and yes I am being serious. People that lie in the Goldilocks zone are almost nowhere to be found, just those of one of two extremes. I've also noticed that only 25% of posts actually use grammar and punctuation. Most posts aren't any longer than one or two sentences either. Between these two groups of people, Having an intelligent exchange of ideas is almost impossible now. Just where the fuck is there to go to have anonymous "off topic" chats with chan-esque people? 8ch boards and all of the other chans are dead, and I'm having no luck finding anywhere else. Where can I go? Do I really have to go to /int/ or fucking /pol/? Do any of you know? There has to be some secret, I'm asking everyone I can (every site that is) because I can't take it anymore.

It's always been like this
>>
>>37411552
No, it has not always been like this. Even one year ago it was better than it is now, even if marginally.
>>
>>37410931
>intelligent exchange of ideas
>/s4s/
I could have a more intelligent discussion with a wall.
>>
>>37411490
Also, interesting threads get archived after 10 minutes because of Greentext flooding and "[insert genital here] envy thread"
>>
So how are you going to fix it?
>>
>>37411573
That's what everyone says. The simple fact is that the novelty of lurking wears away, and we view the past with rose-colored glasses. In consequence the past seems superior to the present, but I assure you, it's not the case.
>>
>>37411797
I've been posting here since 2008, that wouldn't apply to me.
>>
>>37411765
Make the board non-nsfw, dick- and other genital envy threads would disappear

Do something about Beta Greentext stories and Fembot threads
>>
File: 984220-img.s0j40s.1p.jpg (42KB, 900x595px) Image search: [Google]
984220-img.s0j40s.1p.jpg
42KB, 900x595px
> Oh no the normies reeeeeeee

Jesus, you guys are fucking ridiculous
>>
File: 1496020496032.jpg (37KB, 500x216px) Image search: [Google]
1496020496032.jpg
37KB, 500x216px
I just linked this thread on friendbook.
>>
>>37411852
Fuck off back to Facebook normalfag, you've ruined this board.
>>
I feel like im talking to a brick wall when having a discussion here. everyone here just compare dick sizes like 12 year old kids.

r9k used to have interesting theories and some pseudo intellectuals but they don't eve come here anymore.
its just a melting core of fucking faggots weak betas that mumble and stumble all the time. 2 years ago those roleplayers and fags would get called out, now there are too many of them.
>>
>Do any of you know?
just watch stardusk, hell by the dashboard light, jordan peterson etc
>>
>>37411934
>>37411934
What? I just want another imageboard not full of retards. What does Jordan Peterson have to do with that?
>>
>>37411831
I don't believe you'd be upset with a decline in loserfaggotry and a return of more generally normal people if you were telling the truth.

I've been lurking /r9k/ since 2009
>>
>>37411960
hearing someone intellectual speak is like a fresh breath of air, so youtube it is.
i can't stand the retards so i simply don't come here, with all the convenience that 4chan offers, i just have to make a choice
>>
>>37411963
>I don't believe you'd be upset with a decline in loserfaggotry and a return of more generally normal people if you were telling the truth.
Sounds like you didn't read my post.

>/r9k/ has hit its lowest point in history, it has become completely flooded with /b/tard tier normalfags, while simultaneously containing some of the most obnoxiously depressed losers on Earth
>People that lie in the Goldilocks zone are almost nowhere to be found, just those of one of two extremes.
>>
>>37410852
All the others who used to come on /r9k/ left a long time ago or wother killed themselves. Over-30 chan used to be alright, but normalfags are even invading there. I don't know what to tell you, /r9k/ has been dead for a long time.I stopped coming here a long time ago but visit from time to time just to look at what this board has become. I remeber the days when the board didn't want females and now there are beta orbiters everywhere. It's literally /soc/ and /b/ part 2.

Don't even try to go into /pol/. It was dying even before the election and now reddit fully took over. /int/ is just shitposting from time to time.
>>
>>37412645
So my thoughts are right. 4chan and chan culture in general is dead?
>>
>>37411465
the idea about s4s is that nobody tries
its the best board on this site these days because they actually use the internet for fun *and* get it
>>
>>37411963
Didn't exist in 2009 lying newfag
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.