[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When will you finally give in and buy a fleshlight or an onahole?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: fuck.gif (499KB, 500x240px) Image search: [Google]
fuck.gif
499KB, 500x240px
When will you finally give in and buy a fleshlight or an onahole?
>>
I used to have one and it was great, absolutely worth the $35 I spent on it.

Unfortunately I left it without cleaning it once and my cummies grew into mold, after that I had to throw it out.

Now I'm living with my parents I don't feel comfortable having another one shipped here.

When I move out I'm getting another one for sure, I'll probably end up getting a whole bunch of sex toys honestly.
>>
Just bought my second one, a Siren. First one was a Forbidden, since I wanted a nice simple texture to test the waters with.
>>
>>37408028
>Unfortunately I left it without cleaning it once and my cummies grew into mold, after that I had to throw it out
Why did you let that happen? Cleaning only takes like five minutes.
>>
>>37408080
Didn't do it immediately after, then forgot I had to clean it still.
>>
What do that ring do? You often see girls (male) wearing them.
>>
File: 1415389744291.jpg (25KB, 387x290px) Image search: [Google]
1415389744291.jpg
25KB, 387x290px
>>37408028
>throwing your children in the trash
>>
>>37408158
Constricts blood flow so that the penis stays hard longer.

People use them so they don't go soft during sex.
>>
>>37408158
I think it's supposed to trap the blood so that you can keep an erection.
>>
>>37407991
already have many
was planning on impregnating some silicone again today as a matter of fact
>>
>>37408080
but keeping it out to dry takes hours.
>>
>>37408204
That's a problem? Unfortunately pussy can't make me cum but I never had a problem losing my erection even after 3 hours of fucking
>>
>>37408221
Just leave it out overnight and it's good to go the next day. I can see this being a problem if you don't live alone, though.
>>
I already have. I recently bought the $70 red Tenga Fliphole.

Was REALLY good the first few times, now it's still better than raw fapping but isn't as novel. Something I've noticed is that it works best immediately after a shower, since if you have some sweat on your dick (say, after a day of work) it makes the lube work poorly.

I'd say it's definitely been worth it. I'm still working off my original stock of lube so I haven't tried different lubes yet. Also sometimes, I was so used to fapping by hand that I'll have a hard time cumming with the Tenga even though it still feels good and I do get off eventually.
>>
>>37407991
I was unable to fuck it

I was too soft and too small to fuck it
It kept falling off
>>
>>37408158
it makes your dick as engorged as it can possibly get and keeps it that way, probably not good to leave it on for a really long time
>>
>>37408542
>Also sometimes, I was so used to fapping by hand that I'll have a hard time cumming with the Tenga even though it still feels good and I do get off eventually.
That's known as death grip syndrome. If you just use your toy exclusively instead of your hand, your sensitivity will start to come back and you'll enjoy it more.
>>
>>37407991
Already got two. I don't use them very often at all, since it's not worth the prep and the cleanup.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.