[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do you robots get so upset when us normals call you out for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 47
Thread images: 11

File: 1493111127287.jpg (109KB, 867x1410px) Image search: [Google]
1493111127287.jpg
109KB, 867x1410px
Why do you robots get so upset when us normals call you out for being virgins? I've had sex 17 times and lost it at 15 like most people meanwhile your kind for whatever reason fails to meet expectations and develops psychological issues because you didn't go through the natural passages of life.

It's honestly sad, pathetic, and kind of disgusting to think that there are "men" out there that haven't had sex yet, let alone even held hands with a girl.

/rant

Know your place though, fr
>>
>>37404691
you're probably good looking. most people here are not/.

>It's honestly sad, pathetic, and kind of disgusting to think that there are "men" out there that haven't had sex yet, let alone even held hands with a girl.

Yeah they feel the same way. It's that kind of thinking that makes them depressed, the knowledge that people think of robots like this.
>>
>>37404691
I smell bait.
Take it.
(You)
>>
>>37404691
You could work on your bait better
If you're unironic I hope you get slashed in the neck with a rusty pen
>>
>>37404920
>>37404991
>b-bait! Heh you didn't get me!

GET GOT
>>
>>37404691
I feel so pathetic seriously. My inability to get a girlfriend even though I am currently knocking on the door of my mid 20s, has really been starting to affect my feeling of self worth. I even started to notice, that I get nervous around girls I don't know. I can't even properly talk to them without being awkward and unfriendly. I'm basically fucked and I don't really want to live anymore. The only thing that's keeping me from suicide is that I don't have the balls to do it. So fucking pathetic...
>>
Lol that pathetic virgin deleted his own post. What are you afraid of besides women?
>>
I only get pissed when you use it as a substitute for a proper argument
>>
>>37405300
It's a pretty fair point to use. Only children are virgins.
>>
>>37405326
>"1 +1 = 2"
>"Not it doesn't you virgin!"
Wew, such a great argument
>>
I don't get why robots pretend that sex is some magical fix to their problems.
>>
File: IMG_3747.jpg (73KB, 639x639px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3747.jpg
73KB, 639x639px
>tfw body got so mad at me not having sex I developed testicular cancer at 20
>tfw it was early onset so and they were removed because the lump was malignant
>"do you want to freeze sperm?"
>"why bother"
>cancer was gone but I'm now completely assured of my failure as a male
>>
Oh, OP. It's time for you to stop shitposting.
>>
>>37405396
You should become a trap. It would be the most original thing to do in your situation
>>
>>37405383
It's not. Not at their stage

But the achieving the proper social milestones at the correct developmental years will cement healthy mental health

Failure to do so results in abnormality and the brain proceeds to have a slow self destruct
>>
>>37405426
The lack of t in my system has made my skin extremely clear and faggot looking anyway
>>
>>37405432
It sort of seems like it is. They always blame women for their problems.
>>
File: teen.jpg (58KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
teen.jpg
58KB, 500x500px
OP is a troll but as a cyborg, I feel the same way. I understand its hard as fuck to get with women if you're not chad tier. Believe me guys I know, but the fact that you all just quit, shut down from society and gave up on women for years is a massive character flaw. You dived into video games and other worthless pursuits, while a guy like me just kept at it and finally got a gf (now have had multiple, sex is extremely easy). It would be really embarrassing to me being over the age of like 20, being a grown male adult, and still a virgin. That's a huge important hole missing from your life. I'm warning you guys that the longer you hold out, the harder you're going to fall. A lot of you are going to lose your minds by 30 and go insane or kill yourselves. You gotta walk through the fire, sadly for you since you waited so long its going to be more embarrassing.

You can't hide from the world in mommies room forever buddy, gotta wake up and face life head on some day. And its not going to be a pretty sight for you.
>>
>>37405458
I found a solution to that.
I took a course of t blockers to atrophy the balls and shut down my male sex drive

Similar effect to what >>37405396
Had but only chemically. After six months, sterile and male urges serosily diminished

Now what was impotent rage and painful anguish at females is now, fear, humility and avoidant sadness of them. Easier to deal with. Now I don't even visualise myself with anyone. I have completely erased the idea of being sexually active.
>>
File: 1494620968397.gif (1MB, 284x247px) Image search: [Google]
1494620968397.gif
1MB, 284x247px
>>37405505

Another cyborg here. This guy is full of it. Getting laid did not make me a better person or happier in any way. Disregard bitches entirely is the best course of action.
>>
>>37405505
I don't get what you mean?

I work, come home alone to my apartment, rarely see any of my friends from childhood. My work is easy to just do my job and leave.

There's no more of the world I have to face. I'm just not compatablie to find a mate.

I can do this routine forever.
>>
File: vgwa.jpg (286KB, 963x1024px) Image search: [Google]
vgwa.jpg
286KB, 963x1024px
>>37405505

Another thing I've noticed working a couple of different jobs is that 20 something year old virgins are completely unaware how obvious their virginity is. They really do lack awareness. All the women at work under the age of 40 know right away, all the guys that are getting laid regularly know right away. Even sadder is when they try to hide it, they make up lies that are so obviously untrue, and they just keep digging that hole even deeper.
>>
>>37405550

You're missing a giant chunk of life, relationships/sex/intimacy. You can keep working that job but you're going to go crazy sooner or later. You're human.

If you keep ignoring the "problem" and putting it off, it will not end well.
>>
>>37405553
This happened to me and resulted in me having a nervous breakdown, crashing my car and getting put on antidepressants and anti anxiety meds and never going back to that place of work

They kept calling me gay
>>
>>37405590
I was able to closure it by rationalising that I am simply not meant to be a part of that world
>>
>>37405615

As a cyborg I can tell you the normalshits are ruthless when it comes to virginity, I would quit too. You're never coming back from that, you're going to keep cracking jokes either right in front of you or behind your back.
>>
File: 1483604223660.jpg (52KB, 440x444px) Image search: [Google]
1483604223660.jpg
52KB, 440x444px
the nigger-tier psychological analysis itt
>>
>>37405615
>tfw your not actually gay but you became gay and got a bf (who completely dominates you in exchange for sexual interest) and you play along because you don't want to be alone but deep down it hurts because all it does is cement you as a failed heterosexual

For fuck sake. I've had a mans cock in my ass and never even touched a girl.
>>
File: 1485654881504.png (191KB, 868x1228px) Image search: [Google]
1485654881504.png
191KB, 868x1228px
>people still use "virgin as an insult"
you literally do not understand how far gone I am from caring about that

be like water, my friend
>>
>>37405432
Tunnocks tea cakes desu
>>
Once you're outed as a virgin, you're a marked man. You're like a jew in nazi germany. You gotta move ASAP.

Not only do the guys shit on you, but women are even meaner. They start talking to you like you're a little boy, zero respect as a man. I'm getting anxiety just typing this seeing the things I've witnessed.
>>
File: BasedJim.png (722KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BasedJim.png
722KB, 1280x720px
>>37404691
Even though this is baity, I pretty much agree with it
>>
Virgins think "I'll just keep ignoring the problem" yeah just keep doing your normal routine, keep ignoring it in the back of your mind....like its not going to rubberband back and hit you 10x harder later in life. But yeah keep ignoring this gigantic flaw you have instead of addressing it right away, keep digging that hole deeper buddy. Because one day you're going to fucking explode.
>>
So is there just no safe haven for virgins anymore. We just have to be ridiculed everywhere now?
>>
File: IMG_3556.jpg (31KB, 640x266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3556.jpg
31KB, 640x266px
>tfw master chief syndrome
>tfw tall and obsessively worked out and ate protein to grow muscular and strong
>still fail despite being "high test"
>the mind will never be strong
>tfw confidence constantly eroded by small dick
>only able to express a quiet stoicism as an outward persona

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TbNrA9qqr9A
>>
>>37405553
this is true, I don't know how people know, but they know.
>>
Too ugly for even a 5/10, banging an uggo like me or a landwhale is worse, at least in my opinion, don't know about normals
>>
>>37404691
You're right but needlessly abrasive. Many of the men here, like myself, have lacked any romantic partners. That's an indication that we have work to do in improving ourselves.
>>
>>37405505
As a 28 years old khhv I kind of agree on the importance of getting sex and affection (and validation) but you're conveniently ignoring something. You're not short, you're not ugly, you're not diseased. When I was in and out of hospitals because of asthma, crohn's, achalasia, and other stuff, you were getting full nights of rest, a clear mind to plan ahead and an okay looking body and face to take action. And you didn't get nearly as much negative reinforcement regarding your appearance. Were you called ugly by people regularly? Were you met with disgust when trying to make friends with certain cliques at school?

I have a pretty decent social life actually. No one will have sex with me though.

If I had your body and you had mine, you would be the virgin and I would be the sexhaver.
>>
File: 1495408712461.jpg (27KB, 447x600px) Image search: [Google]
1495408712461.jpg
27KB, 447x600px
Being a virgin isn't that bad, you just have to own it. No one can use anything against you that is legal and you own entirely and are willing to disregard those who reject you for it.

I'm a 24 yo black virgin in the fucking hood where sex is god, and I'm the only one in my group not having sex, even the 18 yo white guy in the crew gets laid, yet no one can give me shit for it cause I own it.
>>
>so used to fapping alone I couldn't cum when I finally lost my virginity
>>
>>37405413
>implying I am
You bots need to be wrangled back in place every couple hours.
>>
>>37406824
This sorta it was difficult for me to finish with a real 3d girl unless she was completely silent and didn't talk to me. I also cannot finish with any background noise ever.
>>
>>37406793
Spotted the reincarnated white boi
>>
>>37404691
Because women never approached me. And don't come with that shit that I must talk to girls, almost EVERY SINGLE PERSON I know who got laid was when the girl did the first step and with first step I mean actually TALKING.
So ONLY Chad gets laid, everyone else is doomed to die as a virgin, most people just don't say that out of embarassing. The few average ones who got laid were just extremely lucky, else only Chad gets laid. Because despite what other people said, women don't like it if men randomly talk to them.
>>
>>37404691

>Know your place.

Which place is that, exactly?
>>
>>37404691
>normalfag comes to virgin hangout and tells them to know their place
wtf
Thread posts: 47
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.