[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just had a talk with a psychologist who specialized with my

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 116
Thread images: 13

File: Ccb662RUUAE2ctV.jpg (23KB, 400x343px) Image search: [Google]
Ccb662RUUAE2ctV.jpg
23KB, 400x343px
I just had a talk with a psychologist who specialized with my disorders. I have been trying my hardest to become successful in life

He told me that by the time I turn 30 years old, I will have the appropriate social skills of a 20 year old and that no matter what I do I will always be behind other people my age, mentally, maturely and socially.

I will suffer and the best course of action is for me to learn to cope with this for the rest of my life.
Instead of being in denial and getting false hope I need to learn that I have mental issues and no amount of willpower will correct that.

He told me to give up on my dreams, they're impossible no matter how hard I try I will still be mentally ill.
I should stop trying to date women also because even if I got a girlfriend the relationship will eventually fall apart when she realizes something is wrong with me.

Having a psychologist tell me I'm retarded so directly is making me want to be an hero.
I thought I could do all the things normies can but here I am in my mid 20's and I can't even hold a fucking job.
I knew I had issues, but I thought what separated me from other people was I was willing to try to overcome my issues and be successful regardless.

I tried my best, and I'm still a loser. I tried my best, and I made 0 progress since 10 years ago.
When they first diagnosed me with mental issues 10 years ago, I felt I was wrongly diagnosed and tried to be a normie anyway.

Why the fuck is life so brutal. I still have a conscience, I can still think clearly. I have all this fucking knowledge that goes to waste.
He told me that no matter how much knowledge I get, the result will be the same. I will still not accomplish anything because I'm mentally ill.

I couldn't even argue with him, I felt he was right because I haven't accomplished anything yet with my life.
Why the fuck did he have to say it like this, why the fuck did he have to crash my world.
>>
>>37404284
Your counselor sounds like shit desu.

I went to a Christian one, and he was really nice and supportive.
>>
>>37404284
Don't know what kind of fucker you went to, I'm sorry anon. What a asshole.
Go to someone differeent, someone that will help you instead of just take a shitty diarrhea dog lava dump on you.
>>
>>37404284
Either you have fucking downsyndrome or your psychologist is wrong.
>>
Why would this make you feel bad?

I finally got help from psychologists at 30 and I was basically told everything you just said....and it was like a weight had lifted of my shoulders. They set me up with autismbux pretty much after only 2 months of interviews/tests.

Now my entire family no longer treats me like a dirty leeching NEET, they instead look at me like the person that needs help and love. Sister and brother agreed that I should get more inheritance as well because of my mental disorders.

If I knew this is what would happen I would have gone to seek professional mental health help years ago.
>>
>>37404284
>>37404311
this desu.

Christian psychologists are the best ones to go to because of how they view who you are as a person, don't fall for that meme about how they will always talk you into knowing about God.

My psychologist was a christian based one and he was the best person I've come across and has helped me with my mental problems that I've been dealing with
>>
>>37404284
OP you need adderall and hear me out with an open heart it helps you focus you don't need to be mature to focus you just need to find something you can sink time in and to sink time in everyday fuck that cunt who told you he was worthless what "good" doctor can't help a patient
>>
>>37404284
What are your issues, if oh don't mind me asking?
>>
>>37404494
I used to take adderall when I was in middle school along with a bunch of other meds.

Thing is, I stopped taking it because people bullied me and called me retarded in school.

I stopped taking therapy & meds because it made me feel like a loser.

I stopped taking them then I slowly learned how to do things without needing medical help.

But my life has only gone to shit since adulthood, I accomplished nothing and can't hold a job or do anything worthwhile or maintain a social life.
Initially doctors and everyone suggested that I give up on a work life, and stop trying to get friends, and just work on myself, etc. I just wanted to be happy. I wanted to get laid and have an actual life instead of be the loser who just lives with his mom till he dies.

I wanted to do anything to avoid that kind of life.
They even had me drop out of school telling me I'm not good enough to finish school.
That was when I cut contact with them all, and stopped getting the neetbux. Went back to school and tried to be successful and failed for 7 years straight now.

I went for medical help as a last resort cause I would do anything to fulfill my goals and become successful at life. And then I get hit with this bomb. It's like he just wanted to tell me "told you so, should've listened to us professionals that something is wrong with you."
>>
>>37404444
It's a crime how long these went unchecked.
>>
ITT: A bunch of armchair idiots who think they know better than clinical psychologists who literally spent 8 years in university learning everything about you autistic faggots.

Nah but listen to this 2nd year engineering student, he knows everything because he's good at math, because being an engineering student means you understand everything about the universe because engineering students are just that intelligent and possess infinite supernatural levels of knowledge compared to everyone else
>>
File: nic face.jpg (72KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
nic face.jpg
72KB, 500x500px
>>37404690
bitter libarts cuck detected
mad that we engineering majors have a future and you don't?
>>
>>37404284
what issues do you have, OP?
>>
>>37404284
>I thought I could do all the things normies can but here I am in my mid 20's and I can't even hold a fucking job.
this is all of us dude. yes being m'ill sucks, but he is just some guy saying things will suck for you by DEFAULT. doesnt mean you can't go out for a nice walk or chill in a nice mommy thread.

i've seen a shrink who said things will become better for me, but it's bullshit. but i'm happy having plateau'd in a sort-of-comfortable but still majorly depressive state
>>
Psychologists don't know shit, you need to see a real doctor, a physician. Not a psychologist who didn't even go into real psychology. Counseling is a fucking joke. A real doctor will be honest with you about what you can reasonably achieve and give you drugs to stop hearing voices or help with whatever flavor of crazy you are.
>>
>>37404908
STEM is saturated. Unless you're a top 1% student, your future is bleak.

It makes me laugh how many STEM fags on here believe they're going to "make it" in the real world when most of you shit cunts barely pass assessments and exams.
>>
>>37404284
Anon, I spent seven years waiting for my mental health to get better too so I could finally lead a normal life. A couple years ago I gave up. Living for what you may have once the doctors fix you can't be called living.

Do what you can do now. I'll die a virgin, will never be able to have a boyfriend or a husband, probably won't ever be able to hold a job, but at least I can find fulfilling things to do that are at my level. I spend time volunteering or helping young mentally ill people learn coping skills. I try to learn new things. I take care of myself.

Dreams are a scam. It's hard to get back up when you realize you're not going to get the happy ending you've always wanted, but a realistic life is better in the long run.
>>
>>37404284
Nah he's a fag. I was a fucking 33 year old virgin with no job and my psychologist was like "ok we got this" and now I'm literally improving.

This is because we overestimate normies in general; the vast majority are just average and it doesn't take long for a guy who is behind to reach the average.
>>
>>37404311
>I went to a Christian one, and he was really nice and supportive.

Tell me sweet lies religious guy, about how ima be a astronaut someday!
>>
File: 1494622101673.jpg (352KB, 1200x1195px) Image search: [Google]
1494622101673.jpg
352KB, 1200x1195px
>>37404346
>Don't know what kind of fucker you went to,

An honest one

Should a doctor tell a quadriplegic he can do anything he wants in life and climb mt everest?
>>
>>37405260
Get off of r9k, and go back to your satanist cult.
>>
>>37405312
>satanist cult.
wut

The mentally ill have no limitations!

they are free as birds!

lol
>>
>>37404284
>i told my (female) psychologist that i wanted to fuck my mom
>she thinks its a joke
>i have to pretend it is to not look like a fucking creep
>>
>>37405347
No but if you have a dream, and believe in yourself, and work harder than anyone else on the planet to achieve it, you will get it no matter how disadvantaged you might be.

Even if there is a guy who is smarter than you, better looking than you, etc. If you put in more effort in than him, you will beat him.
>>
>>37405421
"work will set you free" is pure Satanism
>>
>>37405468
Work will lead to freedom.

The only slavery, is the chains you put on yourself, telling you that you "can't" do it.
>>
>>37405491
Of course, crippling mental disorders can be solved by willpower. Why didn't all the crazies think of that before?
>>
>>37404284

There is hope for you

You have to risk it to get the biscuit you will achieve the life you want if you really desire it more than anything
>>
>>37405523
Not sure, but I've seen a retarded person go on stage in front of thousands of people and rock out, at a Van Wesel concert. People loved him.

Now if only someone told him he couldn't do it... that would be a shame.
>>
>>37405421
>If you put in more effort in than him, you will beat him.
Proof?
>>
>>37405674
Thomas Edison was told he was too stupid to learn anything. He also failed 10,000 times before inventing the light bulb.

Elvis was told he would be better off staying a truck driver.

J.K Rowling was on welfare, broke, and divorced before waiting another five years before her book was published.

Albert Einstein couldn't spesk until the age of 4, or read until 8.

There's way more too.
>>
>>37405674
Soichiro Honda couldn't get a job at Toyota, so he started making scooters and started a business.

These people don't take no for an answer, that's what makes them different.
>>
>>37404284
>appropriate social skills of a 20 year old

You know that this is not the end of the world, right? 20 year olds have a pretty good set of social skills
>>
>>37404284
I give massive kudos to your psychologist, I'm glad he had the intelligence and reason to tell you the truth rather about yourself rather than giving you feel good dogshit. Being able to accept your flaws and learn to deal with the is tantamount to to mental health.

You write well enough. What issues do you have?
>>
>>37405574
Oh, then I'm sure I can will away stockholm's syndrome. I'm completely over my trust issues now thanks.
>>
>>37404284
Your therapist is either a retard or a genius. Hard to tell. I won't elaborate further.

As far as being behind socially etc... Welcome to the club. I am 37 yet I still hang out on 4chan and enjoy the same shit I did in my 20s. Only difference is now with experience I have grown numb to women... After many frustrating flings, I have to realize that my happiness cannot come solely from a woman. I am MGTOW now
>>
File: 1492884026702.png (8KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
1492884026702.png
8KB, 225x225px
>>37404284
what are your disorders, anon?
>>
>>37405491
>Work will lead to freedom.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Arbeit_macht_frei
>>
>>37405421
Very wrong stop giving out false info how can you even believe that
>>
>>37405768
Which of those people had crippling medical disorders that prevented them from functioning in society?
>>
>>37404444
I believe this is what OPs therapist is attempting to achieve.

My therapist did the same thing after noticing how much more happy and at ease I am when I don't expect anything and just let whatever happens happen. My therapist thinks this comes down to being a perfectionist and as such I cannot just let go I am always fretting about what is coming etc...
>>
>>37405181
if you're a girl i'd date you perhaps
>>
>>37405897
No, you can't let a chain hold you down. Live life, and work against the chain but never give up.
>>
File: grimes.png (983KB, 1920x958px) Image search: [Google]
grimes.png
983KB, 1920x958px
>>37405810
>Soichiro Honda couldn't get a job at Toyota, so he started making scooters and started a business.
>These people don't take no for an answer, that's what makes them different.

Do you know what mental disability is? It's not leaving work at a factory to start your own business, that's not the definition of mental disorder
>>
>>37405987
This easily reads as "my own standards is that they have a vagina, we'll work the rest out later". At least get to know her.
>>
>>37404658
Try 37 years before I was diagnosed and put on autismbux and proper therapy.

I still work though. Though chaotically, I can still socialize somewhat. The odd woman likes me here and there. But whatever I know happiness won't be found here.
>>
>>37405987
I'm one, but that's irrelevant. I'm scared of being around others or opening up to anyone. I can't even make friendships work. I'm only sorta okay here thanks to the anonymity.
>>
Like stated before, I watched a retarded man perform in a heavy metal band in front of thousands.

Not many garage bands can do that.

Helen Keller wasn't only blind and deaf, but was also a woman who earned a bachelors degree and was an activist.

It isn't your disability holding you back.
>>
>>37404284

Find another psychologist, that one is quite plainly a fucking retard. Social skills aren't something you linearly level up like a vidya for christs sake. And the fact that he's just telling you to literally give up on even trying to better yourself tells me he's a shill for something.

Find another one, anon, there's no reason to give up on anything. What "mental issues" do you even have
>>
>>37406041
On that note, the disability makes it a better story, no?

It is inspiration.
>>
>>37405944
Tesla reportedly was great socially but totally sucked at women. He eventually went MGTOW considering they were a waste of time
>>
>>37406041
Did you watch him get a professional job and a wife and family, or just spaz out when egged on by an audience

you dolt
>>
>>37404284
if you have a quantifable disorder, use that to your advantage for max gibs, I know I would. Use the extra money to tell on that shrink to her superiors while you find a better one. Seriously, fuck that guy.
>>
>>37405997
Off topic but sauce on this Grimes ...
>>
>>37406041
>Helen Keller wasn't only blind and deaf, but was also a woman who earned a bachelors degree and was an activist.
AND SHE WAS NOT MENTALLY DISABLED YOU DUMB FUCK
>>
>>37406041
Which band features a retarded guy? Alsob i really hope its a system of a down cover band called syndrome of a down
>>
>>37406086
>Tesla reportedly was great socially but totally sucked at women.

NOT MENTALLY DISABLED
>>
>>37406098
I watched him have a loving family, and he was really good. Nobody needs a wife to be happy.
>>
File: apu kemono.jpg (97KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
apu kemono.jpg
97KB, 1600x900px
>>37405421
IRL isn't a kids movie anon
>>
>>37406126
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5oXFPberm7w
>>
>>37406156
IRL is what you make of it. It can be happy or a depressing shithole.
>>
>>37405421
>No but if you have a dream, and believe in yourself, and work harder than anyone else on the planet to achieve it, you will get it no matter how disadvantaged you might be.

Lots of Downy and schizophrenic CEOs out there

yup yup
>>
>>37405768
STOP LYING ABOUT ALBERT EINSTEIN, HE NEVER HAD ANY ABNORMAL DEVELOPMENT WHATSOEVER, ITS ALL A NORMIE LIE TO MAKE MENTALLY ILL AND RETARDED PEOPLE HAVE FALSE HOPE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
>>
>>37404284

>He told me that by the time I turn 30 years old, I will have the appropriate social skills of a 20 year old and that no matter what I do I will always be behind other people my age, mentally, maturely and socially.
He probably said all of that based on your CURRENT levels of motivation and ambition to improve. Social SKILLS are just that - skills. If you put in the effort, you can increase your skill very very fast. But that means forcing yourself to go and interact with people for long periods of time every single day, putting yourself in new situations, talking to different people... all of the stuff you neglected to do thus far
>>
>>37404284
>I have mental issues

Mental issues are memes made by the pharma jews

Unless you're a schizo there is nothing stopping you.
>>
>>37406135
So? We are not talking mental disabilities here. We are talking mental disorders. There is a difference.

Aspergers is a mental disorders.
Full blown autism is a mental disability.
Down syndrome includes, but not solely, mental disability.
>>
File: 1453857703750.png (285KB, 500x389px) Image search: [Google]
1453857703750.png
285KB, 500x389px
>>37404284
While it's good that your psychologist is being honest and direct, which is incredibly rare, I'm sure all of that is really helpful. They're basically told you to give up on life.
If you have to abandon all dreams, goals and any hopes of future intimacy, then what is the point?
What's left?

The thing is, he's probably trying the typical normie "tough love" approach. The idea is that he's challenging you, saying you can never amount to anything. This is supposed to inspire you to prove him wrong.
>>
>>37404284

That psychologist is a total, and utter, moron. Anoyone who tells you you are incapable of building valuable relationships is an evil faggot and should be discarded immediately.

You are valuable and you should be able to develop your abilities. Don't let anyone tell you you are incapable of leading your own life.
>>
>>37406213
There is no such thing as Downs syndrome or Alzheimers
>>
>>37406198
Einstein couldn't do basic calculus.
>>
Jesus this thread is depressing
>now i feel bad for being sad from my problems compared to these gentlemen
>>
>>37406195
https://mobile.nytimes.com/2013/01/27/opinion/sunday/schizophrenic-not-stupid.html

Also, Down syndrome people might not want to be CEOs, but they can still do important things in the world, like be a civil rights activist, musician, etc
>>
>>37406218
You are, literally, retarded

you have no idea what you are talking about
>>
>>37406238
Neither of those are mental illness.
>>
>>37406268
>Also, Down syndrome people might not want to be CEOs
Yeah that's the reason they are not! They don't want to be!
>>
File: 1496139211858.jpg (50KB, 612x491px) Image search: [Google]
1496139211858.jpg
50KB, 612x491px
>>37406238
Oh tats gewd
>>
>>37406280
The chaired professor at the University of Southern California Gould School of Law has schizophrenia.
>>
File: forty kkks.png (374KB, 600x528px) Image search: [Google]
forty kkks.png
374KB, 600x528px
>>37405245
>Tell me sweet lies religious guy, about how ima be a astronaut someday!
top kek
>>
>>37406280
>Neither of those are mental illness.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

http://www.thechicagobridge.org/alzheimers-disease-is-it-a-mental-illness/

Go home you Larping retarded and take your lies with you
>>
>>37406301
OK, what does that have to do with the difference between disease and illness?
>>
>>37406288
Here's a bunch of rich downies:

https://www.liveaction.org/news/9-successful-people-with-down-syndrome-who-prove-life-is-worth-living/
>>
File: 1496050033972.png (88KB, 568x548px) Image search: [Google]
1496050033972.png
88KB, 568x548px
>>37406272
ooh ooookay...
>>
>>37406238

Downs and Alzheimer's are both physical retard.
Downs is developing differently due to the extra chromosome and Alzheimer's is the deterioration of brain tissue.
>>
>>37406258
still, once again, no evidence.

Why can't people just accept that he was a brilliant man without any cognitive or developmental problems?
>>
>>37406301

Just proves that mental illnesses are just massive memes.
>>
>>37406332
The point is, no matter the disability, you can still achieve your dreams if you put in the effort, and outwork everyone.
>>
>>37406329
Illness is medically defined as a subjective condition in which the cause is unknown. A disease has a know cause. This isn't an argument this is a definition.
>>
>>37406373
Genetics prove otherwise in some cases but ok...
>>
>>37406378
>link to facts showing you are wrong
>you keep making shit up to sound right

you are mentally ill
>>
Imagine a race. Even if you started way behind everyone, you can still win as number 1, if you run faster than everyone, if you work harder.
>>
>>37406376
With some illnesses and diseases sure, others not so much.
>>
>>37406376
Yes of course but you'll have to work twice or thrice as hard... Which is why austismbux exist (and generally disabilitybux) to compensate the inequality to some extent...
>>
>>37404284
That's.... actually really good advice. You grow as much from 10 to 20 as you do from 20 to 30. If you don't look back at yourself ten years ago and cringe like fuck, then look around and see how much progress you haven't made, then you're... Well you're a fucking normie because you aren't even reflecting on yourself as a person. The fact that you understand what he said and are focusing on improvement is blinding, senpai. Good job on the self improvement.
>>
>>37406432
"facts" just because a website has a .org doesn't make it a fact. Here's a link to a peer reviewed medical journal about the difference between disease and illness.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1972172/

However from your posts I think it might be above your comprehension level.
I honestly hope you can achieve and learn more than the level you're at now, best of luck.
>>
>>37406447
Angela Bachiller was councilwoman of Vallodolid, Spain, and she had Down Syndrome.
>>
>>37405944
Einstein had aspergers

Edison it is up for debate, his schoolteacher sent his mother a letter. On the paper was written: your son is addled (mentally ill) we won't let him come to school anymore.
He supposedly had ADHD according the the biography written about him.
>>
>>37406547
Cool, she'll still always have an extra chromosome and developmental defects.
>>
>>37406610
But she is more successful than most people, because she didn't blame her disabilities for failure. She didn't take 'No' as an answer.
>>
>>37406552
Einstein was actually very socially competent, and often held fancy dinner parties, during which he was the life of the party.

There is no definition where he meets the criteria for aspergers.
>>
>>37406661
Maybe I shouldn't have wrote "had aspergers", that one is up for debate it has been claimed that he showed signs of autism according to some psychologists
>>
File: 1494683503374.jpg (122KB, 1280x717px) Image search: [Google]
1494683503374.jpg
122KB, 1280x717px
>>37404658
Nigga be hurtin yo. Go back to /b/ with your stupid derailing shit.
>>
>>37404284
>by the time I turn 30 years old, I will have the appropriate social skills of a 20 year old

Reminds me of myself.

I remember when I was 26, I realized that I did not have the skills or the maturity to begin dating.

(A department secretary asked me if I wanted to go to a movie, and I said yes -- but there was some miscommunication about the time so I showed up at the wrong time. Afterward, rather than try to reschedule, I withdrew and never talked to her again and it became clear to me that I didn't have the maturity to go out on a date -- putting me at about the same level as a 12 year old in that regard.)

Thinks turned out okay in the end. Over the years I finally developed enough maturity to be able to find my first girlfriend at age 38, and we ended up getting married a year later. So I only spent 8 years as a Wizard, which, for me, is pretty good. (Well, maybe 9 years as a Wizard, because we didn't have sex until after we were married.)

The strange thing was that I had never had any problem developing a successful professional career. It was quite bizarre to be an affluent professional in my mid 30s, and still struggling tremendously to even get enough courage to go on a date with woman.
>>
>>37404284
I don't know whether he's right or not. But accepting that some things can never be is crucial, or was at least for me, to accepting your life and moving on. Accepting it is hard, but when you have grieved you will come out on the other side feeling better

A lot of people get stuck in the 'I wont accept this' phase and get stuck in depression and despair. But you either have to solve the conflict, or accept that what you don't want to accept is true.

It kinda does sound like he said a lot of things at once, though. I hope he at least told you how to refocus and find other more accomplishable and enjoyable things to look forward to or just enjoy doing. You might not be able to do the big things, but you can still find some enjoyment in life, I hope.
>>
File: 1495715705875.jpg (105KB, 409x409px) Image search: [Google]
1495715705875.jpg
105KB, 409x409px
>>37406118
>SHE WAS NOT MENTALLY DISABLED
>she

?
>>
>>37406037
Are you a qt? Pls anwer
>>
>>37405421
You will achieve a lot more than your current self if you work harder but you may never match other people who are gifted in getting the things you want. Which is why people say you need to compete with yourself not others.
>>
>>37406350
All mental illness is physical, holy fuck you people are stupid.
>>
>>37406435
you can't will your legs longer, dumbass.
>>
>>37406268
>important things
>civil rights activist, musician
What did he mean by this?
>>
>>37404284
you should khv yourself anon
>>
>>37406729
>showed signs of autism
That's like saying I'm schizophrenic because I hear people in my head. It's supposedly sign of schizophrenia but I don't actually have it
>>
>>37404284
That you've actually worked on bettering yourself for at least 10 years is more than most people do because they are lazy fucks. So at least in that regard you're impressive.
Imo you should keep working hard. It gives you something to do and keeps busy. Once you're comfy with doing nothing it will be near impossible to start anything again and feel worse as time goes on.
>>
>>37407879
It's a metaphor you fucking nobknocker.
>>
>>37404690

>8 years in psychology

That's ridiculous. In my country is 4 at best.

Real medicine lasts 6 years and a half.
>>
>>37404690
>spent 8 years in university learning everything about you autistic faggots
and he still couldnt help op
brain synapses
>>
Every therapist I've had has been either fantastic or comically bad.

I think the older ones get bored and burned out or something.
Thread posts: 116
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.