[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

failed males should just transition desu

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

File: 1495692595393.jpg (2MB, 2344x2203px) Image search: [Google]
1495692595393.jpg
2MB, 2344x2203px
failed males should just transition desu
>>
>>37403532
I'm too tall and too broad to ever make a convincing woman.
>>
>failed man
>300lbs and hairy

heh great idea OP
>>
>>37403532
That sucks that people actually have to buy their fem&m's online. My insurance would cover that shit.

I'm not a guy with gender dysphoria though lmao

>blue ranma
>>
File: 1493446454430.jpg (6KB, 316x202px) Image search: [Google]
1493446454430.jpg
6KB, 316x202px
>>37403532
>Not manly enough to be an alpha
>Not girly enough to be a qt trap
JUST
>>
Dude sterilize yourself for a few years of hedonism until you off yourself when you turn 26 lmao
>>
>>37403532
>tfw trying to become more feminine so i don't kill myself
>tfw too tall to ever pass or even look like a cute boy
>tfw can't do hrt or my family will find out and disown me
>>
Could this make females more feminine?
>>
>>37403855
but tall boys are so cute!
>>
File: IMG_4232.jpg (119KB, 627x886px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4232.jpg
119KB, 627x886px
Begone tranny jew. Spread not your vile propaganda here.
These unfortunate souls will not be taken by you, demon of avarice!
>>
>>37403925
i'm not cute i'm fucking bony and awkward
all of this is so expensive, i'm already 19 and i wouldn't be able to start for another several months at least. i should just get it over with and hang myself, lol
>>
>blue Ranma
Holy shit this is disgusting
>>
>>37403927
why are mommyfags so autistic
>>
File: IMG_4230.jpg (74KB, 600x525px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4230.jpg
74KB, 600x525px
>>37404115
Its just a pure love story, but trap fetishists like you dont have any concept of love.
>>
>>37403532

i just give up in being a cute girl, im not gonna let alpha chad males treat me nicely only because im cute.

i just thinked about it and im not an attention whore.

being a cute girls is just fantasy. thats why women are so picky and insecure its because they live in fairy land.

im gonna take the reality like a man. and even better like a human.

that path is not good.
>>
>>37403532
I want to see a video of someone who makes these threads explain this concept to their parents and I want them to begin with "Failed males should just transition." I want to see how he squirms and sweats and plays with his hands as mom and dad look at him wide-eyed at his talk of feminine penises and how it's not gay to like traps.
>>
File: 1495859929960.png (155KB, 262x260px) Image search: [Google]
1495859929960.png
155KB, 262x260px
Failed males shouldn't transition. All thats going to do is give them gender dysphoria.
>>
is there any cuteboy/trap/trans in europe that wants to be my gf?
i need one to cuddle
>>
>>37403532
People would make fun of me. That and I'd never make a convincing female.
>>
>>37403532
messing around with this shit like a science experiment and with no gender dysphoria is a recipe for disaster
>>
>>37403927
if you touch down in a place
and everything in that place is trying to fuck you in the ass
and you keep telling them to leave but they can't because you're the one with the rocket and they're not
then perhaps it is time for you to consider that you are in fact the invader in this scenario
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.