[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does one meet super clingy people to be friends with? I'd

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: 1493056948228.gif (1MB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1493056948228.gif
1MB, 540x540px
How does one meet super clingy people to be friends with? I'd want to be constantly poked around by someone clingy and love them, give them attention. When i'm not online, i'd want to find tons of messages, asking me where I am.

Would want to play games with those people, sleep together, read them stories to help them sleep. Watch stuff, talk about everything.I don't even know how you meet people like that. The only ones I ever find are from the US and our timezones never match. When one goes to sleep, the other wakes up.
>>
>>37400234
holy christ are you a fag or what
>>
File: 88603d47159caff6e2327c30e5bf56d5.jpg (565KB, 755x1000px) Image search: [Google]
88603d47159caff6e2327c30e5bf56d5.jpg
565KB, 755x1000px
>>37400292
No. I just had a friend that was like that, but he just vanished many months ago. I miss watching videos with someone, playing a game and having their support. I miss reading a story to someone as they fall asleep. I miss it so much it hurts.

> are you a fag or what

At this point I just want someone like that. It doesn't matter if it's a male, female or whatever.
>>
>>37400346
you read them stories aloud as if they're a child? hahaha
>>
>>37400369
I guess so. It sounds pathetic, but it's fun to make the other person feel good.
>>
> reading stories to someone

Oh my god thats super cute anon
>>
>>37400234
Are you a girl? Would you eventually want sex?
>>
>>37400791
a neckbeard weeb reading another neckbeard weeb a bedtime story?
>>
>>37400820
no
>>37400821
But anon i dont even have a neckbeard and that person was a cute femboy
>>
>>37400234
I can be super clingy when I find someone I like. I went through a few e-boyfriends on steam. All of them got tired of me and annoyed. Everyone seems to want a extremely clingy partner but when they actually get one they want nothing to do with you. Last relationship lasted about 6 months and was just me constantly bugging him to do stuff with me and annoying him. It got to the point where I was basically begging him to do something with me, even just to talk to me on voice chat. It got to the point where I realized nothing was going to change and I was starting to sound like a broken record so I just cut my losses and left.

You only think you want a clingy needy person. But as soon as you get one you won't know what to do with them or how to deal with them.
It will just end in you breaking their heart because you can't deal with them and give them enough attention.
>>
>>37400957
For me it was different. I had someone like that, someone who kept "bugging" me. I loved spending my time with him. Then without a warning he vanished. We talked for over a year and he just didn't log on. I looked for him everywhere. We didn't even fight, nothing bad happened between us.

Maybe i'd get tired of the person, I don't know. Maybe he was special. It's impossible to promise such things. I'm just saying that sometimes the clingy person just walks out for whatever reason and it hurts the person that was with them as much as if it was the other way around. Especially since he needed me so much, I felt like I did something wrong and still do feel like that.
>>
>>37401005
if he hasn't been online his computer might have broke. I did have someone fake their death before though.
>>
>>37401045
He had a phone that he used to message me when he wasn't at his pc. And it wasn't like he couldn't afford a fix. Like I said it has been months. I've looked into if any accidents happened in his area or something, but never found anything. Maybe he was the one that got tired of me? Not knowing hurts the most.
>>
>>37401077
it must suck not having closure. Kind of a dickish move to just ghost you instead of explaining why they're leaving. I don't know why you wouldn't sign in online. I'd just remove the person from my account and block them minus the ghosting part since I'm not a faggot and would explain to them why I'm removing them.
>>
>>37401129
Exactly. If for example he was bored with me or whatever other reason, but he told me, I would of accepted it. I would of been super sad and all, but atleast I'd know it's over and what happened. That nobody is at fault. But now who the fuck knows. Like I said i'm the type of person that likes attention and likes giving it.

Maybe one day i'll find someone like that. I found him like this and on r9k. Maybe he still visits and reads this place, who knows.
>>
If any of you are qt I'd like to apply for one clingy bf
>>
>>37401246
Do you like blackbots?
>>
>>37400234
The THICC girl.
>>
>>37400234

Whats your steam lad?
I'd add you and chat to you about stuff and maybe play if we have the same game(s).
>>
File: 1495378144247.png (397KB, 475x481px) Image search: [Google]
1495378144247.png
397KB, 475x481px
>>37401385
I don't have much on steam, since I don't buy much honestly. I only buy the games that i'd absolutely play with someone, otherwise I just download them.

And I prefer to use discord anyways, since I barely ever have steam running these days. If you'd like to talk anyways and that's fine with you, then it's sedran#7966
>>
27yo neet here.
i can get attached if i like someone enough like i wait for them to come online. recently, am recovering from my grandpa who just died on the 29th. he was 80 and a baseball player/LOVED texas hold 'em and was a family man. really could use a friend.

discord; flint#8647
>>
>>37401529
same. amd >>37401558
i just use steam as an IM service but do have tree of savoir. mostly play console/handheld games.

steam; nuct
>>
File: 1468891827430.png (44KB, 253x271px) Image search: [Google]
1468891827430.png
44KB, 253x271px
tfw no clingy cute gf
>>
Clingy people are hard to deal with. People end up hurting them after a few months
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.