[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

You can only post in this thread if you have never experience

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 85
Thread images: 20

File: fvmxu2j.jpg (96KB, 665x537px) Image search: [Google]
fvmxu2j.jpg
96KB, 665x537px
You can only post in this thread if you have never experience any kind of romantic interaction with another person. That means that nobody has ever even showed interest in you (at least to your knowledge).

How old are you?
Why do you think things are this way?
What made you so undesirable throughout your life?
>>
>22
>I'm a shit person
>The more control I had over my life the worse it became, so it seems like what made me undesirable was me
>>
>How old are you?
>Why do you think things are this way?
if i really knew i could maybe fix it. i think for one thing girls generally dont like guys like me. i dont want to take charge, only object if something really bothers me. i dont like to tell other people what to do.
this sort of lead to that naive belief i have where i want a relationship to naturally develop as opposed to forcing it which obviously doesnt work.
also i bloomed super late, never gave a shit about girls up until i graduated high school.
and of course im physically unattractive.
>What made you so undesirable throughout your life?
bad acne when i was a kid, never knew how to dress and groom myself (still dont really), hobbies that girls hate, friends that girls hate, going with the flow attitude which girls hate...the only things i really have going for me is that i try to be genuine and that im not mentally ill.
>>
>19
> boring and bitter
I failed to develop any hobbies or interests in my life. I had an episode with tabletop strategies, but got overwhelmed with the cost and gave up quickly. I was also obese throughout middle school and most of the high school.
>>
>26
>Not an attractive personality I guess, I'm not bad looking.
>In middle and high school I was a goofball/funny guy which isn't appealing I guess. By the time I started to mature later in college, already it was too late to not have gotten people experience or have a social life

I think basically, I "just be'd myself" which didn't work, until I burned out on it and drifted into lonliness. Since I never even had a chance or got to experience *any* romantic interaction, I've never picked back up again or felt motivation to.
>>
File: 1241405634602.png (653KB, 943x532px) Image search: [Google]
1241405634602.png
653KB, 943x532px
>>37400229
pretty sure rape doesn't count

>24
>I'm a recluse who doesn't talk to people outside and I'm comfy with my very small group of online (male) friends
>I walled myself off emotionally from the world after an experience with a pedophile

no idea how I'm going to recover from this one boys
>>
>>37400229
>How old are you?

Nature. People like me as a friend. When you're short and ugly like me you don't get a lover unless you make it your main life goal to get one. I guess I "woke up" to late.

Physical unattractiveness and passivity.
>>
>>37401002
Please tell me about that experience if you're still there, anon.
>>
>>37400229
>How old are you?

Literally just lifelong major depression and anxiety.

See previous answer.
>>
>19
>Too much of a bitch to step out of my comfort zone, I assume that everything is going to have the worst possible outcome so I never do anything that could possibly hurt me.
>Don't know really, I guess high school kinda fucked with me. Every time I talked to someone they were always talking shit about people for minor shit they'd done if anyone looked at someone the wrong way I would hear people talking about it. Made me really paranoid of genuine social interactions and now I'm always hiding behind eighteen layers of irony in fear of being judged.
>>
>>37400229
I'm 34 years old. I like to think I'm an autist but my emotionally hurt parents and my weak personality is more likely the reason.

Even when I was very little I never had dreams about gfs or jobs I would like to do. Guess because I never believed I can actually get any of them. Long story short, I don't have friends, I don't talk to girls and I work in a place where I rarely met people. Why would I, they just hate me anyway, I don't want to bother anyone.

I find perfectly normal I never go out unless I absolutely have to and don't let any people in my life.
>>
>>37400229
>23
>Not sure maybe mental problems and abuseI dont trust anyone not even parents
>dont know
>>
>>37400229
I'm a schizoid ocd autist
see above
>>
File: tmp_2934-1496228102039-18746332.jpg (164KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_2934-1496228102039-18746332.jpg
164KB, 768x1024px
I'm pure. We should ban the unpure heathens.
>>
File: 1245035534850.jpg (99KB, 752x769px) Image search: [Google]
1245035534850.jpg
99KB, 752x769px
>>37401212
No thanks. I don't feel like providing wank material.

I know my problems are self-fulfilling and that my insecurities/self-consciousness is what prevents me from wanting a relationship with another person. I don't want someone like me, who's clinging to another person because they're deeply unhappy with themselves.

I'm trying to be happy with myself before I try to be with someone, otherwise I know we'll just be unhappy together.
>>
>>37401439
how is the manga of god only knows compared to the anime? still worth reading even if ive watched the anime like 5 times?
>>
>>37400229
>>37400229
>22
>I'm too shy, too awkward and I'm so fucking dull. I don't have hobbies, I'm good at nothing, I'm bad at nothing. I'm not really smart, but I'm not dumb.
>I never really had to work to have friends as a kid. My neighbor was my best friend, and his friends were my friends. I never had to work for anything and now I don't know how to make friends and keep them. I liked what they liked and everything was good, but everything became different when I started high school
>>
File: suicide stick.jpg (29KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
suicide stick.jpg
29KB, 400x400px
>>37401758
>(You)
>it is not about your feels
I don't know I didn't read the manga
>>
>>37401854
not trying to be mean, but after the 200th failed life story it kind of loses its impact.
>>
trap bf(gf) literally sucked my cock this morning and I'm still posting in here
>>
>>37401758
The anime didn't cover everything so I'm sure it's worth at least reading those chapters.
>>
>>37402221
anon i was just like you at 17
i lost my v card a few months ago at 19

Trust me, making an effort to look better and talk to other people (preferably girls) will help you man

>b-but im ugly

im an over 300lb fatass and i got a grill (granted she was fat)
>>
>>37402221
>17
gget the fuck out fbefore its too late
>>
>>37400229
>22
>I've been neurotically wallowing in depression for years
>I was vocal about this as well as about my lack of motivation to change anything at all
things have been doing better.
>>
Not meant to be posting here but I need source on the OP
>>
File: wasabi sauce.jpg (35KB, 324x340px) Image search: [Google]
wasabi sauce.jpg
35KB, 324x340px
>>37402450
I'm going to tell you a secret before you grow up: Life is full of risks and relationships will be part of them.

Understanding and knowing someone at a deeper level requires a commitment of time and energy. Therein lies your risk, and quite frankly, not a lot of people are up to the task. You don't have to participate in the debauchery of youthful """relationships""", but you will eventually have to take a risk if you don't want to end up a 75 year old man in a state-owned nursing home wondering where he went wrong.

p.s. All those insecurities that you feel right now don't go away and they will not get better as you grow older.

Now get the fuck off my board because you need to be at least 18 to post on 4chan dot org.
>>
File: 1392546872997.png (344KB, 340x523px) Image search: [Google]
1392546872997.png
344KB, 340x523px
>never even touched a girl's hand
>not eligible to post since some grills said they love me
>>
File: fun.jpg (35KB, 408x604px) Image search: [Google]
fun.jpg
35KB, 408x604px
A trashy 6th grader asked me out once when I was in 8th grade and I refused because I didn't even know her and feared any commitment. Still haven't ever held a girl's hand yet so I think I'm allowed in here
>>
File: 1494851078165.png (152KB, 509x410px) Image search: [Google]
1494851078165.png
152KB, 509x410px
>>37400229
>How old are you?
Ugly and awkward around woman. I've never been out with someone even as friends before. I just wouldn't know what to do if it happened to me, so good thing it never will
Huge pussy, had an autist face autistic kid had when I was kid. Got better but not enough, I have this huge fucking nose that ruins everything.
I'm very boring, I have no idea about what I like or not outside of food and I don't watch anything other than anime, games or some movies.
I also believe I have some sort of alexithymia, it's really hard for me to tell if I'm stressed, sad, happy or anything if I don't have something physical to tell me what I'm feeling (e.g: shaking when angry.) Also have trouble telling how the person who's talking to me feels when telling me something. I wouldn't go check it out since I'm probably just autistic, telling myself that to have something interesting about me so it would be a waste of money.
>>
File: 1495152819601.jpg (40KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1495152819601.jpg
40KB, 540x540px
>>37400229
Is this so rare that you need to make a thread for it?
r9k's current state is depressing.
>>
>>37402510
>Not meant to be posting here
Fucking normalfag too dumb to use google image search and find out that it's Ana Satsujin?

>>37400229
23 soon. It's obvious why. I have no good qualities at all which means that my failure isn't limited only to romantic interest. I have no friends and no one who appreciates me for I have no skill or competency that is worth it. It's a inevitability that some people are undesirable and so I just ended up there, being the worthless trash that I am.
>>
I am unable to comprehend social norms and situations
I've never had any friends and was never close to my family, or anyone ever for that matter.
Somehow I'm not diagnosed with autism
>>
I avoided people throughout my entire life and never took any risks socially.

I'm not that bad looking either.
>>
File: 1496146784914.jpg (38KB, 500x356px) Image search: [Google]
1496146784914.jpg
38KB, 500x356px
>20
>I don't speak unless spoken to
>I don't speak
the solution is so simple but at the same times its fucking not
>>
>>37400229
>19
>I don't know
>I don't know

oregano
>>
I'm 24, one or two girls online have liked me but nothing came of it because they lived hundreds or thousands of miles away.

IRL I have never received the slightest indication of any girl being interested in me.

Can I stay?
>>
>>37404222
Aprt from age the same for me.
>>
>Age
20 in 4 days
>Reason
Dunno, probably because I'm autistic, boring, shy,... af. Not existing confidence and suicidal adds too.
>Reason#2
constant bullieing in my earlier days, never was really outgoing, depressing job
>>
I really wish I fucking knew.

>think I must be ugly
Got rated 7 consistently
>think I must be boring
Got told I'm not

It's not like I smell like shit either. If I was decent looking, I should have gotten at least one smile in my life, shouldn't I?
>>
I don't have anything to offer. I'm shy, anxious, depressed and probably boring piece of shit.
Life is slowly slipping through my hands without me even knowing, leaving no significant memories nor events.
>>
I took the virginity of a cute awkward transboy (girl-parts) the other day

Check that off the ol bucket list. I hope I made it nice for him and hope I can do that for others in the future.

Don't worry autists, there are sexually bizarre experimenting autists out there that will dick you down if you give them the chance
>>
>>37400229

I was radicalized by 4chan in middle-school and I don't do small talk, also ugly.

Same as above, and 5'8".
>>
>>37400229
>18
>I'm very shy and barely ever talk to other people (especially females)
>I don't really know
>>
18 lost my virginity to a foreign girl i loved
22 fucked a milf
23 fucked another milf
24 fucked a girl younger than me
26 fucked a lesbian
26 fucked a professor
26 fucked another milf
Still 26 fucked my boss
27 fucked a milf
27 Last week fucked a milf again
Come at me i posted in your thread
>>
>>37407426
How did you meet them? Had they had top surgery? T? Bottom-surgery?
>>
>>37407690
Tumblr, no, yes, no.
>>
>>37400229
>That means that nobody has ever even showed interest in you (at least to your knowledge).

I don't meet this criteria. There has been some interest but nothing that amounted to anything.

Anyway,
>33
>i'm autistic and don't like being around people
>i'm not undesirable, I just don't welcome conversation, don't maintain it when it happens, don't keep contact
>>
>>37400229
>22
>whenever girls tried to get friendly with me I just shut them down, I don't know why but im just not interested in relationships
>I think im partially desirable
>>
IF YOU WERE APPROACHED AT ALL BY GIRLS FROM MIDDLESCHOOL TO COLLEGE YOU CAN'T POST IN THIS THREAD

If a girl went out of her way to even friendly greet you, then you were at some point attractive.
>>
>>37400229
The problem is probably just terrible, terrible social skills, which is what I think causes many people to become robots. I just am unable to hold any kind of active friendship, and this translates into relations with fembots.
>>
>>37400229
>21
>was always the loner kid
>also uninteresting and mildly ugly
>>
>21

>got bullied as a kid, developed horrible self-esteem issues, only started to overcome them 3 years ago but then depression hit

>I am actually pretty physically attractive right now, however I am very cynical and negative, so most females don't want to be around that
>>
>26
>No one has ever shown any interest in me, and the one time I asked someone out in high school, I was mocked and humiliated. Never bothered again after that.
>No clue because only Chads get asked out by women and I never show any interest in them
>>
>>37403200
Are you me, anon? You sound just like me besides the alexithymia shit.
>>
>18

>i had one chance in life and i was born black. Beta weeb. Everyody steps all over me. I can't recall a single time a girl went up and talked to me unless it was absolutely necessary for school.

>Terribly ugly, im not your everyday average ugly, im ADVANCED ugly. Big niggerlips and a fat face.
>>
>>37408191
Wish you weren't anon, that way you would have a better life right now.
>>
>>37400229
>How old are you?
Mostly because I never really put in any effort and have very low self-confidence.
I am not very good looking, have no charisma, can barely talk to women, have no interesting normie hobbies or have anything else that would make me in any way desirable or noteworthy.
>>
>How old are you?
Sperg, probably schizoid too.
I think I'm boring, but am also bored with life. I have always felt like an ancient man trapped in a young body from even when I was young. Best moments of my life are wandering about in nature away from humans. I like animals however. My self esteem is quite low but only because of societies impositions upon me I'm fine with myself as is. I might be depressed, surely misanthropic. I think society is extremely sick and the ones who can't feel that are happy and the ones sensitive to the sickness like me suffer greatly.
>>
>>37400229
>How old are you?
I have no interest in dating, relationships or having sex. Because i dont require those things i very rarely interact with females and this deepens my lack of experience. I never had female friends in childhood nor i had same age female relatives. In primary school i never took interest into teasing girls because i was interested in other things such as sports and arts. I always spent time around boys and never noticed lack of females in my life. Even now i dont require interaction with girls.
Sadly, i'm below average when it comes to attractiveness but i guess my personality worsens the situation even more. I have avoidant personality which is my death sentence. Besides i'm melancholic and introverted individual. Most of girls want to spend time with engaging and masculine guys and i dont fall into that category.
>>
Should I have my gf give me some of her money? I'm broke rn and want to spend some money
>>
File: watdono.png (49KB, 154x178px) Image search: [Google]
watdono.png
49KB, 154x178px
>>37400229

I'm fucking terrible at maintaining relationships of any kind. I've never even been able to break the barrier from acquaintance to friend because i just never know when to press further. In uni I know people are fucking busy so I just feel like an annoyance when I ask them to hang out and do dumb shit to waste their own valuable time. I'm definitely more comfortable around guys to start a decent conversation but it's way less common for girls.

I was a fat kid. Round spic with sizeable titties. Shaped up around 13, but gynecomastia sucks. I'm in decent shape, but I'm not an athlete or anything. I also have a weird voice, makes people thing I'm gay sometimes.
>>
>How old are you?
Almost 20
I'm quiet and never talk to girls.
Shy, awkward, boring. I'm not too ugly, honestly.

I'm actually cheating because one time in middle school a girl from another school at some school event seemed to like me but I ignored her because I was afraid. That was the one and only time something like that ever happened.
>>
>>37408582
>I think society is extremely sick
In what way?
>>
>>37400229
>18, going on 19 in less than a month
>i was born black and in a 99% white/asian liberal town. this is social murder
>im black
>>
File: 1487121666485.jpg (59KB, 600x469px) Image search: [Google]
1487121666485.jpg
59KB, 600x469px
How old are you?
22 KHV
NEET, and don't get out my house much if at all. I also didn't interact much when younger, and nobody wanted to interact with me.
Uggo and short. I also never talked much. I always kept to myself so I guess no one ever felt interested in me. Add this with being uggo and short and you have the ultimate pussy repellent.
>>
>>37400229
>26
>fat, ugly, stay in my room all day, feel like no woman would ever love me anyway because there are billions of better men then me and there is no logical reason for a woman to choose to be with me
>I was a loser in school and me having no friends meant I never met anyone and me staying in my room meant I got fatter and uglier

It's like a cycle. Probably will be forever alone.
>>
>>37407149
anon i feel this

i get rated 7 or higher consistently

i have a lot of specific and interesting hobbies

idk what's wrong
>>
I acted like a major autism all my school life up until the last year and i got kicked out of 2 schools for selling drugs.
My town is pretty small so everyone knows about me. My oneitis at least acknowledges my existence and tells me to stop with the drugs desu
>>
File: crying tears through hands.png (47KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
crying tears through hands.png
47KB, 645x773px
>>37408021
One girl gave me friendly greetings in high school.

I ended up confessing to her and getting turned down
>>
>How old are you?
I'm a fag who never leaves the house. I still live with my parents. Desperate to get fucked but never even met another person I found attractive. Maybe I don't count in this thread because I'm pretty gay.
Who knows. I have trouble making friends, my actual friends are all straight but weird as shit like I am. I don't really have social problems, I just don't find a lot of people that interesting.
>>
ooga booga where da gf at?
>>
>>37400229
>How old are you?
I've abandoned hanging out with the Chad crowd in second grade. I still played outside with some neighbours for a few more years but with time my will to socialize diminished, especially females. I think my obsessiveness over 2 girls in childhood have made it the main issue. I overthinked one particular event that I expected yet it was ordinary and nowhere as complex as I saw it to be. From then on I was busy with studying, playing with guys, video games. I just didn't get involved enough with the girls despite having a female childhood friend that I hanged out with until I was around 10. Last time she greeted me it was awkward as fuck, I was like 16 and she just went "Hey, ah nevermind." If not for my thinking pattern I'm sure I would have hanged out with them more and had more chances with time.
Lack of understanding how to talk and interact with girls from not bringing myself onto them more often, conscious decision to abandon whatever looks I had so I could focus on other things since in my head girls seemed like a waste of my time when my hobbies were manga vidya VNs LNs and anime. Even if they had shown interest I wouldn't know how to talk to them, what to do with them.

I still see it in the same way except I wouldn't mind a fwb or a hook up to confirm it's a glorified masturbation and move on.
>>
Just add being a bit creepy into the mix and this is me>>37408033
>>
>>37400229
selfdestructive personality, narcissist, beta sperglord
isolation, ugly, personality traits
>>
>>37400229
>19
>spent my adolescence inside
>14 years of vidya and 5 years lurking
>have no idea how to have anything more than a platonic relationship

I wouldn't know what 'interest' would look like if was right in front of me. I can't stop thinking that this basically is all one big game and I'm stuck on the first level while everyone else progresses. There's this qt3.14 at work too, I'd love to just take her out, it'd be nice to know someone at least thought you worthy of going out with.
>>
>>37412005
>admits to being underage
>reverses greentext/quote order, making post hard to read
You're 15, fuck off kid. Lurk moar.
>>
>>37412005
>15
enjoy the 3 year ban :^)
>>
File: 1468487417005.jpg (10KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1468487417005.jpg
10KB, 320x240px
>>37412005
L'il nigga your life hasn't even started. You're not even grown in the body, let alone the mind.

Start driving ASAP and gain some confidence. Don't wait on that. Around 16, you'll prob spurt if you've got good genetics. Afterwards the girls will just be asking "what took you so long"

Now get the fuck off this board.
>>
>>37400229
How old are you?
>24
>boring, don't understand other people as well as myself
>I'm not sure but I'm bad at holding conversations
>>
>>37400229
Isn't this from the manga where the guy finds out she kills people and that she'll kill him too?
>>
>>37402007
Only watched the first season and put off reading the manga for the longest. Still remember that foot scene in the outro.
>>
>>37400229
>19
>stoic
>shit personality and I'm a selfish motherfucker

I don't care anyway
>>
It's like I was raised to be as unlikable as possible. I can't imagine a situation in which I was liked by anyone.
>>
>>37410577
>new girl talks to me
>Being an autistic high school student I assume she likes me
>walk with her for a minute after school some days
>Ask her out on Facebook
>She says no but writes "I think you're reeaallyy attractive though"
>Turns out she was with her friends when I sent that and her friend wrote the reply just to make fun of me
>Don't talk to her again
>>
Aspergers and I never had any romantic interest
I am cute and tall, but completely unreliable
Thread posts: 85
Thread images: 20

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.