[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

There isn't a single virgin in your entire fucking ancestry.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: 1363541083694.jpg (84KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
1363541083694.jpg
84KB, 400x396px
There isn't a single virgin in your entire fucking ancestry. Not a one. Explain yourself
>>
File: 1444814246055.png (23KB, 213x252px) Image search: [Google]
1444814246055.png
23KB, 213x252px
I'll get to it eventually.
>>
In the words of my family, "[my] only real skill is disappointing everyone."
>>
Well obviously. On the other hand many of the people in my ancestral tree had children who failed to reproduce so I'm not anything special really.
>>
File: wojak.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
wojak.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
>>37399566
the lines got to end somewhere
>>
My mother has 3 brothers and none of them have reproduced.
>>
>>37399566
None of them viewed it as a moral choice. I do. My line ends with me.
>>
>>37399566
Explain what?

I now required line of text.
>>
>>37399566
>There isn't a single virgin in your entire fucking ancestry. Not a one. Explain yourself

But that's not necessarily true you braindead fucking retard. What if my great-grandfathers brother was a virgin?

Really makes you think.
>>
Hopefully my brother does a better job than I did.
>>
>>37399847
that's not your ancestry you dumb ass. When you go in the sky to meet all your predecessor, kings, merchants, fighters, inventors, etc. They'll be fucking ashamed of you. They probably won't even acknowledge your presence. As a matter of fact, I am more and more convinced that virgins are kept separate from other people in the after life
>>
>>37399892
>I am more and more convinced that virgins are kept separate from other people in the after life

What? You mean like hell or something?
>>
>>37399904
Well yeah. How could God love a virgin? They're so fucking pathetic.
>>
>>37399892
You sound really delusional.
>>
>>37399921
Don't know, if it was all a part of Gods plan then I didn't really have a choice to begin with.
>>
>>37399847
Your great-grandfather's brother was not involved in making you, you fucking inbred moron.

What OP is saying is that none of the people ever involved in making you or the people who made you ever died virgins. But you will.
>>
And yet everyone was a virgin at some stage, really makes you ponder...
>>
>not wanting to break the combo
>>
>>37399921
Chastity is one of the seven heavenly virtues senpai.
>>
>>37399847
>being this stupid

>originaloregano
>>
>>37400139
as in, love your wife and no other woman and raise your children together

not in the sense of live your life like a cuck
>>
>>37400196
>live your life like a cuck
You mean, feeding a roastie who could take half your money some day on a whim?
If you want to be successful at the mating game, just go around to foreign (white) countries with condoms with poked holes and fuck every woman you can. Eventually, you'll have a bunch of kids but no responsibility because the mom was a whore and can't figure out which dick it was.
No woman this day and age is worth marrying. Sorry cuck.
>>
>>37400248
spoken like a true virgin, dad will be proud
>>
>>37400139
I think the fact that we're obsessive wankers nullifies that virtue
>>
>>37399566
Ugh, I will have you know I come from a long line of female saints who gave virgin birth.
>>
>>37400270
Dad had kids after me so yeah, statistically one should make him proud eventually.
>>
My parents are boomer retards who were 50 and 42 when they had me. No other ancestor of mine was that god damn retarded.

>Captcha
Maternal plan
>>
>>37400326
Back in the day, parents would have lots of children due to high child mortality rates. So I'd probably be dead already long ago from some disease and one of my luckier siblings could burden the responsibility of continuing the bloodline.
>>
I happen to live in a time when it's easier and more comfortable to detach from real life than it has ever been. The problem is actually this place that keeps me entertained. It's partly your fault OP actually. Even if I managed to find a woman to have sex with my dicks probably permanently damaged from fapping 5 times a day every day for a decade.
>>
You may have an uncle or some ancient equivalent who could be virgin
>>
>>37400366
That's how I look at it. I'm unfit. It would be immoral to bring in a kid to this world, especially knowing they may end up living feeling like me. I don't want to pass this onto anyone else.
>>
>>37400396
>You may have an uncle or some ancient equivalent who could be virgin
Are robots this retarded? OP is talking about your direct decedents.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.