[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

NEET fembots, how often do you shower?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 8

File: 005.jpg (499KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
005.jpg
499KB, 2560x1440px
NEET fembots, how often do you shower?
>>
I bathe when I'm forced to leave my house which can vary a lot but probably like once a week or twice a month on average. It's too much work.
>>
>>37399455
when my hair reeks too much to sleep
>>
File: 1495907841913.jpg (164KB, 600x928px) Image search: [Google]
1495907841913.jpg
164KB, 600x928px
How can you people live without showering? I am a neet too but I couldn't fucking live without showering at least once a day or so.

My best bet is that people who does that are very obese and it takes them real work to get into the shower or bathtub so that's why they don't. Am I correct?
>>
>>37399567
>at least once a day
That sounds excessive. I shower every 2 or 3 days because it's just not necessary to do it every single day.
>>
>>37399496
How do I prevent my daughter from becoming like you?
>>
only on those days I have to leave the house
>>
>>37399619
Showers are comfy as fuck though. I could stand under that warm jet of life for hours
>>
>>37399567
If you're not getting exessively sweaty or dirty, it's kind of not needed to shower daily. I've never been told I stink. NEETs don't do a lot of activities that get them dirty or sweaty.
>>
>>37399567
No I'm the opposite, I'm very underweight. It's just I'd rather spend that time in bed than standing in the shower. There's never a time when I don't want to be in bed, laying down in my bed is the ultimate comfort. There's nothing above that so I get nothing from showering. Plus I don't ever smell bad enough to justify it, I smell earthy and like sweaty clothes.
>>
>>37399662
Wasting water and the gas with which to heat it. Just feels wrong to me.
>>
>>37399652
do you brush your teeth also when you have to leave the house?
>>
>>37399619
This may be a cultural thing then. I remember reading from americans many times over in /int/ that they don't usually shower once a day but I always assumed it was only the fatsoes and so. In my country we always shower every day, even twice a day if it's summer and gotta work outside.

>>37399662
>>37399756
Cold showers are 300% better than warm ones once you get used to them. Your skin gets so smooth and you look a lot more skinny, and if you're a man your muscles mark a lot and you feel alpha as fuck.

If you're a girl and your skin has turned to shit this is one of the things you should consider doing. Cold is healthy for the body, heat isn't.
>>
>>37399496
How fat are you exactly?
Because a shower for a normal sized person takes 5-10 min max.
>>
>>37399828
Extremely skinny. That's 5-10 minutes too long.
>>
>>37399818
>Your skin gets so smooth and you look a lot more skinny
Immediately afterward, yeah. The cold causes your skin to tighten, while the heat relaxes it. But either way the effect dissipates quickly.

>Cold is healthy for the body, heat isn't.
Sounds like an old wives' tale to me.
>>
>>37399567
I shower 3 times a day, and I'm not even a NEET.
>>
>>37399841
Thats just sad anon. How lazy can you be?
>>
>not one brapft poster
I'm disappointed in you, /r9k/.
>>
>>37399818
What country are you from, Anonie?
>>
Amerifag here. I shower every day, unless I'm feeling super depressed/lazy and shower every other day. After that my hair feels disgusting and I can't sleep without a shower
>>
>>37399898
I'm a NEET. I'm not trying to impress anybody.
>>
Twice a day, because the only thing I'm genuinely autistic about is hygiene. Also dat showerhead tho
>>
When I'm forced to leave the house, otherwise it's gotten down to about once a week. I used to shower every day. I blame the depression.
>>
>>37399567
>are very obese and it takes them real work to get into the shower or bathtub so that's why they don't. Am I correct?
Just how obese are you thinking man? I peaked at 330 lb and showering was actually one of my preferred activities. I can't imagine that being accurate unless you're one of those people who are incapable of leaving their bed.
>>
File: horned females.png (532KB, 1246x655px) Image search: [Google]
horned females.png
532KB, 1246x655px
>>37399915
Southern Yurop, Spain. I'm a dude though, I just posted because the post of the anon(ette) saying (s)he will shower once a week freaked me out. I guess that the fact that it can get warmer here than everywhere else in the West can influence on the showering frequency.

Still, people transpire and one is bound to stink. If you got a shitty unhealthy lifestyle sweat is way more disgusting than for someone who eats well and exercises regularly. Nobody has an excuse not to shower if he's a neet, it's so little work.

>>37399997
Boogie tier fat is the level of obesity I was thinking about. You know, people that need those typical american scooters to move around.
>>
>>37399943
What is your hair like? Mind describing it for me please?
>>
>>37400046
I just wanted to know, thanks. I heard cold showers are good for boosting testosterone too also.
>>
once a week, I've stopped leaving my bed, my legs have atrophied. whatever
>>
>>37400046
>You know, people that need those typical american scooters to move around.
For some reason it's hard for me to imagine those people actually posting here though.
>>
>>37400068
Are you alright? What happened to you?
>>
I shower once a week also don't shave
>>
File: 0058.jpg (19KB, 467x267px) Image search: [Google]
0058.jpg
19KB, 467x267px
>>37400079
PAY FOR MY HEALTHCARE !!

STOP OPPRESSING ME ORIGINALLY
>>
Every day, even if I'm not going anywhere. I don't like feeling dirty
>>
>>37399455
Any NEEtgirl here want a NEETbf?
>>
>>37400120
Really, never, nowhere? I can't stand that personally, I'm just feeling so gross if I'm completely unshaven for any extended period of time.
>>
>>37399893
That's bad for your skin.
>>
>>37400080
I've had a rough life, it's easier to escape and waste away then deal with reality. I've had periods of improving but it never amounts to anything, I'm just a lazy dumb piece of shit. I had anorexia and have been trying to gain but it's tough, one because I have to eat a lot to amount to barely anything and I have to try and change my mindset to be happy, but I don't get happiness from anything anymore. I just browse the internet and smoke weed. I can't wait to die.
>>
>>37400146
I do shave my legs but that's about it. I don't believe its a personality issue its more that I stopped caring.
>>
>>37400215
Personally, not personality, obviously not shaving isn't an issue with your personality.
I shave my legs and armpits basically daily, I get super autistic about it kinda
>>
>>37399455
That VN's hentai anime was pretty gud. Hope I can get to play it soon.
>>
>>37399455
once every 3-5 days, but i wash my hair every other day
>>
>>37400238
Why? You shouldn't be so obsessed with it. I was like you before but then there's a point where I just said "fuck it".
>>
>>37400368
I know I shouldn't be, but it's one of the few routines that I have and keep. And I guess feel good being freshly shaven.
And being freshly trimmed/shaved down there is just begging to be touched.
>>
>>37400403
It's pretty impressive that a robot has a sexual life.
>>
>>37400499
>sexual life
I mean. I wouldn't call a long running affair with a showerhead and massager a "sexual life".
>>
>>37400528
Now I feel autistic for not getting that right off the bat.
>>
File: 1405603239202.png (12KB, 264x225px) Image search: [Google]
1405603239202.png
12KB, 264x225px
>>37400809
No worries anon. We're all a bit autistic here.
>>
>Fembots
Alright that was a fun 2 words.

Jump off a flat but don't die so you can feel the pain.
>>
File: Hairy-Pussy-Hentai.jpg (35KB, 500x267px) Image search: [Google]
Hairy-Pussy-Hentai.jpg
35KB, 500x267px
This thread has filled me with desire.
>>
>tfw no sweaty fembot armpits to sniff
>>
How do I sniff a girl?
>>
>>37401130
About hairy pussy?
Never saw the appeal of getting all sticky constantly.
>>
in my entire life i have always showered once a week
i discovered that a lot of people shower 3-7 times a week when i was 18, it surprised me
>>
>>37401576
It varies from person to person regarding desire.
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.