[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So, you fucking mess, are you really fucked up, or are you j

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 8

File: die.png (62KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
die.png
62KB, 540x960px
So, you fucking mess, are you really fucked up, or are you just pretending to be depressed for attention? Perhaps your jealousy of Chad has led you to think you're different to all normies, and that you're a victim because you feel a bit sad.

Either way, take the test below. Post results.

https://www.depression-anxiety-stress-test.org/take-the-test.html
>>
>>37398846
fuck you and your scam website.
>>
File: IMG_3821.jpg (39KB, 747x633px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3821.jpg
39KB, 747x633px
haha...ha

oregano
>>
>>37398846
got 34 on depression, and other are below average
>>
File: dep.jpg (18KB, 369x322px) Image search: [Google]
dep.jpg
18KB, 369x322px
Shit I thought I was just having a mild depression. I've been feeling like this for about 2 years. I think I'm fucked
>>
File: Capture.png (18KB, 916x341px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
18KB, 916x341px
Hah...ha...shit
>>
>>37398846
I am not a worried or nervous person, most of the time I don't care about anything enough to worry about it

I just don't see the point in life and I don't see any way for life to get better
>>
>>37398846
>Depression 42
>Anxiety 37
>Stress 36
>you should seek the advice of a medical professional immediately

>tfw too depressed/anxious to talk to anyone

I tried going to the doctor 5 months ago; she said she was going to refer me to someone but nothing came of it. I might be fucked anyway I'm a 32 year old virgin still failing college classes.

Also exercise is a meme I've been working out 6 times a week for the past 2 months and I'm still a depressed fuck.
>>
File: ruhroh.png (19KB, 914x338px) Image search: [Google]
ruhroh.png
19KB, 914x338px
>>37398846
uh-oh
origanigulo
>>
File: IMG_7326.jpg (61KB, 640x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7326.jpg
61KB, 640x1024px
Sounds about right....

Unoriginally original
>>
>you should seek the advice of a medical professional immediately
I have crippling anxiety and depression, how do you expect someone like this to help themselves?
>>
>>37398846
>only 38

You're not a real robot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.