[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Undisputed steps to getting in a good relationship/getting non

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 8

File: Image00044.jpg (121KB, 674x1135px) Image search: [Google]
Image00044.jpg
121KB, 674x1135px
Undisputed steps to getting in a good relationship/getting non slut pussy:
1. Start working out and losing weight
2. take up a hobby or interest that isn't weird or childish (no anime or video games)
3. get a good haircut (no hair that does/could go past the ears) and shave your entire face
4. Eat good food (no soda, candy, pastries, etc)
5. No alcohol, tobacco, or drugs
6. No: cargo shorts, fedoras, sandals or flipflops. No shirts that have/are: Hawaiian, tapout, metal band, skulls, wolves, insults/jokes
7. Trim your nails
8. Shower everyday
9. Make (non-sexual, non-romantic) conversation with girls ugly enough to make you not feel intimidated by them. As you get better at it, move up to girls on your own level of attractiveness.
10. Don't immediately try to ask a girl out or approach her romantically, that only works for 10/10 chads. Build platonic relationships. Not all women are potential girlfriends/fuck buddies
11. Read up on body language if you constantly sperg out and drive women away from you
12. Don't shower the girl with compliments. Makes her see herself as superior to you, and makes you look desperate
13. Don't insult or "neg" her either. You aren't confident or attractive enough to pull it off. At most, be indifferent, not openly rude or hostile
14. Don't friend zone yourself. Don't immediately text girls back, or always be around to hang out with or talk to. Don't pay for a girl if you are just friends
15. DO NOT FOCUS ON ONE GIRL ONLY. Biggest mistake guys make. There is no "one girl" for you. If you think you are in love with a girl but you've never gone on a date with her, you are obsessing and will resent her when she shows flaws. Have Plan A, B, and C girls.
16. Have one or two female friends, of whatever attractiveness, that you are not thinking of pursuing romantically. Helps make you less desperate or creepy to other girls if you have legit female friends
>>
>>37394924
This is honestly the best advice I've gotten in ages.
>>
>>37394924
This is pretty good advice, OP.
Also worth mentioning: a good idea is to make any major, impressive, or even life-shaping achievements known to any girls you're pursuing (but stay away from talking money). It's a way to sort of "woo" them.
>>
>>37394924
The hobby or interest one is hard to do desu senpai a lam
>>
>>37395117
>a good idea is to make any major, impressive, or even life-shaping achievements known to any girls you're pursuing (but stay away from talking money). It's a way to sort of "woo" them.

Wrong. Makes you seem desperate. If it is cool/major enough, it will naturally become known to them at some point. Don't force it. Makes you seem desperate
>>
>>37394924
This reminds me of the real reason I'm alone.

I don't like acting.
>>
>>37394924
>10. Don't immediately try to ask a girl out or approach her romantically, that only works for 10/10 chads. Build platonic relationships. Not all women are potential girlfriends/fuck buddies

This isn't that good of an advice here. You don't want to get used by some slut. Women make terrible friends in general.
>>
>>37394924
haha I'll pass
>>
>>37395208
>You don't want to get used by some slut. Women make terrible friends in general
See 14
>>
>>37395189
It's worked quite well with me and two others, but then again I live in a very competitive and academic environment. It might not apply to the outside world for all I know and you could be right.

also no need to say it twice
>>
>>37394924
>3. Get a good haircut
Im bald at 23. Its over for me.
>>
>>37394924
Those nipples are wonderfully pink like bubblegum.
>>
>>37395236
No the point I am getting at is you should ask women out sooner than later. I don't buy this whole you can convince women later on after you impress them with your great personality. I think most women will decide if they will date you in first 10 minutes.
>>
>>37394924
>5. No alcohol, tobacco, or drugs
But this is literally how normies socialize in their early 20s.
>>
>>37395287
shave your entire head. Beards are acceptable for bald men.
>>
>>37395320
This also honesty does fucking wonders instead of slinking around like a beta faggot
>>
>>37395323
In his defense alcohol lowers testosterone.
>>
File: 3573136.jpg (55KB, 500x473px) Image search: [Google]
3573136.jpg
55KB, 500x473px
>mom told me this morning "find a girl that likes you for you."
>read 1-8 of OP's tips
Did my mom lie to me?
>>
>>37395320
Sooner being a week or two, maybe. I'm talking about asking them out the first time you meet them. Thats no bueno
>>37395337
Honesty is great. No one is saying be beta. Don't pay for female friends or give them any more time or consideration than you would give a male friend.
>>
>>37395357

You for you is not something this society specializes in bro.
>>
File: images (3).jpg (7KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
images (3).jpg
7KB, 200x250px
>already do most of these tips
>But I'm still FUCKING UGLY
>>
>>37395357
Yes. You are disgusting, but you can improve, provided you have no deformities and aren't below 5'8
>>
>>37395389
Then you'll have to settle for a 4/10, at the most. Sorry. Get a THICC one, at least you can have great sex in the dark
>>
>>37395347
It does a lot of bad and expensive shit....and that is totally irrelevant in a social context.
>>
>>37395368
You could build up confidence by asking them out as soon as you meet them.
>>
>>37395368
Alright see I disagree with you here. Under certain situations you may not see them again. You would have be in club or some shit assuming you graduated from school to meet women every week.
>>
>>37395447
>>37395460
If you want to pump and dump, maybe. But all you are going to get are roasties with that strategy. No one wants a long term relationship with a chick the fucked after meeting at a bar
>>
File: IMG_20170530_225617.jpg (21KB, 328x493px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170530_225617.jpg
21KB, 328x493px
>>37395419
Shit, I could get some surgery to fix my nose and have a more structured face.
There's this girl, she has that "girl next door" feel, we've been talking after lectures and she seems like a cyborg, no Stacy but not a robot, she has kinda high standards (I'm getting there) but let's be honest, everyone here has high standards so that won't be a problem.
The problem is me being autistic around her, like when we're talking, I don't know what to say or what to talk about, so what would be some tips to be more social?
>>
>>37394924
Started doing all of these when i started college and can confirm this is the route to success. You dont even need to be good looking. just know when and who to talk to without making a fool of yourself. You dont need an amazing personality just show who you are genuinely while also showing that you arent retarded and youre good
>>
>>37395601
like I said, talk to other girls you aren't interested in to see what its like. If the only girl you ever talk to is the one you are interested in, you will sperg out.

Ask (non invasive- where she lives, questions about her body, etc) questions about her interests or hobbies.

Figure out WHY you like her (beyond looks or sex), and explore that (she listens to music you like, is interested in the same subject as you, etc). If you can't figure out a common interest at all, chances are you are romanticizing her in your head. Practice, practice, practice with other girls you aren't interested in. You will make mistakes with them you know not to make with her.

Try to find one or two other girls to pursue, so you don't put too much pressure on her or yourself
>>
>>37395791
>(she listens to music you like, is interested in the same subject as you, etc)
some of us managed to kill our main interests (anime, vidya, movies and music that is related to vidya) but we did not grow a new one to replace them. also on hobbies, does nerd shit like physics and math count? as far as i know, nerds aren't very likeable either.
>>
1. Start working out and losing weight
>what if you're already not that fat?
3. get a good haircut (no hair that does/could go past the ears) and shave your entire face
>why the fuck can't you have long hair or facial hair?
5. No alcohol, tobacco, or drugs
>alcohol, tobacco, and other harmful drugs aren't going to do wonders for the body, but everything in moderation, and what's wrong with taking non-/mostly non-harmful drugs?

(continued)
>>
>>37397301
6. No: cargo shorts, fedoras, sandals or flipflops. No shirts that have/are: Hawaiian, tapout, metal band, skulls, wolves, insults/jokes
>what's wrong with flip flops/sandals? They ket your feet breathe, which is comfortable...
9. Make (non-sexual, non-romantic) conversation with girls ugly enough to make you not feel intimidated by them. As you get better at it, move up to girls on your own level of attractiveness.
>how does talking to ugly girls help you practice talking to cute/decent girls? they're not the same, and no one wants to talk to ugly girls...
10. Don't immediately try to ask a girl out or approach her romantically, that only works for 10/10 chads. Build platonic relationships. Not all women are potential girlfriends/fuck buddies
>being straightforward can work for 7/10s (not "chads", that's just a stupid sheeple label, like "alpha" or "beta" ) , easily. why try to get platonic relationships with girls if you don't want them? >.<

(continued)
>>
>>37394924
Stupid as fuck advice because 1) You assume I know any girls IRL.
>>
>>37397399

11. Read up on body language if you constantly sperg out and drive women away from you
>you've already been "reading" up on body language your whole life. proper, attractive body language is already internalized in your brain. you just have to make a conscious effort to show it. It's basic, simple, natural stuff.
12. Don't shower the girl with compliments. Makes her see herself as superior to you, and makes you look desperate
>so fucking obvious
13. Don't insult or "neg" her either. You aren't confident or attractive enough to pull it off. At most, be indifferent, not openly rude or hostile
>the only time I see guys doing this to girls, it's just teasing/joking. which is fine to do.
14. Don't friend zone yourself.
>just another stupid conformist sheeple term, doesn't mean shit
Don't immediately text girls back, or always be around to hang out with or talk to. Don't pay for a girl if you are just friends
>too fucking obvious
15. DO NOT FOCUS ON ONE GIRL ONLY. Biggest mistake guys make. There is no "one girl" for you. If you think you are in love with a girl but you've never gone on a date with her, you are obsessing and will resent her when she shows flaws. Have Plan A, B, and C girls.
>you can focus on as many girls as you want, it just depends on how badly you want the girl
16. Have one or two female friends, of whatever attractiveness, that you are not thinking of pursuing romantically. Helps make you less desperate or creepy to other girls if you have legit female friends
>what if you don't enjoy hanging out with any girls that you know?

Stupid fucking conformist bullshit "advice", written by a dumb ass "beta".
>>
just buy a hooker and realize that pussy aint shit and pursue girls that you have a meaningful connection with
>>
>>37394924
>5. No alcohol,
Fuck off
>>
>>37394924

>Just change everything about you including your hobbies, looks, body personality and clothing.
>In essence changing who you are as a human being, just to obtain some generic used up roastie, whom you dont feel any real connection with anyway, since you always have to focus on multiple girls and let them select you instead of the other way around.
>>
>no metal band stuff
Alrighty I'm out then
>>
>>37397502
>nitpicking guides meant to help people on an Argentinian sock enthusiast forum
I can already tell you're a winner in life, anon.
>>
>>37394924
> get a good haircut (no hair that does/could go past the ears) and shave your entire face

You just can't pull this part off op.
Sorry!

The rest are spot on though.
>>
>>37397766

Whats the point in doing those things, if you in essence become a different person. Changing everything about yourself just in an effort to obtain poon is the essence of what people would call "putting pussy on a pedestal".

NORMIES OUT THX!
>>
File: anna.gif (2MB, 1280x1415px) Image search: [Google]
anna.gif
2MB, 1280x1415px
>>37394924
Sex isn't worth all of this effort lol
>>
>>37394924

>no hawaiian shirts

Fuck you nigger, if I have to give up on that in summer I might aswell die a virgin. Giving up favpurite clothing for pussy is a sign of an ultimate beta.
>>
>>37394924
what if I just Bee myself?
>>
>>37394924
I've been doing all of those things for years, yet I'm still a virgin at 27.
Terrible thread OP.
>>
>>37394924
>3. get a good haircut (no hair that does/could go past the ears) and shave your entire face
>6. No: cargo shorts, fedoras, sandals or flipflops. No shirts that have/are: Hawaiian, tapout, metal band, skulls, wolves, insults/jokes
No woman is worth this. My locks fill the wind and I WILL have enough pockets to carry my shit. My feet WILL experience air as they are supposed to. And I WILL wear Hawaiian shirts when I feel like it.

Fuck bitches, get cargoes.

Not even joking
>>
>>37394924
>non slut pussy

This is a mirage and a myth, if you actually believe this exists then lel, every woman past 18 has had dick, if not they defo wont make it out of University without getting piped
>>
>>37395320
This is wrong. The tone of the relationship and whether it's platonic or romantic is usually decided in a few weeks to a month on average. Guys who are immediately romantic are considered creepy and desperate. Unless you thoroughly impress her within these first 10 minutes then there's no way asking her out immediately will work
>>
>>37395357
No. OP and others on this board are just hyperrational and autistic. Any relationships they form based on these points will be shallow and meaningless
>>
wtf is this, reddit?
>>
>>37394924
Your advice is proven false by rule 10 this, isn't anime, this is why so many of you beta fuckers end up in friend zone.
>>
File: Untitled.png (105KB, 248x247px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
105KB, 248x247px
>>37394924
>1. I'm already 140
>2. Fuck that, plenty of girls into vidya in the current year, I also have cooking and building computers I guess
>3. Black here so I already shave my head
>4. That's something I can work on
>5. I drink socially, pretty much it
>6. Don't wear ANY of that shit, the worst it gets is subtle vidya shirts
>7. Done
>8. Can work on that
>9. Ugly is kind of extreme, but I do this
>10. Haven't asked out a girl in awhile, last one left me on read when I asked to hang out
>11. I don't sperg out anymore
>12. I don't compliment unless it's something truly amazing to me
>13. The girls I poke fun at laugh everytime
>14. I friendzone myself from not taking action, not any of these
>15. I really need to work on this
>16. I do this

Guess I'm not so fucked after all
>>
Yeah fuck you OP you forgot rule 0: have an attractive face. Do not continue if you do not; start saving for plastic surgery.

Fuck you fuck you fuck you FUCK YOU
>>
>>37395189
Nah bro. I've done some fairly major stuff in comedy, and it definitely works to drop names.
>>
>>37394924
So if you're not in the top 20% you have to be a beta to get girls. Right. Thanks.
>>
File: UhOhKitty.jpg (41KB, 500x363px) Image search: [Google]
UhOhKitty.jpg
41KB, 500x363px
>no pastries

I'M TRYING!

GOD KNOWS I'M TRYING!
>>
>>37394924
>No cargo shorts
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH CARGO SHORTS
THEY'RE THE BEST FUCKING THING EVER
>>
>>37395357
>for you (2^2 u)

There is no perfect fit. Find someone who you are willing to adjust for, and who is willing to adjust for you.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.