[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>looking through family photo albums >see photo of my dad

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 6

File: can't keep doing this.png (14KB, 346x299px) Image search: [Google]
can't keep doing this.png
14KB, 346x299px
>looking through family photo albums
>see photo of my dad holding baby me
>realize that's the happiest i've ever seen him
Do you guys think your parents are disappointed in how you've grown?
>>
>>37393155
You can't disappoint your father if he's dead
>>
File: pink panther.jpg (34KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
pink panther.jpg
34KB, 500x375px
>>37393155
i am going to tell you something

yes
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 696x478px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 696x478px
>>37393155
>see old pictures of family
>me as a kid. happy, smiling
>not a care in the world
>didnt worry about life or the future
>parents and siblings happy as well

What happened? I always feel bad when I see happy children because I dont want them to grow up and feel like shit like I did.
>>
File: Psuedo-Intellectual Pepe.png (8KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Psuedo-Intellectual Pepe.png
8KB, 400x400px
>>37393155
>Tfw can't disappoint parents since I am the youngest and they've already had my siblings to disappoint them.
>>
>>37393155

My dad seemed disappointed with me most of my life. We barely spoke

I was never doing poorly

And now I am doing better than anyone we know.

Our relationship is not great
>>
yes there was mutual disappointment between us before he died
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 607x341px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 607x341px
>tfw first born son
>dad was super excited; named me after his grandfather (1st name) and his father (middle name)
>always had high expectations for me, and gave me everything that I needed to be successful
>turn out to be an emasculate, mentally ill failure with no goals and very few, if any, prospects
Most of the time I am too numb to give a shit, but every once in a while I have moments of clarity that make me feel terrible
>>
File: 1490641676649.png (117KB, 628x740px) Image search: [Google]
1490641676649.png
117KB, 628x740px
>>37393155
>Do you guys think your parents are disappointed in how you've grown?
Yes although how I turned out was entirely their fault
>had me way to early
>both had anger problems
>were both alcoholics
>let me spend my entire childhood on the internet (I was on 4chan at way to young an age)
>did nothing when they realized I was a social autist because it was too embarrass to acknowledge for them
Any parents that disappointed is probably a fuck up
>>
my dad never loved or cared about so whatever (tfw daddy issues)
my mom just wants me to be happy and i believe it since she wasn't so strict
>>
>good relationship with parents
>happy for your chosen life direction
>also, you're a tranny and they're ok with it
idk probably not
>>
iktf

Probably the best time of all our lives is when they were young parents and I was a young boy. Nowadays they are old and jaded, I'm worthless and a clear disappointment. World has become grey and miserable.
>>
>>37393155
My dad is a total loser. That has been good for my confidence though. All my family admires me and sees me as a great person. For example my dad owes me money. He is never going to pay. He is a deadbeat dad in his 4th marriage. He is pathetic as fuck.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.