[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anyone else feel like they have autism on a switch? >can

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_2140.png (48KB, 219x219px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2140.png
48KB, 219x219px
anyone else feel like they have autism on a switch?

>can be a normie who sets the pace for a social gathering
>can be a r9k beta retard that cant understand people
>all depending on my mood which i cannot control

is there a name for a mental disorder like this? can autism be like this, or is it something else? im honestly asking, im not trying to be a special snowflake but theres legitimately something fucking weird about me.

>inb4 ree normie get out
im still a virgin and shut-in at the end of the day
>>
>>37393043
Holy fuck this is exactly me. Irl I look like a Chad but i'm too much of a Beta to get a gf.
>>
>>37393043
Do you have friends/acquaintances? And if you do, do you notice how much more relaxed and social you are around them than when you're alone with new people? If so, you're no different than any other shy person.
>>
>>37393043
holy shit me too. I feel ya
>>
>>37393122
im not shy at all if im in the right mood, even around strangers.
>>
>>37393196
Yeah, but everyone has different moods in which they act quite differently than usual. Like for example, some days I wake up feeling like shit, and I feel like shit the whole day. Some days I wake up feeling great, and feel great the whole day. Some days start one way, and end up the other way. It's usually pretty random, but it can be influenced by all sorts of different factors.
>>
>Tfw the bigger the crowd the more normie i am
Im horrible at 1 on 1 social interactions. I'd say it's because I'm boring but with a group with 3 or more people I'm the life of the party. It's even worse if you add females into the mix. I'm boring and bland if I'm in a group with even 3 girls and just myself. Idk why but i hate it
>>
File: CARLOS.jpg (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
CARLOS.jpg
34KB, 600x600px
>autism on a switch
I'd go with the superior PC release if I were you, or at least PS4
>>
>>37393478
For me I can do 1 on 1 conversations as long as the other person can think of stuff to talk about, or if we're playing a game or something.
>>
>>37393519
Unless I'm actually interested in what they have to say i can hold a 1 on 1 conversation, but that's if they're talking about work or a project that I'm participating in. Something strictly business
>>
>>37393478
Exact same.
1 on 1 tends to be awkward as fuck and even draining, whereas it's usually pretty enjoyable if it's more than that.
>>
File: 20170330_213809.jpg (185KB, 592x501px) Image search: [Google]
20170330_213809.jpg
185KB, 592x501px
>>37393043
This. I have the capability to be completely normal around anybody, even women that I have feels for. Some girls have even straight up told me that I'm attractive, and right when that happens the autism is activated. I fucking hate that I am given so many opportunities that I'm too autistic to capitalize on, my life is a fucking meme and I want to die
>>
>>37393737
I hate it. Because people usually elect me to be some "fun to be around" person all the time. So when they try to see me alone I'm secluded and quiet.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.