[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

We can all agree this is the best show tv has to offer, right?

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 5

File: the-leftovers.jpg (166KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
the-leftovers.jpg
166KB, 800x500px
We can all agree this is the best show tv has to offer, right?
>>
fuck off lindelof your show is horrible
>>
>>37386504
Sorry /tv/ but I didn't watch this show.
>>
>>37386513
What is your favorite tv show then faggot?
>>37386524
You should, It's literally one of the greatest shows created.
>>
>>37386575
>What is your favorite tv show then faggot?

quarry and the knick

leftovers is false drama for faggots
>>
>watching garbage made by baldlets
kek
>>
File: 1493268446533.jpg (418KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1493268446533.jpg
418KB, 1462x1462px
>>37386504
>watching shows
lel
>>
>>37386585
>quarry and the knick
Ok, I'm sorry i called you a faggot, those shows are pretty good.
But i don't see how you can call The Leftovers "false drama" when you like Quarry.
>>
>>37386637
this
>o1o1o1o
>>
>>37386678
because quarry isn't up it's own ass

leftovers completely relies on damon the jew nigger lindehack stacking stupid mysteries on top of stupid mysteries that have absolutely no explanation and those mysteries drive the plot forward by how the characters react to them. it's really fucking stupid. he did the same thing with lost. the finale will be another complete disaster as well.
>>
>>37386755
And vietnam flashbacks in the middle of the club is good writing?
>>
>>37386755
Have you even watched the show? I'm sorry you are too stupid to get something they don't spell out for you.
>>
>>37386922
>season 1 is an alright story about how people deal with grief
>season 2-3 kevin is jesus
>>
>>37386890
he raided a fucking fishing village on orders, massacred everyone, and accidentally killed babies with a grenade. so yea, nothing wrong with flashbacks
>>
>>37386755
leftovers isn't about mysteries, it's about using the tone of uncertainty from unanswered mysteries as a backdrop to explore characters. you're thinking of Mr. Robot.

Quarry was pretty good and had at least one kino episode, but if it's cancelled now then the ending is one of the most unsatisfying ever.
>>
>>37387083
I didn't say that flashbacks was bad.
But the flashback that happend in the club, and he became a crazy autismo was pretty shit.
>>
>>37387198
you're kind of just playing with my words, because that's pretty much what i wrote. the characters aren't interesting to me and the story is just dumb

even if quarry is cancelled, that finale was one of the best things ive watched in years.
>>
>>37387315
This fucking guy knows what he's talking about

I like you
>>
>>37387315
>even if quarry is cancelled, that finale was one of the best things ive watched in years.
>7 episodes of "i wanna get out and stop killing people"
>1 episode of "dude killing people is good lmao"
yeah, no.
>>
>>37387315
the quarry finale randomly introduced a new character and a bunch of backstory that suddenly occupied the protag's whole motivation. i didn't give a shit if he killed the guy or not, and it seemed pretty pointless to include the flash forward in the first episode when the dead body turned out to be this guy who appears in the finale. also the black guy threatening the kid basically felt like that whole multi-episode subplot was a waste of time that could have taken one or two episodes. then the twist with the broker just felt cheap. there also wasn't enough focus on mac's wife, which was a shame because after the motel episode she was actually one of the most interesting parts of the show.

the part where the cop got his whole jaw shot off was kino, though
>>
That's not Fargo or better call saul
>>
File: Twin-Peaks-Revival-Red-Room.jpg (343KB, 700x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Twin-Peaks-Revival-Red-Room.jpg
343KB, 700x1000px
This also has promise
>>
>>37387444
it takes a special type of show for me to actually end up liking his a character like joni, even though she's a cheating whore
>>
>>37386504
That show is most pretentious piece of garbage on TV. The first season thought so highly of itself, when it was just a bunch of dumb people acting like shitheads.
>>
>>37387458
>Fargo
Season 1 and 2 is good.
This season is garbage.
>Better Call Saul
How is season 2 and 3?
I watched the first one and thought it was pretty good.
Are the other seasons better or worse.
>>
>>37387496
Haven't seen any BCS desu but a guy on /tv/ said Season 3 was the best yet

just fyi
>>
>>37387458
season 3 has been terrible so far

BCS is a boring piece of shit

>>37387479
i haven't started this yet because i need to rewatch the first two seasons because i watched them 15 years ago and completely forgot what happened
>>
>>37387485
i'll give the show huge marks for that. at the beginning i was already rolling my eyes at the whole cheating wife character and basically expected another skyler white, but the fourth episode actually reversed that and she became one of the best characters
>>
>>37387564
skyler white could have worked a lot better if she was played by an actress that didn't look like a beluga whale with aids

if i think back on breaking bad and try to just think about her actions she's more sympathetic, but the actress is just fucking disgusting
>>
File: pkqdoEW.jpg (265KB, 892x814px) Image search: [Google]
pkqdoEW.jpg
265KB, 892x814px
>>37387527
If you want to get the best experience watch Fire Walk With Me as well
>>
>>37387614
skyler was kinda hot at the beginning but she could never act. the problem isn't even being sympathetic, it's having just a little charisma. carmela soprano was objectively a worse person than skyler white, but a way better character because the actress and writers knew what they were doing with the character
>>
>>37386504

It's certainly the best tv show on air right now. Game of Thrones about to come on and The Leftovers is about to finish

a lot of people won't 'get' the show unless they've lost a loved one

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fohOet_3XBc

one of my fav scenes (needs headphones)
>>
>>37387734
the best show on right now is the americans, not the leftovers
>>
>>37387479
>>37387729
Is Twin Peaks worth watching all the way.
I tried to watch in 1 year ago but it was so god damn boring. I think i just watched 4 episodes. And that kid on a Bike was so fucking ugly I got mad every time he got on screen.
>>
>>37387773

nah senpai. rehashing the cold war where nothing ever happens isn't very good. watched the first season, was pretty bad
>>
>>37387790
it's worth watching, but don't binge watch it, it's not that type of show. just watch 1 episode before you go to sleep.
>>
>>37387773
i've had americans on my watchlist for like a year now. please convince me to start watching it
>>
>>37386504

yes, its great, now go back to /tv/
Thread posts: 38
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.