[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what are some comfy jobs for a robot? absolutely no retail

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: FB_IMG_1495510381285.jpg (95KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1495510381285.jpg
95KB, 960x960px
what are some comfy jobs for a robot?

absolutely no retail or food service, fuck that shit.
>>
>>37383605
I don't think there are any comfy jobs for a robot.

If there are any, it's got to be jobs where you sit on your ass, with very few responsibilities and no pressure though, also preferably with few working hours
>>
>>37383605
Library, cafe, gym?

You might have to put up with some retail or food service anon.
>>
File: 1479207568353.jpg (29KB, 640x519px) Image search: [Google]
1479207568353.jpg
29KB, 640x519px
>>37383605
>robot
>job

really makes you think, huh?
>>
>>37383605
stocking jobs in retail. don't be a sucker like cashierfags. you generally work at your own pace, aren't bothered for hours at a time, and get as much done as you can within your shift.
>>
>be trap in spare time/to attract men
>go to job interview in mens suit for receptionist position
>get the job
>they ask me to "dress softer" when I come in monday

D-do i wear a woman's suit? Skirt or suitpants?
>>
>>37384264
They want you to come in with stockings, a chastity cage and lube.
>>
>>37384295
>"...come in with..."
>not "...come in you with..."
>>
>>37383605
Am searching for one at the moment.
I have tried working at a restaurant to blow my anxiety out of the water.
It worked. People still suck for the most part.
I am now working in a factory. The smae problem exists. Hierarchy and group dynamics are apparent there aswell. Although you do have a lot of freedom as long as you do your work well.

I am thinking about gardening, picking up trash at coastlines, maybe even some cleaning duties that do not involve any liquids.

Your best bet would probably be to start your own business that requires mimum effort on your part. Aka a product that is necessary and not dependent on a charismatic personality. Very hard to acquire though, probably.
>>
>>37383605
Grave sleeping. Bullet tester. Chemical taster. You'll feel comfy forever.
>>
>>37383869
robot isnt the same thing as neet you frog
>>
>>37383605
This is why I never post pics on 4chan. Because some fucking autist will stalk her when you have NO chance of being with her at all LOL

Fuck you idiot.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.