[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>go to therapist office with dad >lady asks for 75 for

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_2119.jpg (66KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2119.jpg
66KB, 850x400px
>go to therapist office with dad
>lady asks for 75 for the session
>dad says "are you really worth it, anon?"
>people give him dirty looks
Who else here has based dads
>>
File: mowinggrass.jpg (83KB, 640x457px) Image search: [Google]
mowinggrass.jpg
83KB, 640x457px
>>37383103
you must be really fucked up to have a cool dad and still need therapy.

like what did you even do to yourself to land there?
>>
>>37383103
Well, what was your answer? ARE you worth it?
>>
>>37383103
you like getting shit on in public?
>>
>>37383103
*doggo bites anon
*anon in the hospital
>why did you let that dog bite you??
>always wasting my money!!
>I should be at work!
>>
>Be me when I was 17
>Parents divorced
>Come home from school, mom is home, which isnt normal
>She tells me my dad's house burned down
>Electrical problem
>Nobody was inside, just the pets who all died
>Dad had to live in a hotel with wife and step kids for a few weeks
>Get rental house
>Live there for about 8 months
>Going with dad to help get china hutch to new, renovated house
>We talk about additions to new house
>He tells me he set up the wiring in the wall to look like a fault, but would eventually catch fire
>My dad killed two cats and a dog and burnt his house down just to get massive insurance money
>>
>>37383103
You think your dad is based for insulting you? He implied that your worth, as his seed, as his offspring that he helped spend 18 years raising is worth less than 75$ USD and you consider this to be "based"?

Are you a cuck, or something? This is like calling someone a badass for pushing you out of the way.
Embarrassing.
>>
>>37383460
There's always one of these posters in these lighthearted threads
>>
File: doggirlwebm.webm (2MB, 240x427px) Image search: [Google]
doggirlwebm.webm
2MB, 240x427px
>>37383455
gotta break a few eggs to make an omelet
>>
>>37383460
Chill dude it was a joke. Why do you take shit so seriously? We shit on each other all the time I just thought it was funny so posted it here

>>37383164
I've had physical health problems for the better half of a year and they reccommended that I go check a therapist. It's not long term.
>>
I would be beyond embarassed/too prideful to go to fucking therapy with my dad.
>>
File: 1495748040620.png (694KB, 843x881px) Image search: [Google]
1495748040620.png
694KB, 843x881px
>>37383455
Remind your dad that it happened every once in awhile. Don't yell or get angry, just remind him that those animals died because of him. The guilt will eventually catch up to him. He'll either try to make amends and live a better life, or he'll bury the feelings and suffer because of it. Don't pussy out anon, your father deserves this
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.